Mueller report to be released Thursday

Well this should create a very big partisan shit storm.
They'll just use whatever they can find to waste more taxpayer money and waste our time instead of doing their jobs and fixing things like immigration issues, drug trafficking, and human trafficking.
don't need to see it, no sealed indictments. I know that means exoneration to trump and his campaign staff. I wonder when all of the other charged folks get released? no collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, should mean no indictments. I mean, that was the intent of Mueller's role.

They'll just use whatever they can find to waste more taxpayer money and waste our time instead of doing their jobs and fixing things like immigration issues, drug trafficking, and human trafficking.
don't need to see it, no sealed indictments. I know that means exoneration to trump and his campaign staff. I wonder when all of the other charged folks get released? no collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, should mean no indictments. I mean, that was the intent of Mueller's role.
Still waiting to see The Clinton Investigation Report. Where the Hell is that? Oh, Comey refused to take any written testimony, refused to even make any notes.

About 25% of the pages will have redactions. I can hear the fuckwad dems whining already. I hope some of them can see the unredacted version so they can STFU and get back to work fixing immigration.

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.

It will probably look like this:
81rucdchNpL.jpg

William Barr is color coding the redactions.

Still waiting to see The Clinton Investigation Report. Where the Hell is that? Oh, Comey refused to take any written testimony, refused to even make any notes.
He made notes about the trump scum What did that get him??

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.
Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are

Do you believe for a moment if Pelosi thought there was a chance to impeach Trump she would not chase after it?

Pelosi is smarter than you and that is saying a lot...

Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are
They want names to persecute Trump associates. They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did.

When anyone one of them says "rule of law" matters they should be struck with lightning.

They want names to persecute Trump associates. They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did.

When anyone one of them says "rule of law" matters they should be struck with lightning.
They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did. }}}}
isn't that what republicans did to Bill searched for a crime and finally found one in a lie about a BJ

The same people who want Julian Assange crucified for exposing secrets, want a Mueller report with zero redactions.
Oh really great comparison Only republican stooges will buy it

They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did. }}}}
isn't that what republicans did to Bill searched for a crime and finally found one in a lie about a BJ

Flynn and Roger Stone are both facing prison for lying but I don't see you rallying to their defense.

Forum List

Back