Mueller report to be released Thursday

Clinton was impeached he has to be questioned in person. Stop talking out your ass.I guess that means stop posting.
ACQUITTED asshat
President Bill Clinton acquitted on both articles of impeachment ...

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/president-clinton-acquitted
On February 12, 1999, the five-week impeachment trial of Bill Clintoncomes to an end, with the Senate voting to acquit the president on both articles of impeachment: perjury and obstruction of justice. In November 1995, Clinton began an affair with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old ...

to an end, with the Senate voting to acquit the president on both articles of impeachment: perjury and obstruction of justice.

and the day he left office, he admitted to both.

So much for justice, right?
Did he?? I must have missed that

He admitted to the Lewinski affair

duh

and what was he impeached for?

(think hard, it'll come to you)

Well this should create a very big partisan shit storm.

Well, we'll see how "transparent" Barr is.

D4JVqm3XsAA8T8T.jpg
where's the clinton investigation report?

They'll just use whatever they can find to waste more taxpayer money and waste our time instead of doing their jobs and fixing things like immigration issues, drug trafficking, and human trafficking.
don't need to see it, no sealed indictments. I know that means exoneration to trump and his campaign staff. I wonder when all of the other charged folks get released? no collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, should mean no indictments. I mean, that was the intent of Mueller's role.

How does the report exonerate Trump when Barr himself this report does NOT exonerate Trump?

They'll just use whatever they can find to waste more taxpayer money and waste our time instead of doing their jobs and fixing things like immigration issues, drug trafficking, and human trafficking.
don't need to see it, no sealed indictments. I know that means exoneration to trump and his campaign staff. I wonder when all of the other charged folks get released? no collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, should mean no indictments. I mean, that was the intent of Mueller's role.

How does the report exonerate Trump when Barr himself this report does NOT exonerate Trump?
it's truly simple bubba, there are no sealed indictments. None. Since there are none=exonerated. simple.

it's truly simple bubba, there are no sealed indictments. None. Since there are none=exonerated. simple.
exonerated??? My ass

How do you know more about what's in the report than Barr?

I think it's amazing that someone who is clearly a true insider, such as yourself, was able to see the full report and apply your vast legal knowledge to come up with that conclusion.

I think it's amazing that someone who is clearly a true insider, such as yourself, was able to see the full report and apply your vast legal knowledge to come up with that conclusion.
There are many insiders on this board All can't tell their ass from their elbow

well because It's what was released from the report. what, you don't know how to use the internet or something? go look it up. ah fk, here.. I'll help your lazy ass out.

Special counsel has no sealed indictments filed

And again, no sealed indictment = exonerated bubba. plain and simple.

There are many insiders on this board All can't tell their ass from their elbow

Glad to hear you admit it

About 25% of the pages will have redactions. I can hear the fuckwad dems whining already. I hope some of them can see the unredacted version so they can STFU and get back to work fixing immigration.

When were the Leftards ever beginning to fix immigration? THEY ARE THE REASON it's broken to begin with!

well because It's what was released from the report. what, you don't know how to use the internet or something? go look it up. ah fk, here.. I'll help your lazy ass out.

So you think Barr's read of the report is incorrect?

:dunno::eek-52:

I mean, it's not surprising to see the board morons make up false claims while clearly disregarding the facts that are right in front of their face. I mean, it's the conservative way of doing things. Why stop with this report?

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.
Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are

The same people who want Julian Assange crucified for exposing secrets, want a Mueller report with zero redactions.

But . . . but, isn't Mueller involved in the redactions?

:dunno::eek-52:

Exactly. Ignore the facts in front of you. Produce the conclusion you WANT to hear.

Ignorance is bliss.

ACQUITTED asshat
President Bill Clinton acquitted on both articles of impeachment ...

On February 12, 1999, the five-week impeachment trial of Bill Clintoncomes to an end, with the Senate voting to acquit the president on both articles of impeachment: perjury and obstruction of justice. In November 1995, Clinton began an affair with Monica Lewinsky, a 21-year-old ...

to an end, with the Senate voting to acquit the president on both articles of impeachment: perjury and obstruction of justice.

and the day he left office, he admitted to both.

So much for justice, right?
Did he?? I must have missed that

duh

and what was he impeached for?

(think hard, it'll come to you)

For lying about blowjobs?

you saying he didn't lie to Congress?
About a BJ yes Why do you think trump couldn't testify ? He couldn't open his mouth without lying

And Clinton was a lawyer.

He should have known better.
Yes like with trump send in answers by m ail written by his lawyers
Clinton was impeached he has to be questioned in person. Stop talking out your ass.I guess that means stop posting.
ACQUITTED asshat
I guess he’s given up on deporting them. Should pad our numbers for the census. Nice

I guess that means he was charged. Trump is charged with nothing.Assclown.

Still waiting to see The Clinton Investigation Report. Where the Hell is that? Oh, Comey refused to take any written testimony, refused to even make any notes.
Any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...

Forum List

Back