Mueller report to be released Thursday

Here is what we know neither Trump or anyone in his campaign was charged with any type of collusion with Russia Mueller punted on obstruction of justice the AG and deputy AG concluded there was not obstruction or enough evidence to support such a charge no more indictments are coming. Will there be things in the report that won’t be flattering to Trump that he won’t like more than likely there will it will not change the fact that not Trump or anyone in his campaign was charged with anything related to the stated purpose of the Mueller investigation.

I mean, it's not surprising to see the board morons make up false claims while clearly disregarding the facts that are right in front of their face. I mean, it's the conservative way of doing things. Why stop with this report?

I mean, it's not surprising to see the board morons make up false claims while clearly disregarding the facts that are right in front of their face.

Isn't that what you're doing?

and the day he left office, he admitted to both.

So much for justice, right?
Did he?? I must have missed that

He admitted to the Lewinski affair

duh

and what was he impeached for?

(think hard, it'll come to you)

For lying about blowjobs?

No, for obstructing justice. You have the memory of a goldfish.

duh

For lying.

period.

Does the fact it was about a blowjob make it better somehow?

Just think, the board will be dem free while they wait for their talking points.
Republicans and those that can't admit they are,, are praying for 100's of redactions They don't want the world to know what trump nitwits they are
They want names to persecute Trump associates. They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did.

When anyone one of them says "rule of law" matters they should be struck with lightning.
They are in search of the crime because they have the man. That is what Stalin did. }}}}
isn't that what republicans did to Bill searched for a crime and finally found one in a lie about a BJ

you saying he didn't lie to Congress?
About a BJ yes Why do you think trump couldn't testify ? He couldn't open his mouth without lying

THE LEFTARD'S REVISIONIST HISTORY:
  • What you can't change, simply deny, deny, deny.
  • What you CAN change, call impeachment for suborning perjury nothing but a harmless blow job.
JUST THINK, if we KNOW Willy was getting BJs from unpaid junior staff in the OVAL OFFICE, and we KNOW Hillary Clinton destroyed 33,000 government emails that she PLANNED to keep secret from the government with the ability then to destroy them to keep them out of the public's hands, then . . . .

. . . . can you imagine what we DON'T KNOW about the Clintons?????

you saying he didn't lie to Congress?
About a BJ yes Why do you think trump couldn't testify ? He couldn't open his mouth without lying

And Clinton was a lawyer.

He should have known better.
Yes like with trump send in answers by m ail written by his lawyers
Clinton was impeached he has to be questioned in person. Stop talking out your ass.I guess that means stop posting.
ACQUITTED asshat
President Bill Clinton acquitted on both articles of impeachment ...

That was only the 2nd phase of the impeachment process you asshat! HE WAS IMPEACHED BY THE HOUSE. Then the Senate voted whether to remove him from office AND THE DEMOCRATS BLOCKED IT, otherwise he would have had far more than his license to practice law revoked.

duh

For lying.

period.

It makes it a personal matter between consenting adults.

duh

Funny how the Left defends Bill Clinton for getting blowjobs from an unpaid junior clerk while the sitting president in the Oval Office, yet they keep trying to hang Donald Trump just for SAYING an adult, consenting beauty contestant was willing to let folks grab her pussy 15 years ago!

Well this should create a very big partisan shit storm.

Well, we'll see how "transparent" Barr is.

D4JVqm3XsAA8T8T.jpg

Well, WE will see it. YOU, I have no doubt, will see whatever you want to see, whether it exists or not.

duh

Like I said, you see what you want to see, even if you have to make it up AND sound like a complete dumbass to accomplish it.

duh

For lying.

period.

:)

not when he is testifying before Congress.

duh

For lying.

period.

The real question is WHY was he forced to testify before Congress about blowjobs.

They'll just use whatever they can find to waste more taxpayer money and waste our time instead of doing their jobs and fixing things like immigration issues, drug trafficking, and human trafficking.
don't need to see it, no sealed indictments. I know that means exoneration to trump and his campaign staff. I wonder when all of the other charged folks get released? no collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, should mean no indictments. I mean, that was the intent of Mueller's role.
Still waiting to see The Clinton Investigation Report. Where the Hell is that? Oh, Comey refused to take any written testimony, refused to even make any notes.
Any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...any day now, Comrade...

gv062617dAPR20170626044508.jpg

Waiting-Skeleton-Meme-Funny-Image-Photo-Joke-03.png

The San Andreas Fault moves faster than Democrats execute a pledge!

They'll just use whatever they can find to waste more taxpayer money and waste our time instead of doing their jobs and fixing things like immigration issues, drug trafficking, and human trafficking.
don't need to see it, no sealed indictments. I know that means exoneration to trump and his campaign staff. I wonder when all of the other charged folks get released? no collusion, no conspiracy, no obstruction, should mean no indictments. I mean, that was the intent of Mueller's role.
Still waiting to see The Clinton Investigation Report. Where the Hell is that? Oh, Comey refused to take any written testimony, refused to even make any notes.

Yeah, but Comey put her through HELL ! according to the dimwits here

duh

For lying.

period.

Mind you, Lakhwit and her fellow travelers are the same people who A) cheered when Scooter Libby was convicted of perjury and obstruction of justice, and B) excoriate Donald Trump every chance they get for sexual indiscretions with people who are NOT in any way his employees/subordinates.

So consistency isn't really their thing.

duh

For lying.

period.

Sorry, the whole "subordinate employee" thing makes it NOT a personal matter between consenting adults. That's actually illegal. But by all means, show us how much you "care" about "women's issues" by deciding that THIS time, it's perfectly all right for powerful men to use their female employees as a harem.

duh

For lying.

period.

The real question is WHY was he forced to testify before Congress about blowjobs.

Because he made a habit of hitting on his work subordinates. Have you considered some gingko biloba for your shitty memory? Or maybe just LOOKING IT THE FUCK UP?!

Forum List

Back