Mueller has crossed the Red Line. He's getting help from IRS agents to look at Trump's finances.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Report: Trump is particularly disturbed that Mueller can dig through his tax returns

"They said I made money from Russia. I don't," Trump told the Times on Wednesday. "It's not my thing. I don't, I don't do that. Over the years, I've looked at maybe doing a deal in Russia, but I never did one. Other than I held the Miss Universe pageant there eight, nine years."

Mueller's team is already investigating the finances of White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, while federal prosecutors also looking into the financial dealings of Trump associates, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

Robert Mueller asks IRS for help in Trump-Russia probe: Report

The IRS has access to Trump's tax returns, which he has refused to release to the public.

------------------------------

The guy in charge of the IRS criminal division was appointed by, get this: Bill Clinton.

it's from the washington examiner, that makes the story iffy imo!!!

Not certain Trump's taxes are being looked at yet, tonight I heard it was Manafort's taxes they were looking at....

Report: Trump is particularly disturbed that Mueller can dig through his tax returns

"They said I made money from Russia. I don't," Trump told the Times on Wednesday. "It's not my thing. I don't, I don't do that. Over the years, I've looked at maybe doing a deal in Russia, but I never did one. Other than I held the Miss Universe pageant there eight, nine years."

Mueller's team is already investigating the finances of White House senior adviser Jared Kushner, while federal prosecutors also looking into the financial dealings of Trump associates, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and former national security adviser Michael Flynn.

The IRS has access to Trump's tax returns, which he has refused to release to the public.

The guy in charge of the IRS criminal division was appointed by, get this: Bill Clinton.

Crazy Ivan trump is SCREWED!

Rule of Law my friends!

Where is Mueller looking at Clinton's taxes for Ukraine & Russia ties, or the Chicago hitmen they hired to silence whistleblowers, who never reported their income. How about the silence money to the Pakistani IT guys?
Open up a can of worms and some IRS informant might feel obligated to dig into Comey's wife campaign funds to see where Clinton funneled the obstruction money.
Then the boomerang really comes back for everyone to be thoroughly audited using the same grounds and standards, as that is the problem when you open up a can of worms fishing blindly, you end up hooking yourself instead-ouch!
*Sort of like this post did for Dean*

• Banned
Where is Mueller looking at Clinton's taxes for Ukraine & Russia ties, or the Chicago hitmen they hired to silence whistleblowers, who never reported their income. How about the silence money to the Pakistani IT guys?
Open up a can of worms and some IRS informant might feel obligated to dig into Comey's wife campaign funds to see where Clinton funneled the obstruction money.
Then the boomerang really comes back for everyone to be thoroughly audited using the same grounds and standards, as that is the oroblem when you open up a can of worms fishing blindly, you end up hooking yourself instead-ouch!
Next you'll be asking about Clinton's Pizza Parlor child sex ring and Obama's selling guns to Mexican drug lords. You guys are nutz. Really and truly nutz.

If the Deep State and the Shadow government was as aggressive about the financing, arming, clothing, and feeding of the Taliban as it is about the financial connections between the Trump administration and the Russians, the war in Afghanistan could be over by January. Neither the Democrats nor the Republicans care though, and that is what this story is intended to make you care about.

Then the boomerang really comes back for everyone to be thoroughly audited using the same grounds and standards, as that is the oroblem when you open up a can of worms fishing blindly, you end up hooking yourself instead-ouch!
Next you'll be asking about Clinton's Pizza Parlor child sex ring and Obama's selling guns to Mexican drug lords. You guys are nutz. Really and truly nutz.
Naw. . . folks in middle America are just not stupid. You did know that . . .

Podesta Group Subpoenaed In Russia Probe
Screen-Shot-2016-06-08-at-8.50.33-PM-e1490568464150.png

Then the boomerang really comes back for everyone to be thoroughly audited using the same grounds and standards, as that is the problem when you open up a can of worms fishing blindly, you end up hooking yourself instead-ouch!
Don't mix fake news with real news as an
ad hominem response, least you expose your standard in using fake news for the Russia conspiracy debacle. ;-)

At the time, Ukraine was run by a pro-Russian political party that had paid Manafort millions of dollars in consulting fees in 2013 and 2014. Manafort only belatedly disclosed the $17 million in payments under Justice Department pressure.

The head of the pro-Russian party, former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, fled to Russia during a so-called “color” uprising in 2014.

Some of the six firms involved in Manafort’s public relations campaign received subpoenas for documents weeks ago, the executive told NBC. The demands for testimony came in recent days.

According to lobbying disclosures, two of the six firms — Podesta Group and Mercury LLC — worked in Washington with Rick Gates, a Manafort partner. Three others worked in Europe, according to the executive. The other three are not known.

The executive said the Bruss

Special counsel subpoenas Manafort-linked PR firms: report

--------------------

They are PR firms and work with anyone who hires them.

And you said your kind wasn't stupid. Giggle.

At the time, Ukraine was run by a pro-Russian political party that had paid Manafort millions of dollars in consulting fees in 2013 and 2014. Manafort only belatedly disclosed the $17 million in payments under Justice Department pressure.

The head of the pro-Russian party, former Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovych, fled to Russia during a so-called “color” uprising in 2014.

Some of the six firms involved in Manafort’s public relations campaign received subpoenas for documents weeks ago, the executive told NBC. The demands for testimony came in recent days.

According to lobbying disclosures, two of the six firms — Podesta Group and Mercury LLC — worked in Washington with Rick Gates, a Manafort partner. Three others worked in Europe, according to the executive. The other three are not known.

--------------------

Consulting fees for what?

PUBLIC RELATIONS! The same thing the Podesta brothers got paid for.

What do you think they were paying Manafort for? Do you think the quid pro quo was to get Trump elected, do you seriously think that is what this is all about? Seriously? :rofl:

You are so obtuse.

If you cannot see that what the Podesta brothers did was identical to Mannofort, you are either willfully blind and dumb, or your partisanship has made you insane.

On top of this, you are probably ignorant of the fact that the Obama administration was the one the had Victoria Nuland use the CIA fund Neo-Nazi's in Ukraine to subvert a democratically elected government. IOW, you support the overthrow of the rule of law via Nazi's and tyrants. It wouldn't surprise me if you support the same thing here by Soros' communists.

Fuck republican representative democracy, right?

Nice.

--------------------

Consulting fees for what?

PUBLIC RELATIONS! The same thing the Podesta brothers got paid for.

What do you think they were paying Manafort for? Do you think the quid pro quo was to get Trump elected, do you seriously think that is what this is all about? Seriously? :rofl:

You are so obtuse.

If you cannot see that what the Podesta brothers did was identical to Mannofort, you are either willfully blind and dumb, or your partisanship has made you insane.

On top of this, you are probably ignorant of the fact that the Obama administration was the one the had Victoria Nuland use the CIA fund Neo-Nazi's in Ukraine to subvert a democratically elected government. IOW, you support the overthrow of the rule of law via Nazi's and tyrants. It wouldn't surprise me if you support the same thing here by Soros' communists.

Fuck republican representative democracy, right?

Nice.
what the Podesta brothers did was identical to Mannofort

Huh?

Guess we'll find out, won't we.

Remember, Trump had all those bankruptcies. So he got money from somewhere. After all, American banks wouldn't lend him money anymore. So where did that money come from? How come Republicans don't want to know? Seems rather important for someone they believe is "good in business". Doncha think?

Forum List

Back