Mueller asks court to schedule Flynn sentencing

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Okay so Mueller is now finished with FLYNN. He's scheduling his appearance for sentencing. He was the FIRST to flip right? We are moving toward something--an end? I'm hearing the PROFESSIONALS (not pundits, FED prosecutors, still overwhelming say early next year). Remember FLYNN' sentence was reschedule, what, 4 or 5 times? They kept him on the back burner for SOMETHING.

BY MORGAN CHALFANT - 09/17/18 04:50 PM EDT 2,832

Special counsel Robert Mueller is asking a federal judge in Washington, D.C., to move forward with the sentencing of former national security adviser Michael Flynn, nearly 10 months after he pleaded guilty to lying to FBI agents about his Russia contacts.

The development Monday comes after repeated delays in Flynn's sentencing.

“The matter is now ready to be scheduled for sentencing,” Mueller’s prosecutors wrote in a joint filing with Flynn’s defense attorneys on Monday. They requested that Judge Emmet D. Sullivan set a date for sentencing, suggesting Nov. 28 or seven business days after that.

Mueller’s team had previously sought to delay Flynn’s sentencing four times, signaling that his cooperation was still needed in the ongoing investigation into Russian interference.

The latest development indicates that Mueller believes he has gotten all that he can or needs from Flynn in the nearly 10 months since he admitted to lying to FBI investigators about his Russia contacts. While Mueller will not be precluded from calling Flynn to testify at any forthcoming trials, his sentencing will effectively mark an end to his cooperation in the probe.

Flynn pleaded guilty to one count of lying to FBI agents in December and agreed to cooperate with Mueller’s probe, which includes exploring whether there was coordination between President Trump’s campaign and Moscow....

I remember how the left went into a massive orgasm over the Flynn guilty plea, as they are today over the Maniford plea, thinking this is surely the end of Trump.

Democrats, the party of premature ejaculation.

In October, Trump will go on TV and unmask the extent of the fucking treasonous coup d'etat complete with documents to verify it all. The American people will take to the streets demanding justice against the Fascist conspirators. The democrat Party will be wiped down to a rounding error.

After the midterms, Trump fires Sessions and pardons Flynn.

TRUMPPOSTER-maga-8x10_480x480.png

I would like to see the reaction of the Left on election night after they find out they didn't actually regain the House. I predict the Democrat party will self destruct, and severed heads of their leaders and media personalities will be displayed in public.

Forum List

Back