Mubarak will/should leave!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The WH still ambiguous about his position toward Egypt crisis, why they keep silence with their puppet Mubarak?!

There is something clash among Democrats, John Kerry condemned Obama because he did't yet call for the Mubarak leaving. Obama is surely consulting his "izraeli" mentor Rahm Emmanuel!
Egyptien People want an union coalition govt including muslims brotherhood, nationalists and progressists, and independent opposition members with Albaradei as president.

LATEST NEWS

Countdown begin for Moubarak.
Israeli snipers with M16 are entering massively according to a high ranking police officer :eusa_eh:

1296581565_tmp_Anti-government-protester-007.jpg

I have a feeling alot of people are going to long for the days of Mubarak if the Islamic radicals seize control of that country.

"If" --> "When"

Let's all just step out of the way and let them choose.

I have a feeling alot of people are going to long for the days of Mubarak if the Islamic radicals seize control of that country.

"If" --> "When"

All I know is people thought if the US went in and removed Saddam the Iraqis would rise up and form a new government in no time, well 8 years later and they are still not there yet. Be careful what you wish for, and now I keep hearing more and more Iraqis saying Saddam wasn't that bad.

I am beginning to think he can weather the storm...I don't have time to go into it right now,other than to say the initial anger has dissipated, the police are, well soft pedaling, the Army is laying around just .....being there.

the crowds really have no one to fight ( unless the MB stirs it up on their own, which may be next if people started drifting way, back to work, 'normalcy'- aka "business") , Mubarak is shadow boxing them...biding his time.

I will lay m proverbial neck on the line and say; IF hes not gone by Sunday sun up.... he aint going....unless he chooses to down the road....6 month, a year.

I am beginning to think he can weather the storm...I don't have time to go into it right now,other than to say the initial anger has dissipated, the police are, well soft pedaling, the Army is laying around just .....being there.

the crowds really have no one to fight ( unless the MB stirs it up on their own, which may be next if people started drifting way, back to work, 'normalcy'- aka "business") , Mubarak is shadow boxing them...biding his time.

I will lay m proverbial neck on the line and say; IF hes not gone by Sunday sun up.... he aint going....unless he chooses to down the road....6 month, a year.

He will leave on his terms, if at all. If he resigns it will be on his terms and he will set the transition as well.

But he is done. His legacy is done as well. He will not transfer power in a familial exchange.

Mubarak, the US puppet doesn't want to leave by window; it's humiliating for him!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back