MTG Announces Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Oh great so she wants us to be stuck with Kamala Harris then. Why not impeach them both now that Nancy Pelosi is out of the way?

The House should be running an impeachment at least every three months until the end of Biden's term.

Yeah, but with election year coming up next year unfortunately I don't know if that will be possible.

Also on the way from MTG will be Articles of Impeachment against Bugs Bunny, Darth Vader and the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

I wish that a mod would impeach you.

Not going anywhere but when the left started up with the partisan impeachments of Trump we all knew the right would return the favor when they got control of the House. There is very little in the way of intelligence in either party anymore.

Sure it is! The Democrats showed us all that it is exactly what they are to do as oversiters. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
To lefties just the action of bringing impeachment articles up in the house is all that matters to spew their impeachment rhetoric. So…yes..righties need to do it. Just to shut them up about it.

Do you know who filed the first articles of impeachment against Trump?

Nancy Pelosi?

No.

It was congressmen Al Green and Brad Sherman.

Turns out the charges have to have some basis in reality. It also turns out these people making all these accusations are remarkably reluctant to do it under oath. Until that happens assume you are being bullshitted.

To lefties just the action of bringing impeachment articles up in the house is all that matters to spew their impeachment rhetoric. So…yes..righties need to do it. Just to shut them up about it.

LOL

Can you actually quote a "leftie" saying that?

I figured not.

Turns out the charges have to have some basis in reality. It also turns out these people making all these accusations are remarkably reluctant to do it under oath. Until that happens assume you are being bullshitted.

So you're walking back your bullshit lie that impeachment needs to be raised by the Speaker?

LOL

Forum List

Back