MTG Announces Articles Of Impeachment Against Joe Biden

Has she ever actually done anything useful besides looking stupid?

That's not a high crime or a misdemeanor. Other than breaking tie votes in the Senate, it's actually the job of a VP. Basically do practically nothing but be ready and available to step in as president should the need arise.

Human rights violations at the border, for one. She was Joe's "border czar", remember? A lot of people have died in border patrol custody over the past 2+ years.

I thought that's what Marge wants Biden impeached for?

Human rights violations at the border, for one. She was Joe's "border czar", remember? A lot of people have died in border patrol custody over the past 2+ years.

Not to mention the fact that I can understand my cat better than her and she doesn't even speak English.

Good hustle on moving those goalposts!

LOL
If you think anything happened in the two Trump impeachments without Nancy Pelosi's prior approval you simply didn't pay attention. Now the whackadoodle you so adore just does stupid shit to get on the news. She will never be an effective legislator because she thinks her job is to get on TV.

That's not a high crime or a misdemeanor. Other than breaking tie votes in the Senate, it's actually the job of a VP. Basically do practically nothing but be ready and available to step in as president should the need arise.

I still believe that she needs to be mentally fit and she's just as much of an airhead as Biden, but at least he has Dementia as an excuse.

If you think anything happened in the two Trump impeachments without Nancy Pelosi's prior approval you simply didn't pay attention. Now the whackadoodle you so adore just does stupid shit to get on the news. She will never be an effective legislator because she thinks her job is to get on TV.

Keep digging that hole! You'll get out eventually.

LOL

I still believe that she needs to be mentally fit and she's just as much of an airhead as Biden, but at least he has Dementia as an excuse.

Good for you. Regardless, still nothing there to impeach. Even more regardless, seems McCarthy is not to eager to put this to a vote.

Forum List

Back