MSNBC's Supercilious Nicole Wallace stops reading Trump tweets on air: "These are boldface lies"

Yes, how dare her not repeat the official party line from the White House.

Send her off to see the SS

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think we're just tired of the hypocrisy, given the bold face lies from MSNBC.

Why are the bold face lies from MSNBC bad but the ones from your savior Trump ok?

When did I ever say that Trump is a savior, or that I don't think his lies are bad?

Do YOU have to lie about the people your talking to, in order to make your point?

Why are Trumps lies bad, but your lies about other forum posters, ok?

So, now trumpflakes are whining about how reporters report on trump's lies? Is there some polite way required to report when trump lies to the nation?

So, now trumpflakes are whining about how reporters report on trump's lies? Is there some polite way required to report when trump lies to the nation?
Yeah, the same way they did about Hilly's lies and Obama's lies (they didn't report on them at all). But Trump ? Well his lies must be outed because he thrashed Hilly the saint of baitersville by taking her seat at the nation's head of the table.

Good for Nicolle. She was spokesperson for Bush, Jr.

MSNBC's Nicole Wallace stops reading Trump tweets on air: 'These are boldface lies'

MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace cut herself off mid-sentence while reading President Trump’s tweets on-air Friday, calling them "boldface lies."

“I’m not reading anymore of this,” Wallace said with a laugh. “These are boldface lies and as his audacity and his sort of fantasies expand, I wonder what role you think the truth plays in this for any of them."

Wallace had been reading a series of the president's tweets in which he again attacked the FBI's use of an informant during his campaign, suggesting the agency used a top-secret spy to monitor his team before it began its investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election.
<more>

Well the term is BALD faced, not bold faced.
So we can gather that she...and you...are fucking morons.

Well the term is BALD faced, not bold faced.
So we can gather that she...and you...are fucking morons.
And reading Trump's tweets constitutes an act of high intellectualism.

Refusing to read Trump's random thoughts expressed in 130 characters or less is like refusing to read the plays of Shakespeare or the poems of Walt Whitman.

Moron? C'mon, koshergrl. There is something to be said about tossing stones around in your glass house.

PMSNBC is nothing more than just a bunch of pathetic simpleton TDS leftist jack offs that spew the party line of the democrat propaganda wing.

These people are no more news anchors or reporters than BAGHDAD BOB.

Don't watch MSNBC, so I don't know who the woman is. Looks like that is a good thing if she is on that crazy train channel, and especially if she an ignorant anti-Trump phonie cronie otherwise as if he is the absolute worst thing going these days. Good grief. There is plenty worse than Trump out there, but Trump derangement syndrome is strong amongst these people.

Only because he is deranged.

su·per·cil·i·ous
ˌso͞opərˈsilēəs/
adjective
adjective: supercilious
  1. behaving or looking as though one thinks one is superior to others.
    "a supercilious lady's maid"
    synonyms: arrogant, haughty, conceited, disdainful, overbearing, pompous, condescending, superior, patronizing, imperious, proud, snobbish, snobby, smug, scornful, sneering; More
    informalhoity-toity, high and mighty, uppity, snooty, stuck-up, snotty, snot-nosed, jumped up, too big for one's britches
    "a superc
That describes Trump, not Wallace.

Yes, how dare her not repeat the official party line from the White House.

Send her off to see the SS

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
She's a fucking journalist, or at least an excuse for one.
She's a democrat hack... in fact... this is her when Trump won...

I thought that was Candy Corn, or Corn Candy or whatever.

Who cares... she's a typical TDS democrat.

I don't watch TV, so I don't know who Wallace is. I do know that trump is a whore, a racist, a misogynist piece of filth not fit in any regard to represent the people of the United States of America.

Back in the days before "the news" became little more than transparent advocacy journalism, the "anchor" would read have read it and just let the viewer decide.

Back in the days of real journalism, Newsmen told the truth. Cronkite saying the Vietnam war was mired in stalemate changed the way the country saw it. Journalists should have been pointing out Trump's lies from the start.

Forum List

Back