What the western Media wont tell you about Israel.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
All this stuff mentioned in this video HOWEVER,gets talked about all over the rest of the world though,they are not biased towards Israel as they are here in the states and actually are objective.

The Israel worshippers no doubt will do this with this video of course though.It never fails,they only see what they WANT to see.:rolleyes:

ignore.jpg

Last edited:
so far two paid shills of Israel that i was talking about in the OP,have had their handlers send them over here to fart in my thread.:biggrin::9::9:

the can only do this-:206:in defeat though since they cant counter the facts in the video.:biggrin:

so far two paid shills of Israel that i was talking about in the OP,have had their handlers send them over here to fart in my thread.:biggrin::9::9:

the can only do this-:206:in defeat though since they cant counter the facts in the video.:biggrin:

there are no facts in the video

Jews or Jewish front men/women own and control ALL media. Its why there is a MAJOR push for censorship on youtube,facebook,twitter etc because alternate media and social media allows REAL facts to go around the Jewish filter and straight to the public. Scratch the surface and either a COMPANY owned,controlled or funded by Jews or a Jew lacky is funding lawsuits/attempts to censor websites and people who tell the truth.
Six Jewish Companies Control 96% of the World’s Media |
Is-the-media-Jewish.jpg

jews-fox.jpg

jews-npr.jpg

Then we get into Law,Politics etc
jews-in-politics.jpg

jews-own-mind.png

jews-pie-chart.png

Along with FEMINISM!

00Jewish-feminists00-618x1086.jpg

16977037_1281596878598774_1619427108_n.jpg

Either DISPROVE it or FUCK OFF....go ahead give it a go! I am sure some of the pics are wrong because they are a few years old and some have died,resigned or moved on to other companies but the main core is still intact.

Jews or Jewish front men/women own and control ALL media. Its why there is a MAJOR push for censorship on youtube,facebook,twitter etc because alternate media and social media allows REAL facts to go around the Jewish filter and straight to the public. Scratch the surface and either a COMPANY owned,controlled or funded by Jews or a Jew lacky is funding lawsuits/attempts to censor websites and people who tell the truth.
Is-the-media-Jewish.jpg

jews-fox.jpg

jews-npr.jpg

jews-in-politics.jpg

jews-own-mind.png

jews-pie-chart.png

Along with FEMINISM!

View attachment 197408

View attachment 197409
Either DISPROVE it or FUCK OFF....go ahead give it a go! I am sure some of the pics are wrong because they are a few years old and some have died,resigned or moved on to other companies but the main core is still intact.

Try to stay away from jew talk though,dont want to give them ammunition of being anti-semtic since there are good jewish people out there,the ones who practice judaism.the best word is ZIONISTS becaue they look like idiots when they try and tell you that you are anti semetic the facts true jewish people that practice juduism are outraged over these evil zionists Israel warmongers of people you posted.

you took them all to school other than that.LOL

btw you need to add zionist HITLERY to that list of zionist war mongers,i did not see her pic in there of all those women zionists.

Is-the-media-Jewish.jpg

jews-fox.jpg

jews-npr.jpg

jews-in-politics.jpg

jews-own-mind.png

jews-pie-chart.png

Along with FEMINISM!

View attachment 197408

View attachment 197409

Try to stay away from jew talk though,dont want to give them ammunition of being anti-semtic since there are good jewish people out there,the ones who practice judaism.the best word is ZIONISTS becaue they look like idiots when they try and tell you that you are anti semetic the facts true jewish people that practice juduism are outraged over these evil zionists Israel warmongers of people you posted.

you took them all to school other than that.LOL

btw you need to add zionist HITLERY to that list of zionist war mongers,i did not see her pic in there of all those women zionists.
Neturei Karta - Wikipedia

Interesting stuff right there! I saw a video on them yesterday.

all those paid shills of Israel and the ones that farted on my thread here,can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are because even THOSE jewish people,are telling the corrupt zionists,to stop their mistreatement on palestines.hee hee.:abgg2q.jpg:

Most of the video contains information known by most people that have done any research.

New Topics

Forum List

Back