MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

Limbaugh never called for voter fraud.

Rush used his 'Operation Chaos' - which he trumpeted loudly over the airwaves - to get Republicans in states with open primaries to vote for Hillary Clinton for President in 2008...

Not the same as voter fraud, but still intended to circumvent and twist the will of the voters.

Having said that - Ed Shultz should hang his head in shame for proclaiming that he would engage in voter fraud to get his side to win. How pathetic!!!

Doesn't make him any less fat or partisan.

I can't stand either of them. As I said there is little difference between them sort of like the Dimocrats and Repudlicans.

No, the fact that he recently lost about 80 lbs makes him less fat.
The fact that he wasn't slow to criticize the Bush administration makes him less partisan.
The fact that he has never called for anyone to do anything illegal makes him beyond comparison with this galactic-level moron.

I think it's more than obvious that Schultz is speaking tongue and cheek and nothing more. It's his job to entertain his audience and rile them up.

This is why Dems are talking about Schultz as a possible Senator, Czar or VP if they can't find Biden.

He can join Al Franken as part of the Dem Think Tank.

Scary.

This is why Dems are talking about Schultz as a possible Senator, Czar or VP if they can't find Biden.

Scary.

Actually, I'm glad Franken is in the Senate...

The last thing in the world we need is more lawyers and career politicians - we need a free-spirit who will shake things up and represent the people - not the ones bringing the most lobbying money to the table...

I used to listen to him on Air America radio - and his comedy schticks were hillarious - especially his 'Oy vey, oy vey, oy vey' daily skit...

I was actually happy to see him shut-down Joe Lieberman from extending his remarks in a recent Senate committee meeting... the look on Lieberman's face was priceless - to think that royalty like himself could be cut off from further debate - oh my!!!

Scary.

The last thing in the world we need is more lawyers and career politicians - we need a free-spirit who will shake things up and represent the people - not the ones bringing the most lobbying money to the table...

I used to listen to him on Air America radio - and his comedy schticks were hillarious - especially his 'Oy vey, oy vey, oy vey' daily skit...

I was actually happy to see him shut-down Joe Lieberman from extending his remarks in a recent Senate committee meeting... the look on Lieberman's face was priceless - to think that royalty like himself could be cut off from further debate - oh my!!!

Yes, I too am glad that in Al Franken, Dems are sending their best and brightest to the Senate

Scary.

Yes, I too am glad that in Al Franken, Dems are sending their best and brightest to the Senate

If Best and Brightest means the likes of today's incumbents - I'll take Franken any day of the week.

Yes, I will agree that Franken represents the most ethical, brightest elected officials among Democrats today.

MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB3j9fpTKkk

just imagine if rush had said this about coakely

jillian, truthmatters, ravi et al would be frothing at the mouth calling for his resignation or to open a criminal investigation

Hes being a real asshole for sayong this and I have already gone to his site to complain and demand an apology.

Where were you demanding the republicans stop the REAL cheating ?????

Rush used his 'Operation Chaos' - which he trumpeted loudly over the airwaves - to get Republicans in states with open primaries to vote for Hillary Clinton for President in 2008...

Not the same as voter fraud, but still intended to circumvent and twist the will of the voters.

Having said that - Ed Shultz should hang his head in shame for proclaiming that he would engage in voter fraud to get his side to win. How pathetic!!!

That is not fraud nor was it comparible.

In fact, the DNC did exactly that to many GoP primaries, some believe that is how McCain got the nomination.

Ann Cultwhore actually cheated in an election and I domnt remember Rs calling for her to resign from her job?

The Democrats' chief concern is being prepared to try and hold the seat if the outcome is close. Recounts are much easier to mount if the margin of victory is less than half of one percent, according to state election rules.

Democrats are likely to be well prepared --- the lawyer for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is Marc Elias, who oversaw the Minnesota recount that led to Sen. Al Franken's victory

Massachusetts Senate Race: Will Democrats Delay Seating Scott Brown? - ABC News

While it's an exciting race keep in mind that if this race is close on both sides it's pretty much a given what comes next.

I think it's more than obvious that Schultz is speaking tongue and cheek and nothing more. It's his job to entertain his audience and rile them up.
Doesn't sound one bit like he's kidding.

Yeah because hes really going to announce on RADIO he will vote ten times and then find a way to vote ten times.

Have you any idea what the numbers nationally are for people voting more than once?

Have you any idea of the numbers of people the republicans DID keep from voting just in the 2000 florida election alone?

The Democrats' chief concern is being prepared to try and hold the seat if the outcome is close. Recounts are much easier to mount if the margin of victory is less than half of one percent, according to state election rules.

Democrats are likely to be well prepared --- the lawyer for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee is Marc Elias, who oversaw the Minnesota recount that led to Sen. Al Franken's victory

Massachusetts Senate Race: Will Democrats Delay Seating Scott Brown? - ABC News

While it's an exciting race keep in mind that if this race is close on both sides it's pretty much a given what comes next.

All legal and no where near the evil done by republicans to keep Americans from voting to win elections.

Yeah because hes really going to announce on RADIO he will vote ten times and then find a way to vote ten times.

Have you any idea what the numbers nationally are for people voting more than once?

Have you any idea of the numbers of people the republicans DID keep from voting just in the 2000 florida election alone?
You do of course realize that the man said it and wasn't kidding do you not.

If not, take a time out and figure it out.

BTW, I don't really care that you haven't gotten over losing to the GoP in 2000 and probaly never will. But lose you did, you were beaten by a moronic chimp.

Twice.

To me the country was losing either way.

You do of course realize that the man said it and wasn't kidding do you not.

If not, take a time out and figure it out.

BTW, I don't really care that you haven't gotten over losing to the GoP in 2000 and probaly never will. But lose you did, you were beaten by a moronic chimp.

Twice.

To me the country was losing either way.

I dont like it when American elections are stolen. If you refuse to believe cold hard facts its not my fault.

The 2000 election result was changed by the Floridas felons list that was responsible for keeping thousands of Perfectly legal voters from voting in the election.

THAT IS A FACT!

There is court documentation for this.

The election was stolen by actions that Florida was forced to stop with court action.

I will never stop talking about history.

New Topics

Forum List

Back