MSNBC's Schultz- I'd Cheat To Keep Brown From Winning In Massachusetts

where does MSNBC find these two-bit hacks?

maybe with their ratings being so low they just can't afford people with functioning brains

DITTO--the "dumb down America channel" aka MSNBC can't afford rational commentary anymore--so they have to dig up these kind of nitwits to make them. This guy probably made this comment to see if it will get MSNBC more viewers. If it works--they'll pay him later."--:lol::lol:

"I'd cheat to keep these bastards out."

Well, it worked to get BO in office.

do you have any evidence of this?
Of course he doesn't have any proof.

Regardless--you have just listened to a democrat operative Schultz who is advocating others to commit a FELONY--which it would be--should someone "cheat"--vote twice--ten times or whatever. If someone does that-they lose their right to vote forever-&-they may end up in prison over it.

The guys a nucklehead--& if MSNBC had any brains they would lose him immediately, & apologize to the public for his statement.

the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.

I've yet to see any credible evidence that the United States lost any standing in the world during the Bush administration. I have seen the Obama administration look pretty stupid to foreign leaders.

With that said, I still am amazed how much liberals are more concerned about looking good then doing the right thing. Who the heck cares if we are the most hated nation on earth if we did the right thing?

the destruction of our country's standing in the world during the Bush administration angered a great many liberals. Ed is certainly one of them, and he let his outrage overtake his judgment in this instance. While I certainly would never advocate cheating to keep republicans out of office, I share Ed's belief that they are, for the most part, bastards who do not have the country's best interests at heart.
Our country's 'standing' went down LONG before Bush, that is just an excuse.

This man is a disgrace and everything that is wrong in american politics in microcosim.

Limbaugh never called for voter fraud.

Doesn't make him any less fat or partisan.

I can't stand either of them. As I said there is little difference between them sort of like the Dimocrats and Repudlicans.

I've yet to see any credible evidence that the United States lost any standing in the world during the Bush administration. I have seen the Obama administration look pretty stupid to foreign leaders.

With that said, I still am amazed how much liberals are more concerned about looking good then doing the right thing. Who the heck cares if we are the most hated nation on earth if we did the right thing?

invading Iraq was the WRONG thing done for the WRONG reasons... and when a country does the wrong thing for the wrong reasons, it loses credibility in the community of nations and creates an environment where one cannot rely on the enthusiastic support of our "allies" in any future endeavor.

And this is a revelation? NOT.

I am sure most politicians use all means possible to defeat their opponents. I don't trust any of them. They've all done it for eons, and once in a while someone 'slips' to confirm what most of us already knew.

Forum List

Back