MSNBC Tells Some LIES---Caught Red-Handed

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
I have just joined a small handful of other Americans....and watched MSNBC to see what spin they could put on the Fraud perpetrated on the FISA Court by corrupt Deep State Obamites in an effort to undermine the Trump Campaign and Presidency.

Well, their chief Bitch was that Nunes and his co-conspirators, including Trump, had EXPOSED this poor fool Carter Page to the ridicule and scorn of the whole country---by exposing him as the subject, the target, of the illegally obtained FISA Court Warrant.

MSNBC just had the temerity, just now, at 1:30 on Sunday afternoon, to spend significant time talking about how the secrecy of these FISA Warrants MUST be respected on behalf of the American who was being spied on AND because our allies who share information with the U.S. MUST be able to count on their secrecy...to protect national interests...etc. etc...blah. blah.

But, low and behold the Washington Post completely exposed all this information way back in April of 2017 in an article written by one of the persons who the StrzokPage Lovebirds in the F.B.I. were known to leak to: Devlin Barrett.

SEE:

FBI obtained FISA warrant to monitor Trump adviser Carter Page

"The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, law enforcement and other U.S. officials said."

FROM APRIL 2017

Its not a particularly big deal. First, I am almost the only American who would have watched MSNBC on a Sunday afternoon, and we know anyway that they are consummate prevaricators.

But it is seldom you catch them in such a flagrant LIE....with the irrefutable proof of the LIE so readily available. Fuck em....they have failed in their constitutional duty of keeping the Citizens informed of the facts so THE Citizens can decide what to do about those facts...and have become the propaganda arm of a corrupt political party--the Bolsheviks, currently operating under the fake name of Democrats.

----

I have just joined a small handful of other Americans....and watched MSNBC to see what spin they could put on the Fraud perpetrated on the FISA Court by corrupt Deep State Obamites in an effort to undermine the Trump Campaign and Presidency.

Well, their chief Bitch was that Nunes and his co-conspirators, including Trump, had EXPOSED this poor fool Carter Page to the ridicule and scorn of the whole country---by exposing him as the subject, the target, of the illegally obtained FISA Court Warrant.

MSNBC just had the temerity, just now, at 1:30 on Sunday afternoon, to spend significant time talking about how the secrecy of these FISA Warrants MUST be respected on behalf of the American who was being spied on AND because our allies who share information with the U.S. MUST be able to count on their secrecy...to protect national interests...etc. etc...blah. blah.

But, low and behold the Washington Post completely exposed all this information way back in April of 2017 in an article written by one of the persons who the StrzokPage Lovebirds in the F.B.I. were known to leak to: Devlin Barrett.

SEE:

"The FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to monitor the communications of an adviser to presidential candidate Donald Trump, part of an investigation into possible links between Russia and the campaign, law enforcement and other U.S. officials said."

FROM APRIL 2017

Its not a particularly big deal. First, I am almost the only American who would have watched MSNBC on a Sunday afternoon, and we know anyway that they are consummate prevaricators.

But it is seldom you catch them in such a flagrant LIE....with the irrefutable proof of the LIE so readily available. Fuck em....they have failed in their constitutional duty of keeping the Citizens informed of the facts so THE Citizens can decide what to do about those facts...and have become the propaganda arm of a corrupt political party--the Bolsheviks, currently operating under the fake name of Democrats.

----
Well MSNBC is the liberal Faux News. So nobody should be surprised they told a lie.

Well MSNBC is the liberal Faux News. So nobody should be surprised they told a lie.
correctamundo.jpg

SEE:

FROM APRIL 2017

----

What was the lie exactly?

MSNBC knows their liberal viewers are stupid enough to swallow anything they're fed.

Remember when they got caught lying about the show being live after Thanksgiving? lol

Forum List

Back