MSNBC Suspends Alec Baldwin’s Show For Two Weeks

I think his show is good but he does have anger issues. Not sure if he's ever talked to anyone about these issues but if he wants to keep the show, he really should.

I don't know about Baldwin but I think ya'll are a bunch of toxic little queens...

In an ad promoting the show before it premiered, MSNBC anchor Ed Schultz championed Baldwin as "a man who can restore balance to an unbalanced network, a man who will address the great issues of our time while keeping his emotions in check."

Well, he definitely did not keep his emotions in check

Alec Baldwin is not a homophobic bigot.

First, homosexuals stole the word gay. Gay used to be a synonym for happy, but of course, now it means homosexual.

Now, they are taking away the great insulting words of "cocksucking faggot," and "fairies." According to an Entertainment Weekly article, it's even politically incorrect to say something is "so gay."

Referring to someone as a "cocksucking faggot" or "fairy" is an insult directed at heterosexual men. It has nothing to do with homosexuals and is not denigrating to them.

It's just dumb to claim that someone is homophobic just because they use those words when insulting heterosexual men. Pundits, such as Andrew Sullivan, who make this claim just don't understand the subtleties of language.

There's a reason why the Gay Rights movement is often called militant. They are fascistic tyrants who are always trying to force acceptance of their lifestyle among the general public.

I agree that they shouldn't be discriminated against, and if they want to get married, they should be allowed to, but they will not steal the right to use my language.

I think his show is good but he does have anger issues. Not sure if he's ever talked to anyone about these issues but if he wants to keep the show, he really should.

You "think his show is good" knowing he doesn't believe anything he claims to believe. :lol:

Baldwin is 55 years old....he isn't going to change his views. This is a terrific example of you progs being world-class frauds.

Oops...he did it again! :lol:

Poor Alec...now his late-night show on GE's lunatic network is on a two week vacation. Seems Alec called a papparzzi a "cocksucker" and then took a swipe at him. Alec seems to have all the confidence in the world none of these photos will decide to beat the shit outta him. Of course it helps that he has hired muscle to back him up in these encounters. Not that Alec can't handle himself....at least that's the impression he gives.

Let's see....he obviously isn't real genuine when it comes to his support of "gay" rights....but then none of these characters are. He obviously isn't genuine when it comes to bigotry....he called a black photog a "******". And who can forget his telephone tirade against his own little daughter for not returning his call on time?

alec-baldwin-daddy-dearest-doll.jpg

Whether anybody will miss his show is unknown.....it's ratings are are some of the worst that network has ever produced. Sean Hannity sometimes plays an audition tape Baldwin endured on Airhead America when nobody called in to chat with Red October. That should have ended Baldwin's career right there, but Kim's ex-husband doesn't know when to cut and run; especially around photographers. :eusa_angel:

I read his show may be cancelled. He asked for it. "Lousy choices, lousy life."

ALEX BALDWIN SHOW CANCELLED.....PERIOD!!!!
:clap2:

Alec Baldwin has been fired by MSNBC, sources say.

The rage-aholic’s weekly show, “Up Late With Alec Baldwin,” has been canceled because of the actor’s foul-mouthed rant at a photographer he called a nasty name.

“The decision has been made. He’s gone,” an insider at the cable channel told me. “The [parent company] Comcast guys have decided. Word is spreading through the building.”

Baldwin’s dismissal was decided on partly because of his diva-like behavior toward co-workers, a source said.

Besides demanding a humidifier because he claimed the air at 30 Rock was too dry, Baldwin alienated staffers when he demanded a separate makeup room being used by a woman with cancer who is sensitive to hairspray.

When Baldwin was told he couldn’t have his way, he allegedly bellowed at the top of his lungs, “I don’t give a f - - k if she has cancer or not, I want that f - - king makeup room.”

more: Pack your bags, Alec! MSNBC fires Baldwin over anti-gay slurs | Page Six

Oops...he did it again! :lol:

Poor Alec...now his late-night show on GE's lunatic network is on a two week vacation. Seems Alec called a papparzzi a "cocksucker" and then took a swipe at him. Alec seems to have all the confidence in the world none of these photos will decide to beat the shit outta him. Of course it helps that he has hired muscle to back him up in these encounters. Not that Alec can't handle himself....at least that's the impression he gives.

Let's see....he obviously isn't real genuine when it comes to his support of "gay" rights....but then none of these characters are. He obviously isn't genuine when it comes to bigotry....he called a black photog a "******". And who can forget his telephone tirade against his own little daughter for not returning his call on time?

alec-baldwin-daddy-dearest-doll.jpg

Whether anybody will miss his show is unknown.....it's ratings are are some of the worst that network has ever produced. Sean Hannity sometimes plays an audition tape Baldwin endured on Airhead America when nobody called in to chat with Red October. That should have ended Baldwin's career right there, but Kim's ex-husband doesn't know when to cut and run; especially around photographers. :eusa_angel:

I read his show may be cancelled. He asked for it. "Lousy choices, lousy life."

ALEX BALDWIN SHOW CANCELLED.....PERIOD!!!!
:clap2:

Alec Baldwin has been fired by MSNBC, sources say.

The rage-aholic’s weekly show, “Up Late With Alec Baldwin,” has been canceled because of the actor’s foul-mouthed rant at a photographer he called a nasty name.

“The decision has been made. He’s gone,” an insider at the cable channel told me. “The [parent company] Comcast guys have decided. Word is spreading through the building.”

Baldwin’s dismissal was decided on partly because of his diva-like behavior toward co-workers, a source said.

Besides demanding a humidifier because he claimed the air at 30 Rock was too dry, Baldwin alienated staffers when he demanded a separate makeup room being used by a woman with cancer who is sensitive to hairspray.

When Baldwin was told he couldn’t have his way, he allegedly bellowed at the top of his lungs, “I don’t give a f - - k if she has cancer or not, I want that f - - king makeup room.”

more: Pack your bags, Alec! MSNBC fires Baldwin over anti-gay slurs | Page Six

You realize that if it had not been for this thread, I would not have known that Alec had a show, that he was suspended, and now he was cancelled.

I guess I really have missed...nothing.

Forum List

Back