Alec Baldwin to Host TV Interview Show on MSNBC

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Should be fun. < My comment

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/06/b...-to-host-tv-interview-show-on-msnbc.html?_r=0

The long-rumored move of the actor Alec Baldwin to the new position of talk show host was confirmed on Thursday with the announcement that MSNBC had hired Mr. Baldwin for a once-a-week program in prime time.
>
“Up Late With Alec Baldwin” will begin in October and fill the 10 p.m. Friday slot, replacing the prison reality show “Lock Up,” which will be pushed back an hour. Lawrence O’Donnell is the 10 p.m. host the other four weeknights.

Mr. Baldwin’s acting career has included dramatic roles on stage, on television and in movies, and comedy performances of all kinds, especially on NBC’s “Saturday Night Live,” where he has appeared as host a record 16 times. He is also a highly sought guest on late-night talk shows.
<more>

A real desperation move by a failing network. This would be like FOX have Ted Nugent host his own show on their network... geeeezsh..

This is an individual with personal anger management issues. We can only hope that, after working himself into a hardcore leftwing ideological frenzy, he doesn't assault a female crew member if she makes a mistake.

Perhaps they should arm all females in the immediate vicinity with mace, just in case. I would demand it if my daughters were anywhere near this person.

the guy who punched a reporter, made repeated homophobic slurs, and called his daughter a "rude, thoughtless little pig" is getting a show on MSNBC ?

Nice...

the guy who punched a reporter, made repeated homophobic slurs, and called his daughter a "rude, thoughtless little pig" is getting a show on MSNBC ?

Nice...

Hey...get with the program. He is an actor! He can't be expected to be held accountable for his actions...man...you are acting like he is just a citizen. He makes movies man!!

Forum List

Back