MSNBC replays their "live" footage of their coverage of 9/11/2001.

And this is of any significance because?

You know that you ask that says a HELL OF A LOT MORE about you.

Thank you for confirming how much class you lack.

MSNBC are re-running their 9/11 coverage - so what?

Never forget. NEVER FORGET! - We don't. Most of us just cope without getting all hysterical about it. Dolt.

That you would let your own petty feelings be more important than a day like this says way more about you.

Disgusting!

While the victims names are being read, there are small people that want us to forget so badly, they make small petty attacks on those of us who refuse to forget or be silenced.

9-11-01: We Will Never Forget

9-11-01:We will never forget.

Never forget. NEVER FORGET! - We don't. Most of us just cope without getting all hysterical about it. Dolt.

That you would let your own petty feelings be more important than a day like this says way more about you.

Disgusting!

While the victims names are being read, there are small people that want us to forget so badly, they make small petty attacks on those of us who refuse to forget or be silenced.

I see no point in your thread. Nor do I see the point of your hysteria. No one is seeking to silence you.... we know you only ever listen to the voices in your head anyway. I've watched the remembrance, I didn't post during the silence, I haven't forgotten. No one has. The only problem for some of us is that we don't feel the need to make it into a competition about 'who cares the most'. Because, I figure it would be those who knew the people behind the names. For the rest of us, it is nowhere close to their tragedy. Pity you are not capable of understanding little basic facts.

Idiot.

Never forget. NEVER FORGET!

And this is of any significance because?

Not really. It's about you and your attempt to be such a patriot. You're anything but.

911 simply gave you and your ilk yet another opportunity to use human suffering as a political football.

Sucky, very sucky..

Disgusting!

9-11-01:We will never forget.

That pic wasn't taken on 9/11 either.

Disgusting!

I see no point in your thread. Nor do I see the point of your hysteria. No one is seeking to silence you.... we know you only ever listen to the voices in your head anyway. I've watched the remembrance, I didn't post during the silence, I haven't forgotten. No one has. The only problem for some of us is that we don't feel the need to make it into a competition about 'who cares the most'. Because, I figure it would be those who knew the people behind the names. For the rest of us, it is nowhere close to their tragedy. Pity you are not capable of understanding little basic facts.

Idiot.

Agreed.

I am struggling to find something that MSNBC did as a the "liberal elite MSM" that was inappropriate enough for teapartysmurai to comment on...but I can't really find it.

All I can say, personally, is that I do not want to see footage of the disaster, therefore, I will not watch MSNBCs replay.

Nooooooooooooooooo, really???????????????????????

This wasn't taken on Pearl Harbor either! But it is a direct result.

raising-the-flag-on-iwo-jima-a-photo-by-joe-rosenthal.jpg

Disgusting!

Idiot.

Agreed.

I am struggling to find something that MSNBC did as a the "liberal elite MSM" that was inappropriate enough for teapartysmurai to comment on...but I can't really find it.

All I can say, personally, is that I do not want to see footage of the disaster, therefore, I will not watch MSNBCs replay.

Precisely. I am just not seeing the actual point of this thread.... other than for a little excuse for yet more hysteria from TPS.

I watched the towers fall with my own eyes from a few blocks away.

Then I watched it happen every 5 minutes on TV for the rest of the week.

I don't need to watch it again.

Forum List

Back