MSNBC Cancels Show Of Outspoken Journalist Mehdi Hasan In Weekend Program Shakeup

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

The Muslim host is known for his tough interview style and for challenging the media’s pro-Israel coverage of Gaza.

MSNBC announced on Thursday that it is canceling the show of outspoken journalist Mehdi Hasan as part of a weekend program overhaul, sparking backlash among supporters of the tough interviewer known lately for challenging the mainstream media’s coverage of Gaza.

Most recently, Hasan has come under fire alongside Velshi and Mohyeldin for their unapologetic coverage of Gaza and tough critiques of the Israeli government at a time when U.S. media is reckoning with its normally pro-Israel stance and its role in perpetuating violence against an oppressed people.

MSNBC Cancels Show Of Outspoken Journalist Mehdi Hasan In Weekend Program Shakeup

Shame on MSNBC. I will miss Mehdi.

Last edited:
This was easy to see coming. He must have known that he was risking his job, but decided that it was the price he would have to pay for being truthful and honest.

He should be honoured as a brave American!

The Muslim host is known for his tough interview style and for challenging the media’s pro-Israel coverage of Gaza.

MSNBC announced on Thursday that it is canceling the show of outspoken journalist Mehdi Hasan as part of a weekend program overhaul, sparking backlash among supporters of the tough interviewer known lately for challenging the mainstream media’s coverage of Gaza.

If I watch MSNBC it's his show.

Well, we all know who made some calls and demands and had this truth-teller canned for telling the truth.

The Pro Israeli support club is shrinking by the minute .
This blatant Terrorist False Flag from Nutty and his evil cronies was many steps too far even for slowly awakening Sheeple .

Most recently, Hasan has come under fire alongside Velshi and Mohyeldin for their unapologetic coverage of Gaza and tough critiques of the Israeli government at a time when U.S. media is reckoning with its normally pro-Israel stance and its role in perpetuating violence against an oppressed people.

Good riddance to another left-wing Jew hater.

Now they need to get rid of violent, racist homophobe Joy Reid.

I don't know how anyone can watch MSNBC. Especially since the conflict started it's been 100% pro-Israel coverage. They completely missed the mark with their viewers.

You still have Al Jazeera, Stormfront, the Taliban, and ISIS for your Jew-hate media needs.

Well he was not fired and will just have less air time. He still has weekend slots and still works at MSNBC as a fill in journalist

CNN and MSNBC are pretty much 24/7 Israel. It's a nauseating clusterfuck. I feel so sorry for the Palestinian people. I now spend more time on computer along with watching more westerns and Hallmark movies.

Hamas has said it was motivated to launch the attack essentially as the culmination of long-building anger over Israeli policy, including recent outbreaks of violence at the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, but more generally over the treatment of Palestinians and the expansion of Israeli settlements.

Forum List

Back