MSNBC Cancels Show Of Outspoken Journalist Mehdi Hasan In Weekend Program Shakeup

There’s a lot of things that are said here that wouldn’t fly on cable TV news.
I think the reason for his show being cancelled wasn't about his past or what he said in the past. It's about his criticism of others to date.

It's quite obvious he points out lies.

I think the reason for his show being cancelled wasn't about his past or what he said in the past. It's about his criticism of others to date.

What lies specifically?

He supports terrorists.

Why is he posing in front of a gay rainbow curtain? I thought Islam was against the homosex.

The Muslim host is known for his tough interview style and for challenging the media’s pro-Israel coverage of Gaza.

MSNBC announced on Thursday that it is canceling the show of outspoken journalist Mehdi Hasan as part of a weekend program overhaul, sparking backlash among supporters of the tough interviewer known lately for challenging the mainstream media’s coverage of Gaza.

Most recently, Hasan has come under fire alongside Velshi and Mohyeldin for their unapologetic coverage of Gaza and tough critiques of the Israeli government at a time when U.S. media is reckoning with its normally pro-Israel stance and its role in perpetuating violence against an oppressed people.

MSNBC Cancels Show Of Outspoken Journalist Mehdi Hasan In Weekend Program Shakeup

Shame on MSNBC. I will miss Mehdi.

So much for free speech.

There is only right leaning corporate media.

This is now the only way media can ever be referred to again.

Right leaning corporate media.

Let’s make sure this sticks with all young voters.

Have you ever watched his show? If you have, maybe you saw this episode...

I haven’t watched his show. I don’t know who he is frankly, but I don’t think, or can’t imagine, he was fired because of that exchange.

I haven’t watched his show. I don’t know who he is frankly, but I don’t think, or can’t imagine, he was fired because of that exchange.
What? Did you watch the video I posted? He asked straight forward questions and what was the response given? Lies. Hasan exposed them.

Should I answer your next question? Never mind.

What? Did you watch the video I posted? He asked straight forward questions and what was the response given? Lies. Hasan exposed them.

Should I answer your next question? Never mind.
Yeah, again, I don’t think that video is the reason this dude got shit canned. Did he win that exchange? Maybe, maybe not, I really don’t know, but I’m pretty sure there’s a reason why he got fired. MSNBC isn’t going to fire someone for being pro Israel and exposing Israeli lies. If you have your tinfoil hat on, you have to show better evidence than that clip that this guy is exposing lies, and getting fired for it.

Yeah, again, I don’t think that video is the reason this dude got shit canned. Did he win that exchange? Maybe, maybe not, I really don’t know, but I’m pretty sure there’s a reason why he got fired. MSNBC isn’t going to fire someone for being pro Israel and exposing Israeli lies. If you have your tinfoil hat on, you have to show better evidence than that clip that this guy is exposing lies, and getting fired for it.
What a fn cop out artist you are. You asked what lies, I answered.

Forum List

Back