MSNBC ratings in the toilet

So much for the constant whining from the Right about the dominance of the so-called liberal media.
What? MSNBC comprises the ENTIRE liberal media? Fraid not.

Well no, there's radio, almost entirely dominated by the Right. There's the internet, overrun with rightwing propaganda sites.

What were you saying?

The Internet is overrun by RW propaganda sites? Do you have stats in comparison vs. LW propaganda sites?

Do you? lol, you're the jerk that started this thread. You got busted.

I didn't realize MSNBC was still around... I know CNN is because they have contracts with hotel chains. Anytime I stay at any Marriott the TV automatically goes to CNN when you turn it on. Very annoying.

So much for the constant whining from the Right about the dominance of the so-called liberal media.

Well no, there's radio, almost entirely dominated by the Right. There's the internet, overrun with rightwing propaganda sites.

What were you saying?

What I was saying. CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, on NON-CABLE TV. New York Times, Time Magazine, U.S. News & World Report, Newsweek, Los Angeles Times, Hollywood MOVIES, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, The Associated Press...Hard news organizations All, except Hollywood who saturates our young peoples brains with liberal bullshit.

What were you saying?

The Internet is overrun by RW propaganda sites? Do you have stats in comparison vs. LW propaganda sites?

Do you? lol, you're the jerk that started this thread. You got busted.

I provided a link to a third party that had the stats. How is that a bust and how am I a jerk for doing so? When a liberal throws out specious statements as fact devoid of validation and follows up by refuting with smears and name calling in a debate, you know they have run out of anything remotely substantive germain to the topic.

Why are the ratings failing at MSNBC? Well, the primary purpose of the "4th estate" is to question those in power. MSNBC doesn't question Obama or the democrats..ever. They act as cheerleaders for progressive causes and candidates while constantly denigrating, mocking, and deriding conservatives. For the most part, MSNBC is an unabashed "Left wing echo chamber" with no dissenting views allowed.

That being said- I do watch Maddow occasionally, he's not too bad....:lol:

April 2015 Ratings MSNBC Down Double Digits TVNewser

Why are they failing? Content? Saturated market and competition from CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC, and taxpayer-funded NPR and PBS?

They ought to flip the format, go conservative and take on Fox from a business perspective because they sure are not winning from a content perspective.

There just aren't enough pure communist in this country to keep its ratings high. I got a feeling that if it is ever discovered that only one person watches that network that that one person would be our dear leader himself.

Forum List

Back