MSNBC hosts preach raising taxes...then avoid theirs......many hosts, not just one...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah...I heard this originally on the Dan and Amy show here in Chicago....a bunch of MSNBC hosts have not been paying their taxes.....and they aren't republicans........they are democrats....and I bet if you look at their public statements...they have been preaching raising everyone elses taxes....

What Is It With MSNBC and Taxes Power Line

Add Toure Neblett to the growing list of MSNBC personalities who don’t pay their taxes:

Last month, New York filed a $4,948.15 tax warrant against Joy-Ann Reid, who serves as managing editor of theGrio.com and until earlier this year hosted MSNBC’s The Reid Report, and her husband, Jason. …

Last week, the Winston-Salem Journal reported that Melissa Harris-Perry, who hosts an MSNBC show named after herself, and her husband, James Perry, owed around $70,000 in delinquent taxes, according to a federal lien filed in April 2015.

Then, of course, there is Al Sharpton, who is in a class by himself:

All of these MSNBC personalities have called for higher taxes on others, while blithely ignoring their own tax obligations. The level of hypocrisy is stunning; take, for example, this riff by Harris-Perry on Mitt Romney during the 2012 campaign:

Lefties are loaded with dichotomies and hypocrisy. Especially where money is concerned.
I live next to a major university which is inundated with green and climate change propaganda. An economically controlling and stifling agenda. Meanwhile, almost every facet of the campus has been sold to naming rights. Capital One Field, Marriott center for continuing education, Xfinity Center, and many colleges named for people who contribute the most money.
Democrat is for hypocrites.

Forum List

Back