MSNBC HOSTS PACK OF TAX CHEATS!

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU

“In September 2013, New York issued a state tax warrant to [TourNebletté] and his wife, Rita Nakouzi, for $46,862.68. Six months later, the state issued an additional warrant to the couple for $12,849.87,” National Review’s Jillian Kay Melchior reported on Wednesday.

“Last month, New York filed a $4,948.15 tax warrant against Joy-Ann Reid, who serves as managing editor of theGrio.com and until earlier this year hosted MSNBC’s The Reid Report, and her husband, Jason,”

Reid and Neblett were perhaps following weekend host and Wake Forrest University Professor Melissa Harris-Perry’s example. Earlier this year, the IRS slapped Perry and her husband with a $70,000 bill for delinquent taxes from 2013.

“Today, Mr. Sharpton still faces personal federal tax liens of more than $3 million, and state tax liens of $777,657, according to records,” The New York Times revealed last November. “Raw Talent and Revals Communications owe another $717,329 on state and federal tax liens

Apparently no one at MSNBC pays taxes Update Now with enraging video Hot Air

Nobody watches MSNBC so why would anyone care about this?

Good point.
But at least these anchors aren't running for POTUS.
If The Donald runs just think about how many of these pinheads were overlooking the fact that their tax dollars have bailed him out?

Don't you find it at least a bit hypocritical that MSNBC's loony leftists who whine constantly about "corporate welfare" and for more gov't (necessitating more taxes) fail to help pay to pull the train. One would think for all their pontificating they would gladly overpay their tax liability. Assholes.

Don't you find it at least a bit hypocritical that MSNBC's loony leftists who whine constantly about "corporate welfare" and for more gov't (necessitating more taxes) fail to help pay to pull the train. One would think for all their pontificating they would gladly overpay their tax liability. Assholes.
I don't respect any of them, so I don't really care.

What makes you think it's just loony leftist television personalities? Lots of people in upper level incomes are in contest with the IRS.
This link is to a blog, hotair.com. Consider the source, if the URL doesn't tell you enough.

Leftists are special. They don't need to pay no stinking taxes!!

Let the "little people" pay taxes.

I love the rant about "paying your fair share" from these LWNJ hypocrites.....watch and cringe (unless you're a leftist hypocrite)

Leftists, do what we say, not what we do!!

When those TV people get a tax abatement like the corporations do, you might have something to talk about. For now, they are just late in making the payments. Nothing that they owe has been written off like the billions in taxes that are written off for the big boys every year.

When those TV people get a tax abatement like the corporations do, you might have something to talk about...

"Tax abatement like corporations do?" Yanno, you seem far more intelligent when you keep your monumentally ignorant yapper shut, and I mean that with all due respect.
:lmao:

When those TV people get a tax abatement like the corporations do, you might have something to talk about...

"Tax abatement like corporations do?" Yanno, you seem far more intelligent when you keep your monumentally ignorant yapper shut, and I mean that with all due respect.
:lmao:

I understand. I should have known fox never mentioned the massive tax giveaways and abatements routinely given to corporations by all kinds of government entities. It's understandable that you wouldn't know about them.

Forum List

Back