Tax Woes: MSNBC Personalities had Liens Filed Against Them for Unpaid Taxes

Our new President hasn't paid taxes in a decade
He pays more consumer taxes on a boat than your loser ass would pay in 10 years for all forms of taxes.
Maybe if you dumbfucks would quit electing corporatists, our tax plan wouldn't be so liberal for the elite.
But by all means, enjoy your circle of stupidity.

I pay more in Federal Taxes than he does

Trump is.....what's the word you guys like?........A Freeloader

But he did pay $25,000,000 to settle a lawsuit for Trump U, even though he said he never settles.

Reading this article from a blog, these amounts owed are peanuts, a few thousand dollars. So another fake news site for yet another online sucker (O/P).

He pays more consumer taxes on a boat than your loser ass would pay in 10 years for all forms of taxes.
Maybe if you dumbfucks would quit electing corporatists, our tax plan wouldn't be so liberal for the elite.

So what? Do you pay more than you are supposed to?

Go figure. The libs today sound like the conservs when Obama was elected. I thought the libs said then “get over it and move on.” I guess they meant everybody but them.

So what? Do you pay more than you are supposed to?

I don't have an army of lawyers to help me

Why all the fuss. Obama appointed a tax cheat to be Secretary of the Treasury. I didn't hear the liberal outburst then.

Forum List

Back