MSNBC Host Claims Darth Vader Is Too Black

These people are losing their friggen minds:

During a segment about the upcoming The Force Awakens sequel, after a discussion about Princess Leia's slave girl costume from the 1980s at 11:44 a.m., the MSNBC host admitted to having mixed feelings about the popular movie series:

I know why I have feelings -- good, bad, and otherwise -- about Star Wars. And I have a lot. I could spend the whole day talking about the whole Darth Vader situation.

mhp.jpg

After panel member Wesley Morris of the New York Times wondered, "Really? You could?" Harris-Perry took issue with a black actor voicing the iconic evil character rather than rejoicing at James Earl Jones getting such a high-profile career opportunity as she elaborated:

Yeah, like, the part where he was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men's hands, and didn't, you know, actually claim his son.

As if it would have made sense for an obviously white leading character to have had a father who was not white, she then griped:

But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here.

- See more at: MSNBC's Harris-Perry Gripes Over 'Totally Black Guy' Darth Vader As Evil Character

How did she feel about all those albino stormtroopers marching in lockstep?
White privilege.

During a segment about the upcoming The Force Awakens sequel, after a discussion about Princess Leia's slave girl costume from the 1980s at 11:44 a.m., the MSNBC host admitted to having mixed feelings about the popular movie series:

I know why I have feelings -- good, bad, and otherwise -- about Star Wars. And I have a lot. I could spend the whole day talking about the whole Darth Vader situation.

mhp.jpg

After panel member Wesley Morris of the New York Times wondered, "Really? You could?" Harris-Perry took issue with a black actor voicing the iconic evil character rather than rejoicing at James Earl Jones getting such a high-profile career opportunity as she elaborated:

Yeah, like, the part where he was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men's hands, and didn't, you know, actually claim his son.

As if it would have made sense for an obviously white leading character to have had a father who was not white, she then griped:

But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here.

- See more at: MSNBC's Harris-Perry Gripes Over 'Totally Black Guy' Darth Vader As Evil Character

First off I always knew that Darth Vader was a poor black man oppressed by his pasty white slave master and on the inside he was a Oreo stack in a black suit...

Next, as Harrison Ford recently said " It's just a movie " and to take and twist a Sci-Fi movie into a race bait thought is really stretching to say the least.

Finally, does anyone still watch MSNBC, and does anyone really care what some ignorant piece of filth that is on that network has to say?

I know I don't but alas maybe there is a twanger suffering from nutterism that still does!

True, but they and all the other media are cheerfully funding Trump's campaign by giving him 24/7 coverage. 36 mil spent by Jeb Bush, 216 thou by Trump. The media seems to not care for him, but they can't stop giving him a soapbox. The media is on NO ONE's side but their own. They'd sell their grandma for the right price, sure as shit.

They aren't trying to give him a soap box. They are trying to destroy him with relentless attacks.
It might be their intention, but it's backfiring badly, isn't it? No conservative on this board is listenting to them, that's for sure. But we all get to hear about him every time we turn on the news. Exposure is good. I stand by my post.

Plenty of people in this country have not yet realized that that media is the Enemy of all that is Good and Just.

Hillary is actually more likely to win the Presidency at this point in time than Trump, and the complete one sidedness of the media is a big part of that.

mhp.jpg

First off I always knew that Darth Vader was a poor black man oppressed by his pasty white slave master and on the inside he was a Oreo stack in a black suit...

Next, as Harrison Ford recently said " It's just a movie " and to take and twist a Sci-Fi movie into a race bait thought is really stretching to say the least.

Finally, does anyone still watch MSNBC, and does anyone really care what some ignorant piece of filth that is on that network has to say?

I know I don't but alas maybe there is a twanger suffering from nutterism that still does!

Looking at the stories a society tells to discuss that society is completely valid.

It is just that this moron is too radicalized to do it properly.

Guys like Jones, Mike Rowe, and others are blessed with those million dollar voices that movie suits, advertisers, etc. love. I'd wager if Jones was a white guy with his same voice he'd have gotten the Vader role.

Racists' views of racism are always 20-20.

Am I allowed to be offended by the fact that the death star had no women? What, women are not capable of being a sith or part of the dark side?

Oh wait a minute. Is that "reverse racism.?"

Maybe that was why they were all so pissed off? I mean at some point, doesn't this start getting old?

5FtlBEY.gif

I mean with out any women at all on the death star, wouldn't this be their favorite time of the day?

I mean if pre coke addict princess Leia came aboard the death star and that was the first pair of (@Y@) I saw, that would most certainly be me. Hell, even if they were sloppy floppies.
PrincessLeia.jpg

Did I just hijack the thread?

Yes, the tampon wearing ignorant sack of racist shit somehow has a job on that pathetic racist network.

I mean Star Wars...

Black Darth Vader: Racist
C3PO: Gay
Leia and Luke: Incest
R2D2: Sex with another machine (sure he was just trying to unlock the door.. uh huh!)

mhp.jpg

She's the gift that just keeps giving, the Princess of PC.

Maybe she should watch the prequels she would discover that Vader was white from the time he was child till he died by the way evil emperor was also white as well as those mean stormtroopers dressed in all white. Someone needs to keep her on her meds.

Forum List

Back