MSNBC Host Claims Darth Vader Is Too Black

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These people are losing their friggen minds:

During a segment about the upcoming The Force Awakens sequel, after a discussion about Princess Leia's slave girl costume from the 1980s at 11:44 a.m., the MSNBC host admitted to having mixed feelings about the popular movie series:

I know why I have feelings -- good, bad, and otherwise -- about Star Wars. And I have a lot. I could spend the whole day talking about the whole Darth Vader situation.

mhp.jpg

After panel member Wesley Morris of the New York Times wondered, "Really? You could?" Harris-Perry took issue with a black actor voicing the iconic evil character rather than rejoicing at James Earl Jones getting such a high-profile career opportunity as she elaborated:

Yeah, like, the part where he was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men's hands, and didn't, you know, actually claim his son.

As if it would have made sense for an obviously white leading character to have had a father who was not white, she then griped:

But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here.

- See more at: MSNBC's Harris-Perry Gripes Over 'Totally Black Guy' Darth Vader As Evil Character

Because it would make sense for Luke Skywalker's dad to be played by James Earl Jones?

This bimbo doesn't realize that Darth Vader was a great character that James Earl Jones was lucky to get a piece of, and I will go out on a limb and state certainly had a blast doing.

Much like the Terminator for Arh-nold.

Oh good grief.

This place is JUST LIKE real life.
Everything is about RACE

Why are whites <blah blah blah>
Why are blacks <blah blah blah>

People are fucking ignorant assholes

what those idiot lowlife talking heads spew. It (PMSnbc) should have a warning on it that flashes every five minuets.
Beware: watching this station will make you stupid.

True, but they and all the other media are cheerfully funding Trump's campaign by giving him 24/7 coverage. 36 mil spent by Jeb Bush, 216 thou by Trump. The media seems to not care for him, but they can't stop giving him a soapbox. The media is on NO ONE's side but their own. They'd sell their grandma for the right price, sure as shit.

During a segment about the upcoming The Force Awakens sequel, after a discussion about Princess Leia's slave girl costume from the 1980s at 11:44 a.m., the MSNBC host admitted to having mixed feelings about the popular movie series:

I know why I have feelings -- good, bad, and otherwise -- about Star Wars. And I have a lot. I could spend the whole day talking about the whole Darth Vader situation.

mhp.jpg

After panel member Wesley Morris of the New York Times wondered, "Really? You could?" Harris-Perry took issue with a black actor voicing the iconic evil character rather than rejoicing at James Earl Jones getting such a high-profile career opportunity as she elaborated:

Yeah, like, the part where he was totally a black guy whose name basically was James Earl Jones, who, and we were all, but while he was black, he was terrible and bad and awful and used to cut off white men's hands, and didn't, you know, actually claim his son.

As if it would have made sense for an obviously white leading character to have had a father who was not white, she then griped:

But as soon as he claims his son and goes over to the good, he takes off his mask and he is white. Yes, I have many, many feelings about that, but I will try to put them over here.

- See more at: MSNBC's Harris-Perry Gripes Over 'Totally Black Guy' Darth Vader As Evil Character

How did she feel about all those albino stormtroopers marching in lockstep?

True, but they and all the other media are cheerfully funding Trump's campaign by giving him 24/7 coverage. 36 mil spent by Jeb Bush, 216 thou by Trump. The media seems to not care for him, but they can't stop giving him a soapbox. The media is on NO ONE's side but their own. They'd sell their grandma for the right price, sure as shit.

They aren't trying to give him a soap box. They are trying to destroy him with relentless attacks.

Bob Costas was on Football In America last night....or whatever they call their Sunday night game, sounding horse. Pretty pathetic.

I remember when he was supposed to host the Olympics and came down with a terrible case of Pink-Eye.

Where does that little fag get all of these deseases from?

mhp.jpg

How did she feel about all those albino stormtroopers marching in lockstep?

Probably gave her tingles. that's what she does for the Progressive/commie/democrat party of the United States. She's a scary witch and her commie views we should all be wary of.

They aren't trying to give him a soap box. They are trying to destroy him with relentless attacks.
It might be their intention, but it's backfiring badly, isn't it? No conservative on this board is listenting to them, that's for sure. But we all get to hear about him every time we turn on the news. Exposure is good. I stand by my post.

Forum List

Back