MSNBC: "Cain - "Black man who knows his place". I kid you not!

Why is always the liberal media who keeps on bring this crap up?
Because, their accusations and recriminations of everyone else to the contrary, it is they who are the racist dregs of the Earth.

I'm bring this the issue to the table on how the liberal media or a Democrat who brings this stuff up... I've been hearing race baiting for a long time from the left, it's getting annoying and quite frankly I'm beginning to conclude that the Democrats are still the Party of Racism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjXO-jP7rIE&list=PL995BECFD9EE9A50A&index=8&feature=plpp_video]: The Hatta : Foamy The Squirrel - YouTube[/ame]

Because, their accusations and recriminations of everyone else to the contrary, it is they who are the racist dregs of the Earth.

I'm bring this the issue to the table on how the liberal media or a Democrat who brings this stuff up... I've been hearing race baiting for a long time from the left, it's getting annoying and quite frankly I'm beginning to conclude that the Democrats are still the Party of Racism.
They have been before and after the Civil War...:eusa_whistle:

As long as blacks behave and think like the Democrats think they should
there is no problem
:eusa_whistle:

How many liberal blacks get support from the Right in any way?

How many are prominent enough for the nation to know about them and aren't out waving their fists and insulting the right?

One comes to mind at the moment. Juan Williams. And he gets support from the right.

I think they are SO AFRAID of the BLACK Republican Cain, is that if he IS ELECTED...they will LOSE their talking point of how Republicans and the party are RACIST.

One thing it is showing though, is JUST HOW RACIST they are on the left.

go Cain

The left seems to feel it necessary to define people by skin pigmentation rather than by qualification or ideas, whilst claiming others do so.
Smart folks see where that racism lives.

there is no problem

:eusa_eh:

How many conservative blacks get support from the Left?

:confused:

How many conservative WHITES get support from the Left?

:(

It all seems SO UNFAIR!!!:evil:

MSNBC Analyst:GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

"Thank you for spelling that out," Bashir responded.
This isn't the first time liberals have made this kind of charge about Cain and his supporters.
During an online production of NBC's Meet the Press this week, Democratic congressman Elijah Cummings of Maryland said white voters support Cain to show they aren't racist. “I think when [members of the Tea Party] can vote for a Herman Cain and hear him say the things that he says they feel like, ‘Well, you know, I can, I support this guy and...so it shows that I’m not racist and I’m supportive,'" Cummings told host David Gregory."

But of course Obama said in his own words..
They’re going to try to make you afraid.
They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

In other words
the Left is saying
"I can't stand when they don't know their place
and after we have done such much for them"
"How DARE YOU wander off our Plantation..."!

If white Republicans support Mr. Cain because his being black makes the Honkey Republicans feel all un-racist, as the idiot lefties contend, then it must be the case that all the guilty crackah white liberal Democratics MUST have voted for (and continue to support) President Obama to assuage their own guilt at their own racism.

For, as I have been told by various black racists, all white people are the devil and cannot avoid being racist bastards.

It never dawns on these sanctimonious ass-hat loud mouth braying jackass libbies that MAYBE the support of white Republicans for Mr. Cain has nothing to do with race, but instead on a preference for his general political philosophy and attitude and demeanor. But that can't BE! for that would mean that the caricture painted by libbies of the GOP is baseless.

Imagine that. A bunch of folks who just don't give a rat's ass about race, but instead measure the candidate by his positions?

Last edited:
I think they are SO AFRAID of the BLACK Republican Cain, is that if he IS ELECTED...they will LOSE their talking point of how Republicans and the party are RACIST.

One thing it is showing though, is JUST HOW RACIST they are on the left.

go Cain

The left seems to feel it necessary to define people by skin pigmentation rather than by qualification or ideas, whilst claiming others do so.
Smart folks see where that racism lives.
And all the while claim the mantle of Dr. King on one hand and violating it when they think no one is paying attention.

there is no problem

We are told repeatedly by idiots on the Right that when liberals oppose conservative blacks,

it's RACISM.

Logically, then, conservatives who opposed liberal blacks must be RACIST, correct?

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

This isn't the first time liberals have made this kind of charge about Cain and his supporters.
During an online production of NBC's Meet the Press this week, Democratic congressman Elijah Cummings of Maryland said white voters support Cain to show they aren't racist. “I think when [members of the Tea Party] can vote for a Herman Cain and hear him say the things that he says they feel like, ‘Well, you know, I can, I support this guy and...so it shows that I’m not racist and I’m supportive,'" Cummings told host David Gregory."

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

They are pleading to the lowest common denominator for their chosen candidate.

We are told repeatedly by idiots on the Right that when liberals oppose conservative blacks,

it's RACISM.

Logically, then, conservatives who opposed liberal blacks must be RACIST, correct?

Thats because of your name calling stupid.

In other words
the Left is saying

Why do so many blacks live in hell holes with poor education? The Democrats have had a lot of power in the 2000s, 1970s, 1960s, 1950s and the 1940s. I thought the Great Society and New Deal created opportunity for all? Ha!

If white Republicans support Mr. Cain because his being black makes the Honkey Republicans feel all un-racist, as the idiot lefties contend, then it must be the case that all the guilty crackah white liberal Democratics MUST have voted for (and continue to support) President Obama to assuage their own guilt at their own racism.

For, as I have been told by various black racists, all white people are the devil and cannot avoid being racist bastards.

It never dawns on these sanctimonious ass-hat loud mouth braying jackass libbies that MAYBE the support of white Republicans for Mr. Cain has nothing to do with race, but instead on a preference for his general political philosophy and attitude and demeanor. But that can't BE! for that would mean that the caricture painted by libbies of the GOP is baseless.

Imagine that. A bunch of folks who just don't give a rat's ass about race, but instead measure the candidate by his positions?

Perfect. :clap2:

it's RACISM.

:eusa_hand:

Apparently, you've forgotten Rodney King, Idi Amin, and O.J.

Opposition to Anyone who is Black is Racism.:(

BTW: Rap Music is an ART, Damnit

How racist of them. <sarcasm intended>

In other words
the Left is saying

Why do so many blacks live in hell holes with poor education? The Democrats have had a lot of power in the 2000s, 1970s, 1960s, 1950s and the 1940s. I thought the Great Society and New Deal created opportunity for all? Ha!
And that's the point, isn't it? The same complaints still exist only to a larger scale...

<sarcasm appreciated!>

Interesting follow-up. If failure to take note of race is itself racist, then by that (incredibly trivial, dishonest and self-fulfilling) "definition," the liberal wet-dream would become true at long last: Everyone would be a racist.

Last edited:
Liberals are negating the fact that he rose in the polls after kicking ass in the debates and then tossing out the brilliant 999 plan. Then people started looking at his background and see amazing business successes, Computer Science Master Degree! If your racist your not voting for a black, just see Matthew on Cain!!!

<sarcasm appreciated!>

Interesting follow-up. If failure to take note of race is itself racist, then by that (incredibly trivial, dishonest and self-fulfilling) "definition," the liberal wet-dream would become true at long last: Everyone would be a racist.
Being members of a race, (The Human one), lends credability to your statement. ;)

<sarcasm appreciated!>

It's difficult to not take note of racism when the (incredibly trivial, dishonest and racist) left continue to claim that I am.
I was told that I was racist for not supporting Mr Obama's political opinions (conservatives hate blacks).
I was told that I was racist for supporting Mr Cain's political opinions (conservatives trying to prove they don't hate blacks).
Both times, it was accusatory about skin color, not the actual position of the candidate. Both times, it was my opinion on the policies/ideas.

Forum List

Back