MSNBC: "Cain - "Black man who knows his place". I kid you not!

Well if Cain becomes wins, he will be the first "Black President" !! and the left will Hate Him !!! will claim that because he his black, he is not Qualified to be President ! Hmm, didn't they say that about Dan Quayle?

Wow who knew Teals was a lib too! Cons keep saying only libs play the race card! Now I can see it!

The entire concept of humor utterly eludes and mystifies you, I see.

Besides, everyone (who's anyone) knows that Bubba was the FIRST black President.

MSNBC Analyst:GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

"Thank you for spelling that out," Bashir responded.
This isn't the first time liberals have made this kind of charge about Cain and his supporters.
During an online production of NBC's Meet the Press this week, Democratic congressman Elijah Cummings of Maryland said white voters support Cain to show they aren't racist. “I think when [members of the Tea Party] can vote for a Herman Cain and hear him say the things that he says they feel like, ‘Well, you know, I can, I support this guy and...so it shows that I’m not racist and I’m supportive,'" Cummings told host David Gregory."

But of course Obama said in his own words..
They’re going to try to make you afraid.
They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

To like an individual because he's black is just as insulting as to dislike him because he isn't white.--- e.e. cummings

I like Herman Cain because of his principles. Are you saying he is a man of color??

MSNBC Analyst:GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

"Thank you for spelling that out," Bashir responded.
This isn't the first time liberals have made this kind of charge about Cain and his supporters.
During an online production of NBC's Meet the Press this week, Democratic congressman Elijah Cummings of Maryland said white voters support Cain to show they aren't racist. “I think when [members of the Tea Party] can vote for a Herman Cain and hear him say the things that he says they feel like, ‘Well, you know, I can, I support this guy and...so it shows that I’m not racist and I’m supportive,'" Cummings told host David Gregory."

But of course Obama said in his own words..
They’re going to try to make you afraid.
They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

To like an individual because he's black is just as insulting as to dislike him because he isn't white.--- e.e. cummings

I like Herman Cain because of his principles. Are you saying he is a man of color??
Dead ON straight.

Well if Cain becomes wins, he will be the first "Black President" !! and the left will Hate Him !!! will claim that because he his black, he is not Qualified to be President ! Hmm, didn't they say that about Dan Quayle?

Wow who knew Teals was a lib too! Cons keep saying only libs play the race card! Now I can see it!

Besides, everyone (who's anyone) knows that Bubba was the FIRST black President.
In fact? He has an OFFICE in HARLEM...:lol:

Oh shoot, I was wrong, I forgot all about Bill Clinton. Then Cain has a chance of being the second black president, and if Romney wins, Cain will be "The First Black VP" ! and Michelle Bachmann will become a White House Waitress, and Obama will be demoted to working in the White House Kitchen "Choppin' Broccolli".

Last edited:

Oh, pulling the just joking card huh? Show me where the humor is and when you can't and just start with the name calling I know you just make it up as you go.

Teals plays the race card and cons say only libs do = Teals a liberal. Yeah, I thought so.

Oh, pulling the just joking card huh? Show me where the humor is and when you can't and just start with the name calling I know you just make it up as you go.

Teals plays the race card and cons say only libs do = Teals a liberal. Yeah, I thought so.

Nobody can show humor to a dimwit such as you.

It's evident on its face.

It's also evident in Teal's posting history.

Your sophistry has no sway, kid.

None what so ever even IF it can be shown as humour?

YOIU don't KNOW humour...give up asshat.

None what so ever even IF it can be shown as humour?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There the T to hold someone nut sack.

You all play the victim and "just joking" card well. Perfect bullshit artist. Bravo!

Unless I missed it, has Reid or Pelosi made any racial remarks about Cain? Remember all the remarks Reid made about Obama and the left never complained?

If Cain maintains his lead and continues to gain support with blacks and independents, what will Chris Matthews say? Will he ever admit that Obama is in serious trouble if Cain is on the ticket?

Forum List

Back