msnbc anchors all Racists

Dive I think we've already established that not all the pics were racist.

Are we going to both continue to cherry pick or are you going to concede that there are racist idiots carrying signs at these rallies and it's diminishing the "message?"
these pics are being CALLED racist by SOMEONE
and its clear, they are NOT

Not all but some. You want to focus on the ones that aren't. Why is that?
because you got LAZY and posted a google image search instead of posting what was actually racist

these pics are being CALLED racist by SOMEONE
and its clear, they are NOT

because you got LAZY and posted a google image search instead of posting what was actually racist

That doesn't change the FACT that there were racist images in the GIS and you chose to IGNORE them and instead run cover and talk about the ones that WEREN'T RACIST.

Sheesh.

That doesn't change the FACT that there were racist images in the GIS and you chose to IGNORE them and instead run cover and talk about the ones that WEREN'T RACIST.

Sheesh.

The same can be found in all protests from all races, why is this one any worse?

Either you missed it or ignored it, so here's a repost:

Whenever there is a difference of race, there will be racism present, that is simply unavoidable. But to discredit an entire protest, which has a goal and meaning unrelated to race, just for that presence is just as wrong as discrediting Obama because his preacher said white folk are all evil.

All I said was to lose the idiots and to police your own. I didn't try to discredit the entire protest or say they were all racist.

If the Democrats had done that as well though Obama wouldn't be president in the first place, also you will stomp on their freedom of speech which is something no true liberal can tolerate.

Stomp on freedom of speech? Where have I said that they don't have a right not to say these things? I think you are forgetting it is within my right of free speech to express my feelings about what they are saying.

All I said was to lose the idiots and to police your own. I didn't try to discredit the entire protest or say they were all racist.

If the Democrats had done that as well though Obama wouldn't be president in the first place, also you will stomp on their freedom of speech which is something no true liberal can tolerate.

Stomp on freedom of speech? Where have I said that they don't have a right not to say these things? I think you are forgetting it is within my right of free speech to express my feelings about what they are saying.

So ... then what is to be done?

So ... then what is to be done?

If the tea partiers don't want to be seen as racists?

Police their own.

Police their own.
how would you go about doing that?

It's not my problem.

It's yours.

You can begin by telling the guy next to you at a tea party rally that the sign he's holding is racist or could be construed as racist. Move on from there.
should they be told before or after someone takes their pic?

and how do you know they weren't told

Police their own.
how would you go about doing that?

It's not my problem.

It's yours.

You can begin by telling the guy next to you at a tea party rally that the sign he's holding is racist or could be construed as racist. Move on from there.

Hmm ... so basically you are saying to tell them what they already know ...

... then what?

It's not my problem.

It's yours.

Hmm ... so basically you are saying to tell them what they already know ...

... then what?

Beats the hell out of me.

Like I said, you're problem, not mine.

:lol: Your problem is that you see racism where it is not. People are getting tired of the Left playing the race card all the time. If nothing else, it's a self-esteem issue.

Forum List

Back