msnbc anchors all Racists

You guys were quick to try to discredit it because they weren't all glaringly racist. All it was was a quick GIS and a link to page one. If I wanted to I could have gone through and found individual pics and put them together in one post for dramatic effect.

The fact remains that there were racist images there and they were at the tea parties.

I'm saying to lose the idiots. Police your own.
yes, maybe there were
but you got LAZY and posted a search with images that WERE NOT racist included

;)

And instead of focusing on the racists pics you and KK instead focused on the ones that weren't.
i didnt see many on the first page i would call racist

here is one i WOULD say is racist

slide_1398_20072_large.jpg

a lot of them were saying the same thing under Bush, and when Obama won they looked for CHANGE, and got NONE
so now they are even MORE pissed off that Obama is outspending Bush

I'd bet my life that a strong majority of the tea party protesters voted for McCain. Let's not pretend that these people are a bunch of Obama converts.
i'd agree that a majority likely did vote against Obama(not really FOR McCain)
but after he was elected, i bet many gave him a chance to see what he would do
just how do you explain the massive approval marks early and the drop now?

Typical honeymoon period for a new POTUS.

And give him a chance?

lol

The Tea Party events were in the works before Obama could even warm his seat in the Oval Office ...

You guys were quick to try to discredit it because they weren't all glaringly racist. All it was was a quick GIS and a link to page one. If I wanted to I could have gone through and found individual pics and put them together in one post for dramatic effect.

The fact remains that there were racist images there and they were at the tea parties.

I'm saying to lose the idiots. Police your own.
yes, maybe there were
but you got LAZY and posted a search with images that WERE NOT racist included

;)

And instead of focusing on the racists pics you and KK instead focused on the ones that weren't.

No, I just focused on the first page, not going to search through thousands of images. But on that first page I only saw a few out of the 20 (?) that were there that were blatantly racially motivated. The rest were just labeled as such by the person who's blog they belonged to.

I'd bet my life that a strong majority of the tea party protesters voted for McCain. Let's not pretend that these people are a bunch of Obama converts.
i'd agree that a majority likely did vote against Obama(not really FOR McCain)
but after he was elected, i bet many gave him a chance to see what he would do
just how do you explain the massive approval marks early and the drop now?

Typical honeymoon period for a new POTUS.

And give him a chance?

lol

The Tea Party events were in the works before Obama could even warm his seat in the Oval Office ...
no they werent
what really set them off was the porkulous bill
the one that HAD to be passed without reading it or unemployment would go over 8%
:eusa_whistle:

Pretty racist.

pict0228.jpg

Either you missed it or ignored it, so here's a repost:

Whenever there is a difference of race, there will be racism present, that is simply unavoidable. But to discredit an entire protest, which has a goal and meaning unrelated to race, just for that presence is just as wrong as discrediting Obama because his preacher said white folk are all evil.

Dive I think we've already established that not all the pics were racist.

Are we going to both continue to cherry pick or are you going to concede that there are racist idiots carrying signs at these rallies and it's diminishing the "message?"

Pretty racist.

pict0228.jpg

Whenever there is a difference of race, there will be racism present, that is simply unavoidable. But to discredit an entire protest, which has a goal and meaning unrelated to race, just for that presence is just as wrong as discrediting Obama because his preacher said white folk are all evil.

All I said was to lose the idiots and to police your own. I didn't try to discredit the entire protest or say they were all racist.

Are we going to both continue to cherry pick or are you going to concede that there are racist idiots carrying signs at these rallies and it's diminishing the "message?"
these pics are being CALLED racist by SOMEONE
and its clear, they are NOT

these pics are being CALLED racist by SOMEONE
and its clear, they are NOT

Not all but some. You want to focus on the ones that aren't. Why is that?

Pretty racist.

pict0228.jpg

All I said was to lose the idiots and to police your own. I didn't try to discredit the entire protest or say they were all racist.

If the Democrats had done that as well though Obama wouldn't be president in the first place, also you will stomp on their freedom of speech which is something no true liberal can tolerate.

Forum List

Back