msnbc anchors all Racists

Hmm ... so basically you are saying to tell them what they already know ...

... then what?

Beats the hell out of me.

Like I said, you're problem, not mine.

:lol: Your problem is that you see racism where it is not. People are getting tired of the Left playing the race card all the time. If nothing else, it's a self-esteem issue.

You are either high off your ass or a first rate liar if you think that there isn't racism at the tea parties.

It's not my problem.

It's yours.

You can begin by telling the guy next to you at a tea party rally that the sign he's holding is racist or could be construed as racist. Move on from there.

Hmm ... so basically you are saying to tell them what they already know ...

... then what?

I wasn't in those protests. But if you cannot see any way to stop them without taking away their right, then how do you expect anyone else to?

:lol: Your problem is that you see racism where it is not. People are getting tired of the Left playing the race card all the time. If nothing else, it's a self-esteem issue.

You are either high off your ass or a first rate liar if you think that there isn't racism at the tea parties.

Obviously I didn't say that. I was being a bit glib when I said it was a self-esteem issue, but now I'm wondering if I wasn't right on the mark. You're reaching article. Time to move on... or not.

Obviously I didn't say that. I was being a bit glib when I said it was a self-esteem issue, but now I'm wondering if I wasn't right on the mark. You're reaching article. Time to move on... or not.

It's time to go bed is what it is, X. I'm up WAY past my bedtime.

It's time to go bed is what it is, X. I'm up WAY past my bedtime.

Good night. Pleasant dreams.

If Republicans could lower their standards and play the race card.

Wouldn't Olberman, Mathews, Maddow and the new tubby guy all be considered racists?

They constantly disrespected and personally insulted Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice.

Their all extremely hateful of the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Micheal Steele.

How do they get away with this constant racism, oh ya, we know why....

Do you have an example to show us or are you just kinda talking out your ass right now?

I wondered what happened to this thread, so your a super moderator, a fine example you set.

So anyway, if your so uninformed that you need an example it's fairly clear where your head and your ass are......so why should I bother?

If Republicans could lower their standards and play the race card.

Wouldn't Olberman, Mathews, Maddow and the new tubby guy all be considered racists?

They constantly disrespected and personally insulted Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice.

Their all extremely hateful of the Chairman of the Republican National Committee, Micheal Steele.

How do they get away with this constant racism, oh ya, we know why....

Do you have an example to show us or are you just kinda talking out your ass right now?

I wondered what happened to this thread, so your a super moderator, a fine example you set.

So anyway, if your so uninformed that you need an example it's fairly clear where your head and your ass are......so why should I bother?

Holy zombie thread, batman!

Your tone reeked of whiney butthurt.

I can see nothing has changed.

Ah yes, nothing has changed, your still playing on the elementary school playground.

Ah yes, nothing has changed, your still playing on the elementary school playground.

Seriously?

thats what i got from the google image search link as well
thats why i said it was WEAK

A little selective there in the images you guys chose (not surprising given who posted the images, of course)

0hallocaustracism.jpg

or how 'bout what this nutbar freak saw fit to underline

slide_1398_20068_large.jpg

or was it just coincidence? :lol:

and i'm sure the lips here and the obl pic were coincidence, too

pict0228.jpg

It's the defense of these things that makes people think your party supports racists....

Racism is an essential component of tea bagging and I am sure the government and civics classes throughout the colleges and high schools are showing that the lectures and powerpoints and discussions are demonstrating that element of teabaggery to the students.

Last edited:

A little selective there in the images you guys chose (not surprising given who posted the images, of course)

0hallocaustracism.jpg

or how 'bout what this nutbar freak saw fit to underline

slide_1398_20068_large.jpg

or was it just coincidence? :lol:

and i'm sure the lips here and the obl pic were coincidence, too

pict0228.jpg

It's the defense of these things that makes people think your party supports racists....

I find 2 at least distasteful,

And it's the defense of these that makes people think your party supports racists:

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

And it's the defense of these that makes people think your party supports racists:

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

A15 should see these...

rice_racist_1.jpg

rice_racist_2.gif

rice_racist_3.jpg

A15 should see these...

I can come up with a ton of examples of racism from the Dems.

Making racism partisan is ignorant and divisive. But, most importantly it marginalizes the importance of the fight against racism.

Racism is too important a battle to demean it with partisan games.

I'm perfectly fine with the teabaggers allowing racists into their protests. There's no reason to be exclusive.

Forum List

Back