MSNBC 1,000 word ode to LBJ: Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist

"i like the black man as long as the black man stays in his place!" - LBJ

he used a different word than "black man"

And your source for this "quote" would be...................?

I'll check back in a year since you still haven't delivered on past non-links....

I'll check back in a year since you still haven't delivered on past non-links....
it's out there on the interwebs!

And yet ---- you can't show it. Google never heard of it.

Maybe it's time to cram your fake shit back up the long intestine whence it came huh?

Maybe it's time to cram your fake shit back up the long intestine whence it came huh?
am i your slave? is that what you think?

you want to enslave the basque people?

i gain nothing from proving it to you. folks know i'm honest and you're an annoying jerk

you want to enslave the basque [sic] people?

i gain nothing from proving it to you. folks know i'm honest and you're an annoying jerk

You gain nothing, for sure. You've already lost it by pulling fake quotes out of your ass.

Go ahead liar, prove me wrong.

Fucking Dumbass.

You gain nothing, for sure. You've already lost it by pulling fake quotes out of your ass.

Fucking Dumbass.
it's General Mad Dog Pogo, commander of the marines, giving out orders!

Fucking Dumbass.

Four straight posts without any link at all.

And counting. :eusa_whistle:

While we're waiting for what we all know ain't gonna happen, why don't you essplain to the class why you just make shit up. You know, why you just pull shit out of your ass and ass-ume you won't get called on it?

Why is that? Do you have to take special Stoopid Lessons to get to that point?

Is it just the pathetic narcissism that compels you to make shit up solely for ATTENTION? Is that how pathetic your lack-of-a-life is?

Hm?

Fucking Dumbass.

While we're waiting for what we all know ain't gonna happen, why don't you essplain to the class why you just make shit up. You know, why you just pull shit out of your ass and ass-ume you won't get called on it?

Is it just the pathetic narcissism that compels you to make shit up solely for ATTENTION? Is that how pathetic your lack-of-a-life is?

Hm?
Why should i give a link when i can just watch and let you give your temper tantrum. it's more entertaining this way

Fucking Dumbass.

Hm?
Why should i give a link when i can just watch and let you give your temper tantrum. it's more entertaining this way

FIVE posts in a row with no link for a fake quote that doesn't exist.

Fucking Dumbass.

Hm?
i'm the son of a war martyr. i already have attention. you probably want a link for that too, don't you

i want a link to prove you're not a Chinese bot!

Fucking Dumbass.

Hm?
i'm the son of a war martyr. i already have attention. you probably want a link for that too, don't you

i want a link to prove you're not a Chinese bot!

Make it SIX.

Fucking Dumbass.
similarly, i've asked several times why you won't stop annoying me and what problem do you have with me, and you never answer

leave folks alone. enjoy your life

Fucking Dumbass.
similarly, i've asked several times why you won't stop annoying me and what problem do you have with me, and you never answer

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

Wait for what? Certainly not a source, since we already know there isn't one. What we wait for is some explanation as to why an attention-whore pulls fake quotes out of his ass, plops them on the internets, and then can't find the stones to admit he made it all up.

We sit, and we wait. :th_waiting:

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

Wait for what? Certainly not a source, since we already know there isn't one. What we wait for is some explanation as to why an attention-whore pulls fake quotes out of his ass, plops them on the internets, and then can't find the stones to admit he made it all up.

We sit, and we wait.
it's in the book about LBJ "Master Of The Senate", dipshit. oh right, it's too hard for you to read

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.
it's in the book about LBJ "Master Of The Senate", dipshit. oh right, it's too hard for you to read

Page?

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?
right at the beginning. in the 1st few pages. do you have the book? i'm not holding my breath

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?
right at the beginning. in the 1st few pages. do you have the book? i'm not holding my breath

NINE.

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?

NINE.
you are proving that you don't read more than you are proving that i made up the quote

Fucking Dumbass.

SEVEN.

We sit, and we wait.

We sit, and we wait.

Page?

NINE.
you are proving that you don't read more than you are proving that i made up the quote

TEN. And an entire page flushed down the crapper, just because going ME ME ME was more important to your pathetic ass than anything like veracity.

Forum List

Back