MSM: Obama Executive Amnesty Would Be 'Flipping The Country The Bird'

And that is exactly what the non-natural born Citizen president will do.
d

Steve is a great example of why we say some Birthers are racists....and are Birthers because they are racists.

Idiot, that isn't the topic of this thread. The topic is about Obama using his pen to give ten million ILLEGALS citizenship.

Also, the last time I checked. This was a free country. You think most blacks are racist??? 90+ percent voted for Obama because of color. Get over yourself!

d

Steve is a great example of why we say some Birthers are racists....and are Birthers because they are racists.

Idiot, that isn't the topic of this thread. The topic is about Obama using his pen to give ten million ILLEGALS citizenship.

Also, the last time I checked. This was a free country. You think most blacks are racist??? 90+ percent voted for Obama because of color. Get over yourself!

This is what the OP said

IF Stevie the Birther didn't want his thread to be about Birtherin' he shouldn't have brought up Birtherin in his OP

And it is a free country- Stevie the racist Birther is free to make his idiotic claims, you are free to make your idiotic claims, and I am free to call them for what they are.

If the GOP takes the lead on this and sends up a strong, clear plan, it will provide a contrast to whatever Obama wants to do and probably make it tougher for him.

Will they be doing that? I know there's a ton of bills sitting on Reid's desk, is this one of them?

Forum List

Back