MSM Immediatedly Stopped Coverage of Nashville Church When It Was Revealed Perp Was an Afro American

Happens every time. Don't make the Black kids angry!

Samson, identified as a 25-year-old man who immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, is suspected of bringing two pistols and a mask to Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before opening fire just after 11 a.m. He fired “multiple rounds,” police said in a news conference.

1506288061682.jpg

Police identified Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25, as the suspected gunman who opened fire at a church in Antioch, Tennessee, on Sunday.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Department tweeted that Samson had been released from the hospital and will be charged with murder and attempted murder. In addition, federal officials tell Fox News the FBI will be initiating a civil rights investigation in association with the shooting at the predominantly white church.

An usher, identified as Robert Engle, 22, confronted the gunman at one point and was pistol-whipped, causing "significant injury around his head," police added. They said Engle went to his own car, grabbed a pistol and headed back into the church.

Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI to launch civil rights investigation
That's odd...I read about it five minutes ago.

I think he is talking about how CNN went 24/7 with Dylan but not a mention hardly of this shooting. We're talking TV here

-Geaux

Happens every time. Don't make the Black kids angry!

Samson, identified as a 25-year-old man who immigrated from Sudan two decades ago, is suspected of bringing two pistols and a mask to Burnette Chapel Church of Christ in Antioch, southeast of Nashville, before opening fire just after 11 a.m. He fired “multiple rounds,” police said in a news conference.

1506288061682.jpg

Police identified Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25, as the suspected gunman who opened fire at a church in Antioch, Tennessee, on Sunday.

Metropolitan Nashville Police Department tweeted that Samson had been released from the hospital and will be charged with murder and attempted murder. In addition, federal officials tell Fox News the FBI will be initiating a civil rights investigation in association with the shooting at the predominantly white church.

An usher, identified as Robert Engle, 22, confronted the gunman at one point and was pistol-whipped, causing "significant injury around his head," police added. They said Engle went to his own car, grabbed a pistol and headed back into the church.

Deadly Tennessee church shooting: Sudanese immigrant arrested, FBI to launch civil rights investigation
Strange...it's 8:12am, 25 Sept 2017 EST and I just watched the news coverage on MSNBC where they identified the shooter and showed his photo...
Sorry your bullshit race baiting is so transparent...

But its police brutality!! Blacks are the peaceful race! That's what the niggas here on USMB tell me, where is tigerred to defend this nigga? Tigerred, give up your place in the welfare line to defend him! Hurry!!

Just go read tiggereds reply to every thread about blacks being more prone to violence. I'm not doing your job for you, go find it yourself.

But its police brutality!! Blacks are the peaceful race! That's what the niggas here on USMB tell me, where is tigerred to defend this nigga? Tigerred, give up your place in the welfare line to defend him! Hurry!!
Link or your ass talking once again???

Is that ebonics, black BOY?
Actually white trash, it's English.
Don't try to understand it, some of the words are longer than two letters.

Nope. I just don't work for you. I know as a snowflake you've never been told this in your life, but NO.

Link or your ass talking once again???

Is that ebonics, black BOY?
Actually white trash, it's English.
Don't try to understand it, some of the words are longer than two letters.

Improper English, BOY.

Some of the words are missing. I would say the word missing is "is", or in the case of uneducated blacks, "is be".

Forum List

Back