MSM/etc predictions that were WRONG

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
please post in this thread the WRONG predictions of the DUMBASS MSM about Trump:
Dec 2018
The walls are closing in on Trump
Meanwhile, America was hit with another splash of news about possible corruption by Trump and company.
The walls are closing in on Trump (Opinion) - CNN
actually, this should be in the humor thread, yes??

I'm LAUGHING a lot....hahahhahahahahahahhahahh
....I forget what USMB member told me to laugh it up, because Trump will be in jail soon--who was it???
well, I'm laughing it up !!! hahahahhahahahahhahah

If you want to see who fake news is, this is them.

''Beginning of the End for Trump''.......hahahahhaaha
new shocks/new thrills/
reminds me of the Peter Graves Movie:
91T9hQxovPL._SY445_.jpg

this is almost as good/funny or as good as the Smollett dumbshit

"Donald Trump has no real clear path to 270 electoral votes..."

:laughing0301:

Is this the new Trump can’t win video that hasn’t been made yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The walls are closing in on Obama's spies

Washington Post in April 2018: "The walls are closing in. And Trump's lawyers know it. "

CNN last December: "The walls are closing in on Trump."

Newsweek in March: "Donald Trump Knows Walls Are Closing In As Mueller Report Looms."

DonaldTrumppic.jpg

Then the Mueller Report arrived. Now the walls are closing in on the spies and others who broke the law on behalf of Obama.

Mueller’s investigation was the biggest political con job and the closest attempt to a successful coup in American history.

What our Pravda media has failed to understand is the truth eventually seeps out.

And Americans side with the truth.

A CNN poll found "69% think Congress ought to investigate the origins of the Justice Department's inquiry into Russian interference in the 2016 election, including 76% of Democrats, 69% of independents and 62% of Republicans."

Discrediting Bill Barr will do these leeches and villains as much good as overselling Bob Mueller, who failed to find so much as even a jaywalking by President Trump.

Because truth and justice are the American way, the only way to truly Make America Great Again is by sending some people to prison for this coup d'etat by kooks.

0M3BHxrrqEdZ1bYX4DiYKpHUQnpWyJVwywBxuVHIxz6XA0Is-FpGEmk1ge_WpoKxhsUAjRFDJRvg_U19MXyQkKRMFt-KVmMg42AF_0L8Lm3SNozZ8vCx=s0-d

Forum List

Back