MSM/Democrats' race card fails... Over half of Black & Hispanics love Trump

Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics
“President Trump's job approval has continued to rise the last few months,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby in his analysis of likely voters.
“It's true Trump is riding high on positive economic news,” he said.
538 gives Zogby a "C" rating.

For comparison, they give Rasmussen a "C+"

Zogby polls are non probability polls. Online, Internet, opt-in polling, where people volunteer to be respondents, doesn’t really have a basis in scientific validity.
2j2czlm84ph31.jpg

Zogby: ‘Poor performances’ of Democrats boost Trump’s approval to 51%, up with blacks and Hispanics
“President Trump's job approval has continued to rise the last few months,” said pollster Jonathan Zogby in his analysis of likely voters.

Zogby polls are non probability polls. Online, Internet, opt-in polling, where people volunteer to be respondents, doesn’t really have a basis in scientific validity.
2j2czlm84ph31.jpg
He can stick his tongue out with a "ptttth-," call you fake news, and go beloved and unquestioned by at least 45% of the population.

538 gives?

Who gives a crap what 538 gives?

538 gives?

They are the definitive source for pollster ratings. The have tons of shit pollster listed that have far left or far right bias and poor grades, and others with great grades and low bias.

538 gives?

They are the definitive source for pollster ratings. The have tons of shit pollster listed that have far left or far right bias and poor grades, and others with great grades and low bias.
Don’t bother explaining to MAGAman. He just likes to troll. Just look at the lie in the headline. No need to go further. I don’t even think he is trying to be taken seriously

Your thread title is another lie. Your own link proves that
“Race also played a factor in Trump's job approval rating. Hispanics, this time around, were much more likely to approve of his job performance (49% approve/51% disapprove), while the president also saw his numbers jump with African Americans. This was his second straight poll with over a quarter support from African Americans (28% approve/70% disapprove).

Trump hasn't had a positive approval rating with the general public at any time during his presidency:

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump

So I guess that would make democrats the party of white folks?

?

Over half of Black & Hispanics love Trump
..is not the same thing as "opinions are up 51%"

When 100,000 people only favor someone by 8% (8,000), a 51% increase is only about 12% (12,000).

So, out of 100,000, only 12,000 support Trump, compared to 8,000 before.

Sorry to screw this up for you, but I can't let misleading shit go. I would be a hypocrite if I did.

Over half of Black & Hispanics love Trump
..is not the same thing as "opinions are up 51%"

When 100,000 people only favor someone by 8% (8,000), a 51% increase is only about 12% (12,000).

So, out of 100,000, only 12,000 support Trump, compared to 8,000 before.

Sorry to screw this up for you, but I can't let misleading shit go. I would be a hypocrite if I did.

I admit the tag-line was a troll. I really didn't expect anyone to think Zogby asked "Do you love Trump". Perhaps a martini makes me a bit naive.

But the fact remains that the Democrats' have lied so consistently, and so absurdly about Trump that even their supporters are smart enough to know they're afraid of the truth.

The rise of support by minorities for Trump is undeniable, and Trump is getting more support without pandering with reparations, affirmative action, slandering police officers, or trashing America.

Forum List

Back