Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen

56% believe there was fraud.

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Lefties….your TECHNAZI censorship is not working.

MORE THAN HALF OF VOTERS KNOW YOU PIECES OF SHIT CHEATED TO GET BIDEN TO WIN.

Deplatform my hog.

What is a "likely" voter?

That is a significant increase from April, when 51% said “Biden’s election was tainted by cheating.”

The change comes as Trump has continued to raise election integrity charges and as Democrats have tried to force through liberal election reforms and shut down GOP state voting reforms.

Deplatform my hog.

While Democrats bitch and moan about Donald Trumps claims that the 2020 election was stolen from him has it not occurred to them that their constant efforts to "reform" our election system jump serves to promote the idea that the election was deeply flawed. If the election was "free and fair" as the Democrats claim then what is the point of election reforms now?

More than half the people know now that Dems cheated like hell -

FRAUDULENT ELECTION BIG TIME AND THE WORLD KNOWS IT!

Deplatform my hog.
"Over half of likely voters say the 2020 election was stolen"

100% of all elections officials know it wasn't.

The more people that believe the 2020 election was stolen the more angry and aggressive the demtards get....try asking in Europe.....2/3rds of the people asked believe Trump was defrauded....

Deplatform my hog.
The damage is done and getting that brainless clown out of the White House it would take an armed raid and you would have to carry Joe off kicking and shiting.

Forum List

Back