MSM bias on display....Why has ABC,CBS,NBC given more time to the Democrats???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Another example of MSM Bias...
MSM Network coverage DNC 13 hours 21 minutes..... GOP..... 9 hours 47 minutes
40% MORE TIME for Democrats!
https://www.gop.com/unequal-convent...ter_key=author__slug&filter_value=sean-spicer

WHY????

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 9.59.53 PM.png

https://www.gop.com/unequal-convent...ter_key=author__slug&filter_value=sean-spicer

WHY????

View attachment 83500
Ratings. The ratings for the DNC have been way higher than Trump's convention.

Its funny, because Trump bragged about the ratings his convention got, but the truth is that he didn't even get the same ratings McCain did. :lol:

Overnight Nielsen ratings indicate that Wednesday night's DNC viewership was about 15% higher than last Wednesday night's coverage of the RNC.

I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the DNC having longer running days :rolleyes:

More then likely through the gross incompetence to start and stop on time, the gross disrespect for others time, and just plain
laziness the Democrats did run over. Once again this shows how incompetent the Democrats are and should NEVER be in charge
of the USA!

Lazy disrespectful people like the Democrats are unruly, juvenile delinquents !

Tell me something you liberal/Democrat/progressives???
EVEN with 40% more coverage for the Democrats' convention, Trump today has the following edge over Hillary.... WHY?

Presidential Polls 2016: Trump Leads Clinton & Johnson
View attachment 83501

Allow me to point out something. Today is the 29th....not the 24th. Idiot.

The poll you cited doesn't reflect anything having to do with the Dem convention. Look at the dates.

How does it feel to be so damned stupid?

WHY????

View attachment 83500

idiota...want to talk about the free media dumb donald's gotten?

quiet, hack.

Once again mixing issues. Of course Trump gets a LOT of free advertising because he unlike you are your fellow idiots, have no
idea how to use the biased MSM's first and foremost need... NEWS!
But the networks agreed they would treat both conventions the same coverage and in fact there may be Federal Election regulations that were
violated when the Networks gave more TIME which in turn would be considered campaign donations. There is I"M sure someone
preparing invoices for equal time from the networks for this 40% disparity.

Yeah OP why don't you call your local GOP congressperson and demand all media outlets give equal time on each program for the various parties. Sounds like a good idea.

MSM bias on display....Why has ABC,CBS,NBC given more time to the Democrats???

well
to be fair Democrats have to use a lot more bullshit talk
so it takes more time to cover
:)

Secondarily, it probably has something to do with the quality of the speakers, and the measure of their substantive content...

Secondarily, it probably has something to do with the quality of the speakers, and the measure of their substantive content...

Secondarily?

I love it when a "conservative" really wants to tell a fellow "conservative" that his OP is retarded.....but can't bring himself to do it. So....he lends it credibility while paying lip service to the more intelligent argument.

Well done. The OP will not think ill of you.

Yea it does take longer when speakers are so narcissistic like Obama who used the personal pronoun "I" 119 times!
i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,i,
Geez how totally childish. Referencing himself 119 times out of a 4,148 word speech!

How many times did Obama refer to himself while praising Hillary at the DNC?
Just for fun, imagine what life will be like for Hillary Clinton if she should actually win the presidency. With Obama promising to break tradition for ex-presidents and hang out in Washington, D.C. after his term is over, how much advice will he publicly be giving her? It is no secret that theirs is a relationship of convenience, not personal affection of any sort.
Blog: How many times did Obama refer to himself while praising Hillary at the DNC?

Tell me something you liberal/Democrat/progressives???
EVEN with 40% more coverage for the Democrats' convention, Trump today has the following edge over Hillary.... WHY?

Presidential Polls 2016: Trump Leads Clinton & Johnson
View attachment 83501
Because he finished his convention last week and got a bump... Wait a few weeks and we will see where the polls are.

I am thinking Mrs. Tuzla's "bump" will look like a road pot hole in January.

Forum List

Back