MSM a traitor by booing the USA trying to balance $375B/yr deficit, while China OWES USA $750B?

We make more than enough steel to cover our national security issues, that is just a red herring.

Unemployed US steel workers want to kick you in the groin.

And all those unemployed buggy whip makers were pissed off at Henry Ford and the telephone operators were pissed off when they were out of job.

You cannot turn back time.

Adapt or get left behind.

NO question about the buggy whip makers. But...hmmmm it is MY impression the very case your computer is in was made of steel and aluminum unless you have cheapie knock-off!
Also the real issue with China was a little more complicated then buggy whips and operators.
You may not be aware of the United States launched a complaint against China at the World Trade Organization on Friday, part of a package of trade measures announced by President Donald Trump on Thursday over China’s alleged theft of U.S. intellectual property.

"Intellectual property" while charging Americans causing the trade imbalance for goods using stolen property!

Again.. DoofooGator... I still don't think you got the gist of this thread i.e. that people like you that don't support the USA/Trump and the positions WE the majority espouse
regarding "trade wars" and like the MSM in bringing up all this crap you are NOT helping the USA but the opponents! China LOVES to read your defense of their tariff and property thefts! They are totally encouraged by idiots who tout THEIR position and argue against the USA's position that the deals were unfairly made and it's time to establish parity.

Now I know goofygator that much of this goes over your head but simply put...if you and your MSM buddies would just shut your mouths and figure out how to HELP rather then hinder i.e. like most Americans did during WWII,etc. i.e. be Americans that's my simple advice. But your trying to negate any arguments presented by people like Trump, et.al. is NOT helping America but helping China. That's what was called traitorous behavior in WWII when "loose lips sink ships"!
Or when this person was on the radio
View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

All I need to know about you is that you equate support of Trump with support of the country, in your mind there is no difference.

I either sniff Trump's ass daily like you do or I am an enemy of the people out to ruin the fucking country.

You are nothing but a mindless sheep.
And you are a worthless leftist traitor - therefore irrelevant.

Ahhh, another Trump ass sniffer coming to the defense of his fellow sniffers...you guys are so darn cute

And all those unemployed buggy whip makers were pissed off at Henry Ford and the telephone operators were pissed off when they were out of job.

NO question about the buggy whip makers. But...hmmmm it is MY impression the very case your computer is in was made of steel and aluminum unless you have cheapie knock-off!
Also the real issue with China was a little more complicated then buggy whips and operators.
You may not be aware of the United States launched a complaint against China at the World Trade Organization on Friday, part of a package of trade measures announced by President Donald Trump on Thursday over China’s alleged theft of U.S. intellectual property.

"Intellectual property" while charging Americans causing the trade imbalance for goods using stolen property!

Again.. DoofooGator... I still don't think you got the gist of this thread i.e. that people like you that don't support the USA/Trump and the positions WE the majority espouse
regarding "trade wars" and like the MSM in bringing up all this crap you are NOT helping the USA but the opponents! China LOVES to read your defense of their tariff and property thefts! They are totally encouraged by idiots who tout THEIR position and argue against the USA's position that the deals were unfairly made and it's time to establish parity.

Now I know goofygator that much of this goes over your head but simply put...if you and your MSM buddies would just shut your mouths and figure out how to HELP rather then hinder i.e. like most Americans did during WWII,etc. i.e. be Americans that's my simple advice. But your trying to negate any arguments presented by people like Trump, et.al. is NOT helping America but helping China. That's what was called traitorous behavior in WWII when "loose lips sink ships"!
View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

China isn't just stealing from the USA, China produces lame cheap counterfeits of expensive high quality Japanese measuring tools, advertises them as being made by Mitutoyo in Japan and then Mitutoyo hears crap from the buyers when the cheat counterfeits fall apart. China is NOT a fair trade partner.

theft of intellectual property is a different issue from the trade war.

Goddamn you are DUMB. They steal our IP then are able to produce the product cheaper because we paid for all the R&D good lord please stop voting in elections.

What the hell does that have to do with their tariffs on our products?

Would it be ok for them to have them if they were not stealing our shit? If not, then the two things are not tied together.

You sheep just parrot the talking points and have no clue what they even mean.

WAR! Definition: War is a state of armed conflict between states, societies and informal groups, such as insurgents and militias. It is generally characterized by extreme aggression, destruction, and mortality, using regular or irregular military forces.

Trade War: a situation in which countries try to damage each other's trade, typically by the imposition of tariffs or quota restrictions.

In the case of WAR... generally two sides or more involved. Conflict between states. Them against us.

In the case of WAR: What do you call someone on YOUR side (either side...doesn't make a difference...) who says
1) YOUR side is wrong.
2) The other side is right.
3) and does things to help the other side?

Traitor: a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.

So what do you call the MSM that overwhelmingly favors the other side.
That writes articles defending the OTHER side and attacking OUR side?

During WWII there were a few cases of people in the USA that was for the enemies of the USA... BUT not the MSM.
Not the newspapers.
Yet today these same MSM are putting out EVERY article in opposition to President Trump who is trying to balance in the case of China nearly in 2017, the U.S. posted a $375.6 billion deficit in goods with China. Most glaring is the huge deficit in computers and electronics, but the U.S. is a net importer from China in most market segments except for agriculture. The U.S. is excluding Chinese-made cellphones and televisions from its tariffs.
Why the U.S.-China trade deficit is so huge: Here’s all the stuff America imports

NOW in the case of a physical conflict the continual support of the enemy and the bashing of the USA would be considered treason because it would lead to the enemy killing more of us and maybe defeating the USA.
So why would we Americans support people who wanted the enemy to succeed and eventually hurt us, ME?

What is the difference between the Trade War and an armed conflict? True no bombs, no physical damage...BUT
economically both sides will take a hit... in a trade war.

During WWII there was a thing called "rationing"!
In the spring of 1942, the Food Rationing Program was set into motion. Rationing would deeply affect the American way of life for most. The federal government needed to control supply and demand. Rationing was introduced to avoid public anger with shortages and not to allow only the wealthy to purchase commodities.
https://www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1674.html

So folks... what is wrong with Americans paying more due to the tariffs imposed on Chinese imports? Or on shortages due to Chinese imports not coming in?
"Rationing" for the better cause... i.e. the balance of trade which right now China makes up this $376 billion deficit by supposedly buying US TREASURIES!

YET... China OWES the USA and citizens $750 BILLION!
Under international law as it has been understood for centuries, successor governments, no matter the circumstances of the establishment of a new government, whether by revolution or civil war, must pay the sovereign debt incurred by its predecessor. But currently, the People’s Republic of China owes a debt of over $750 billion to American citizens who are holding these full faith and credit sovereign bonds (many of them denominated in gold) sold to them by the Republic of China. Worldwide, the debt China owes to all bondholders is estimated to be several trillion dollars. The debt owed to the American people should be paid. The U.S. government could dollar for dollar offset bond interest we owe China with interest, principal and penalties China owes us. It's Time for China to Pay Its Debts to the United States

So folks WHY does the MSM support China... our enemy who owes us $750 billion in the first place, and who HAS now reduced their buying of US treasuries?

Pure stupidity on their part! AGAIN traitors are people that cheer for the other side while tearing down the home team and booing the home team! What is the MSM doing?
Look at these headlines!
View attachment 203611
IF it were a real WAR, congress would have to DECLARE it.

most people on the left and right are upset with China for stealing our intellectual property....

most people on the left and the right do not believe starting a trade war with China, is going to solve anything, without some major major major hurt, for the USA....

Here’s the truth: When a foreign country heavily subsidizes a product and then dumps it into the United States at a rock-bottom price, that’s not free trade. That’s unfair trade, and appropriate steps need to be taken to level the playing field for American companies and workers.

I do not see you whining about the United States heavily subsidizing products and then dumping it into other countries at a rock-bottom price
Of course NOT! That's up to the other countries to negotiate! GEEZ who are YOU? DEALS are made by negotiating! I guess you don't understand those processes.
Trump is saying the deals we've negotiated in the past were lopsided. Now if we are dumping as you said that again is NOT our responsibility.... what do you think the USA is an eleemosynary country?

No, I think the US is a country in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country (108 months and counting) with less than 4% unemployment and more jobs than people to fill them.

Those are all good things that a trade war will most likely fuck up. The problem is that people like you assume there will be a winner, but that is not necessarily the case. It is possible all sides end up getting fucked up.

Right... and so you just want to keep getting butt..f..k by people taking advantage of totally one sided negotiations in the past!
"let's just go along to get along".... "It's ok it only hurts for a few minutes"! Unbelievable that people like you have had any (which I doubt sincerely) success in the business world.
You must work or worked for a non-profit or better yet a government agency. Never can understand that mercy comes from strength. Not one American life lost in the US efforts to help the world seem to matter to you people. The sad part is you are really like a vulture. You wait for the pickings. Not satisfied to being cooperative working with others to better everyone's life.
That's what America has been and rolling over and letting other countries charge outrageous tariffs on our goods while expecting to sell in the USA for peanuts?

For example..Currently, vehicles shipped from Europe to the US face a low 2.5% tariff
Meanwhile, cars built in America face a 10% tariff when they're shipped to the European Union.

The Chinese Finance Ministry said Tuesday that it will cut import duties on passenger vehicles from 25% to 15%, starting July 1.
Think about that! A TARIFF on a USA made car WAS 25% now it is a grand 15% ! Wow!!
US car tariffs: Which countries have the most to lose?

And you think that's OK? Right?

WAR! Definition: War is a state of armed conflict between states, societies and informal groups, such as insurgents and militias. It is generally characterized by extreme aggression, destruction, and mortality, using regular or irregular military forces.

Trade War: a situation in which countries try to damage each other's trade, typically by the imposition of tariffs or quota restrictions.

In the case of WAR... generally two sides or more involved. Conflict between states. Them against us.

In the case of WAR: What do you call someone on YOUR side (either side...doesn't make a difference...) who says
1) YOUR side is wrong.

During WWII there were a few cases of people in the USA that was for the enemies of the USA... BUT not the MSM.
Not the newspapers.
Yet today these same MSM are putting out EVERY article in opposition to President Trump who is trying to balance in the case of China nearly in 2017, the U.S. posted a $375.6 billion deficit in goods with China. Most glaring is the huge deficit in computers and electronics, but the U.S. is a net importer from China in most market segments except for agriculture. The U.S. is excluding Chinese-made cellphones and televisions from its tariffs.
Why the U.S.-China trade deficit is so huge: Here’s all the stuff America imports

NOW in the case of a physical conflict the continual support of the enemy and the bashing of the USA would be considered treason because it would lead to the enemy killing more of us and maybe defeating the USA.
So why would we Americans support people who wanted the enemy to succeed and eventually hurt us, ME?

What is the difference between the Trade War and an armed conflict? True no bombs, no physical damage...BUT

In the spring of 1942, the Food Rationing Program was set into motion. Rationing would deeply affect the American way of life for most. The federal government needed to control supply and demand. Rationing was introduced to avoid public anger with shortages and not to allow only the wealthy to purchase commodities.

So folks... what is wrong with Americans paying more due to the tariffs imposed on Chinese imports? Or on shortages due to Chinese imports not coming in?
"Rationing" for the better cause... i.e. the balance of trade which right now China makes up this $376 billion deficit by supposedly buying US TREASURIES!

Under international law as it has been understood for centuries, successor governments, no matter the circumstances of the establishment of a new government, whether by revolution or civil war, must pay the sovereign debt incurred by its predecessor. But currently, the People’s Republic of China owes a debt of over $750 billion to American citizens who are holding these full faith and credit sovereign bonds (many of them denominated in gold) sold to them by the Republic of China. Worldwide, the debt China owes to all bondholders is estimated to be several trillion dollars. The debt owed to the American people should be paid. The U.S. government could dollar for dollar offset bond interest we owe China with interest, principal and penalties China owes us. It's Time for China to Pay Its Debts to the United States

So folks WHY does the MSM support China... our enemy who owes us $750 billion in the first place, and who HAS now reduced their buying of US treasuries?

Pure stupidity on their part! AGAIN traitors are people that cheer for the other side while tearing down the home team and booing the home team! What is the MSM doing?
Look at these headlines!
View attachment 203611

IDIOT the point was you don't help the bad guys or your opponent in either real war or trade war!

Why is it WRONG for the USA to re-negotiate trade agreements? What is wrong with that?
Do you understand the below??? That Volkswagen built in Europe pays only a 2.5% tariff while the Chevy imported to Germany... 10%... 4 times the amount!
Is that fair?

For example..Currently, vehicles shipped from Europe to the US face a low 2.5% tariff

Meanwhile, cars built in America face a 10% tariff when they're shipped to the European Union.

The Chinese Finance Ministry said Tuesday that it will cut import duties on passenger vehicles from 25% to 15%, starting July 1.

Think about that! A TARIFF on a USA made car WAS 25% now it is a grand 15% ! Wow!!

Some people are getting into the weeds on this thread and the reality was to show how the biased MSM is ever so willing to throw the USA economy to the dumps just to dump Trump!

People.... a trade war means you support your country! Find good things about the trade war and NOT help the opponent by pointing out ..."oh poor farmers'... or oh we'll have
inflation... or some other comment that HELPS the opponent in their negotiations and hinders the USA!

This is one reason we have such trade imbalances is we had politicians who try to please EVERYONE negotiate these agreements and said yes to every ass kicking point the opponent came up with to give the opponent the advantage!

Grow up people and recognize you have a 5th estate in your midst...i.e. the MSM!

In my view, Trump is the one trying to derail the economy.

...2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country (108 months and counting) with less than 4% unemployment and more jobs than people to fill them.

Of course that's your unsubstantiated total screwed up view!
YOU agreed with Obama on these business killing statements I guess!

And in spite of the below the economy limped along. More part time workers because businesses had to keep from hiring due to Obamacare! Yup! Want proof?
One in 5 New York companies say they're hiring fewer people because of Obamacare
According to a new survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 20.9% of manufacturing firms in the state said they were employing fewer workers because of the Affordable Care Act, the healthcare law known as Obamacare, while 16.8% of respondents in the service sector said the same.
One in 5 New York companies say they're hiring fewer people because of Obamacare

And you said there was an economic expansion! Well I guess one out of 5 businesses didn't think so why else would they not be hiring except because Obamacare!
Real helpful to growing the economy.

ObamaAntiBusinesssttmts.png

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

All I need to know about you is that you equate support of Trump with support of the country, in your mind there is no difference.

I either sniff Trump's ass daily like you do or I am an enemy of the people out to ruin the fucking country.

Ahhh, another Trump ass sniffer coming to the defense of his fellow sniffers...you guys are so darn cute
And winners. Winners 2 years ago. Winners this November. And winners 2 years after that. Why? Because you leftist traitors ain't got nothin. You got government rule, open borders, and men in women's bathrooms.
YOU LOSE. Freedom wins! You're OUT!

1) YOUR side is wrong.

Not the newspapers.

Look at these headlines!
View attachment 203611

IDIOT the point was you don't help the bad guys or your opponent in either real war or trade war!

Why is it WRONG for the USA to re-negotiate trade agreements? What is wrong with that?
Do you understand the below??? That Volkswagen built in Europe pays only a 2.5% tariff while the Chevy imported to Germany... 10%... 4 times the amount!
Is that fair?

STRAWMAN

there is nothing...

wrong with renegotiating trade agreements and tariffs

who said there was....?

Here’s the truth: When a foreign country heavily subsidizes a product and then dumps it into the United States at a rock-bottom price, that’s not free trade. That’s unfair trade, and appropriate steps need to be taken to level the playing field for American companies and workers.

I do not see you whining about the United States heavily subsidizing products and then dumping it into other countries at a rock-bottom price
Of course NOT! That's up to the other countries to negotiate! GEEZ who are YOU? DEALS are made by negotiating! I guess you don't understand those processes.
Trump is saying the deals we've negotiated in the past were lopsided. Now if we are dumping as you said that again is NOT our responsibility.... what do you think the USA is an eleemosynary country?

No, I think the US is a country in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country (108 months and counting) with less than 4% unemployment and more jobs than people to fill them.

Those are all good things that a trade war will most likely fuck up. The problem is that people like you assume there will be a winner, but that is not necessarily the case. It is possible all sides end up getting fucked up.

Right... and so you just want to keep getting butt..f..k by people taking advantage of totally one sided negotiations in the past!
"let's just go along to get along".... "It's ok it only hurts for a few minutes"! Unbelievable that people like you have had any (which I doubt sincerely) success in the business world.
You must work or worked for a non-profit or better yet a government agency. Never can understand that mercy comes from strength. Not one American life lost in the US efforts to help the world seem to matter to you people. The sad part is you are really like a vulture. You wait for the pickings. Not satisfied to being cooperative working with others to better everyone's life.
That's what America has been and rolling over and letting other countries charge outrageous tariffs on our goods while expecting to sell in the USA for peanuts?

Are you bi-polar?

There are a dozen threads a day on this forum touting the amazing economic, some started by you. Then in other threads you talk about us getting butt fucked...well which is it?

Does our economy suck because of China or is it amazing?

Oh, and I work in the industry that Trump is fucking over the most with his stupid trade war. If you think the housing crash caused a lot of pain, wait till there is a implosion in the Ag industry and see how badly that fucks up the economy.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

And winners. Winners 2 years ago. Winners this November. And winners 2 years after that. Why? Because you leftist traitors ain't got nothin. You got government rule, open borders, and men in women's bathrooms.
YOU LOSE. Freedom wins! You're OUT!

The moron cheering on more tariffs is accusing me of wanting more government rules! Fuck you are one stupid mo-fo

And in spite of the below the economy limped along. More part time workers because businesses had to keep from hiring due to Obamacare! Yup! Want proof?
According to a new survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, 20.9% of manufacturing firms in the state said they were employing fewer workers because of the Affordable Care Act, the healthcare law known as Obamacare, while 16.8% of respondents in the service sector said the same.

And you said there was an economic expansion! Well I guess one out of 5 businesses didn't think so why else would they not be hiring except because Obamacare!

View attachment 203680

Yes, we are 108 months into the current economic expansion, it is the 2nd longest in the history of our country. This is fact, not opinion like the tripe you keep posting.

I did not agree with anything that Obama did, you can do a search on here and find 1000 post of me bashing the ACA.

Trump's going to send China a painful reminder who is boss and rules the planet.....the Chinese have developed a taste for beef but the tariffs have resulted in them removing a ban on British beef from fears of mad cow disease. They are not going to beat us regardless what the media wants you to believe..

View attachment 203680

Yes, we are 108 months into the current economic expansion, it is the 2nd longest in the history of our country. This is fact, not opinion like the tripe you keep posting.

I did not agree with anything that Obama did, you can do a search on here and find 1000 post of me bashing the ACA.

No one disagrees with the economic expansion...Thanks to TARP which was was placed against Bush's budget causing the 2008 $1 trillion deficit.
BUT was PAID back in FULL with a profit under Obama who IN spite of this still had the worst deficit combined than 5 previous Presidents.
So I agree... the economic expansion has been on-going! But to attribute to Obama is a FARCE!
How can you have an economic expansion of any meaning when Obama made statements like the following and specifically when 1 out of 5 companies said they weren't hiring because of ACA?
So I'll admit expansion existed BUT NO THANKS DUE TO OBAMA! Trump would NEVER ever make statements like these:
ObamaAntiBusinesssttmts.png

No one disagrees with the economic expansion...Thanks to TARP which was was placed against Bush's budget causing the 2008 $1 trillion deficit.
BUT was PAID back in FULL with a profit under Obama who IN spite of this still had the worst deficit combined than 5 previous Presidents.
So I agree... the economic expansion has been on-going! But to attribute to Obama is a FARCE!
How can you have an economic expansion of any meaning when Obama made statements like the following and specifically when 1 out of 5 companies said they weren't hiring because of ACA?
So I'll admit expansion existed BUT NO THANKS DUE TO OBAMA! Trump would NEVER ever make statements like these:

I have never attributed anything to Obama except for fucking up our healthcare.

I am just pointing out that on one hand you post in other threads about how amazing the economy is and then in other threads you talk about us getting fucked.

Either we have a great booming economy or we are getting fucked, both cannot happen at the same time.

Are you bi-polar?

There are a dozen threads a day on this forum touting the amazing economic, some started by you. Then in other threads you talk about us getting butt fucked...well which is it?

Does our economy suck because of China or is it amazing?

Oh, and I work in the industry that Trump is fucking over the most with his stupid trade war. If you think the housing crash caused a lot of pain, wait till there is a implosion in the Ag industry and see how badly that fucks up the economy.

Oh you a Florida orange picker I see because only people with limited awareness of the over all cost of making things right will cause some pain to people like you that pick oranges.
But as my earlier point laid out: We had food rationing during WWII! Why? Because there was a WAR!
Same thing holds true here! People like you that pick oranges for a living MAY take a hit! So did people during WWII when rationing occurred and YOU are too sniveling to
take a minor economic hit? You are so self centered on your orange picking job you don't see the bigger picture which makes a lot of sense from a gopherGator!

I have never attributed anything to Obama except for fucking up our healthcare.

I am just pointing out that on one hand you post in other threads about how amazing the economy is and then in other threads you talk about us getting fucked.

Either we have a great booming economy or we are getting fucked, both cannot happen at the same time.

And WE ARE HAVING NOW an booming economy! Under Obama... limping along with less then 3% annual growth. More people UNEMPLOYED! More part time people.
And then all the additional rules and regulations that under Obama was a RECORD ! Come on Obama was messing up an economy that was screwed up by a housing decision
HE helped cause in 1995 when he represented ACORN in the redlining case against Citibank!
FACTS:
in the Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Fed. Sav. Bank, 1994 suit against redlining. Most significant of all,
ACORN was the driving force behind a 1995 regulatory revision pushed through by the Clinton Administration
that greatly expanded the CRA (Community Reinvestment Act) and laid the groundwork for the Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac borne financial
crisis we now confront. Barack Obama was the attorney representing ACORN in this effort.
With this new authority, ACORN used its subsidiary, ACORN Housing, to promote subprime loans more aggressively.
-------------------------
In 1999, under pressure from the Clinton administration, Fannie Mae, the nation's largest home mortgage underwriter,
relaxed credit requirements on the loans it would purchase from other banks and lenders, hoping that easing these
restrictions would result in increased loan availability for minority and low-income buyers.
------------------------------------
Rham Emmanuel, NOW OBAMA CHIEF OF STAFF and Jamie Gorelick were employees and directors of Fannie and freddie took between the two took out over $20 million. Gorelick was appointed Vice Chairman of Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) from 1997 to 2003. She served alongside former Clinton Administration official Franklin Raines During that period, Fannie Mae developed a $10 billion accounting scandal. Gorelick took home $26.46 million in the period from 1998 to 2002 (she left in that year, so she wasn’t there for the entire period under investigation). Of that figure, nearly $15 million came from EPS bonuses.
Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Invest in Democrats - OpenSecrets Blog

Oh you a Florida orange picker I see because only people with limited awareness of the over all cost of making things right will cause some pain to people like you that pick oranges.

No, I am a statistician for a Ag company in the mid-west dealing on a daily basis with the grain farmers getting bent over the desk by Trump.

But as my earlier point laid out: We had food rationing during WWII! Why? Because there was a WAR!

We are not at war, that is just a lie your savior told you. We are in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in this history of the country with more jobs than people to fill them.

Same thing holds true here! People like you that pick oranges for a living MAY take a hit! So did people during WWII when rationing occurred and YOU are too sniveling to take a minor economic hit? You are so self centered on your orange picking job you don't see the bigger picture which makes a lot of sense from a gopherGator!

If you think that the collapse of the grain industry in this country is a "minor economic hit" you are even more stupid than I thought you were, and I already thought you were pretty stupid.

You have no earthly clue what you are talking about.

No, I am a statistician for a Ag company in the mid-west dealing on a daily basis with the grain farmers getting bent over the desk by Trump.

We are not at war, that is just a lie your savior told you. We are in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in this history of the country with more jobs than people to fill them.

Same thing holds true here! People like you that pick oranges for a living MAY take a hit! So did people during WWII when rationing occurred and YOU are too sniveling to take a minor economic hit? You are so self centered on your orange picking job you don't see the bigger picture which makes a lot of sense from a gopherGator!

If you think that the collapse of the grain industry in this country is a "minor economic hit" you are even more stupid than I thought you were, and I already thought you were pretty stupid.

You have no earthly clue what you are talking about.
"Collapse of the grain" industry? You have to be kidding!
First of all WHAT segment of the "grain" industry?
Corn? Rice, Wheat, Barley, Oats, rye, or I suppose you include soybeans?

Exports in 2012... FACT.List of exports of the United States - Wikipedia
Soybeans at $23 billion of which China accounts for over half? A massive US farming industry fears China trade trouble
Corn at $10 billion?
Wheat at $7.8B
So tell me how would the "grain" industry collapse?
Explain to me in specifics with data and links how the "grain industry" whatever that is will collapse?
You are such an expert... explain how it will collapse?

Forum List

Back