MSM a traitor by booing the USA trying to balance $375B/yr deficit, while China OWES USA $750B?

Here is what should happen, let both countries pay what is owed to the other one.

China pays us our 750 billion and we pay them their $1.168 trillion.

Or, we could just pay the difference and call it all even, how does sound.

I AGREE! We definitely could come up with another $418 billion from some other country that wants our debt plus pays down our national debt at the same time!

I do have to wonder one thing though, you do realize there is no connection between our national debt and our trade deficit?

The former is caused by the government spending too much and the latter by you and me and the rest of the country buying things make in China.

Of course I do! But who is buying our National DEBT! Chinese money with the trade deficit!
AGAIN let's have the trade deficit balanced!
And remember the tariffs on STEEL is a national security issue.
At one time the USA was the No. 1 steel producer in the world. Now 4th. How are planes, ships, etc. made from STEEL/Aluminum. That's the primary reason Trump wants
the Canadian and Chinese trade imbalance especially in steel and aluminum to be rectified. Do you think in case of a war Chinese would still provide the USA with steel?
The US imports 2.5% of steel from China. How much steel does the U.S. import from China?
Now you say "2.5%" that's peanuts! True. But that's not the ONLY issue in the trade tariff imbalance.

So I have no problem with China paying to US citizens the $750 Billion owed and the USA then paying China what is due. Remember the $750 billion is like offshore money
and look what Apple is doing with their $350 billion!

We make more than enough steel to cover our national security issues, that is just a red herring.

Ok what ever you say because YOU document everything so I believe YOU!!! RIGHT!

The US produces 81 million tons per year. Do you really believe that the US military uses more than that each year? At the current cost of steel that would mean the US military was spending 300 billion dollars a year on just steel.

Here’s the truth: When a foreign country heavily subsidizes a product and then dumps it into the United States at a rock-bottom price, that’s not free trade. That’s unfair trade, and appropriate steps need to be taken to level the playing field for American companies and workers.

I do not see you whining about the United States heavily subsidizing products and then dumping it into other countries at a rock-bottom price

I AGREE! We definitely could come up with another $418 billion from some other country that wants our debt plus pays down our national debt at the same time!

I do have to wonder one thing though, you do realize there is no connection between our national debt and our trade deficit?

The former is caused by the government spending too much and the latter by you and me and the rest of the country buying things make in China.

Of course I do! But who is buying our National DEBT! Chinese money with the trade deficit!
At one time the USA was the No. 1 steel producer in the world. Now 4th. How are planes, ships, etc. made from STEEL/Aluminum. That's the primary reason Trump wants
the Canadian and Chinese trade imbalance especially in steel and aluminum to be rectified. Do you think in case of a war Chinese would still provide the USA with steel?
The US imports 2.5% of steel from China. How much steel does the U.S. import from China?
Now you say "2.5%" that's peanuts! True. But that's not the ONLY issue in the trade tariff imbalance.

So I have no problem with China paying to US citizens the $750 Billion owed and the USA then paying China what is due. Remember the $750 billion is like offshore money

We make more than enough steel to cover our national security issues, that is just a red herring.

Ok what ever you say because YOU document everything so I believe YOU!!! RIGHT!

The US produces 81 million tons per year. Do you really believe that the US military uses more than that each year? At the current cost of steel that would mean the US military was spending 300 billion dollars a year on just steel.

Read the edits I made and YOU the expert... on steel read what some people that know a little more about it have to say! List of countries by steel production - Wikipedia Shows the USA makes 10% of what China makes!

Here’s the truth: When a foreign country heavily subsidizes a product and then dumps it into the United States at a rock-bottom price, that’s not free trade. That’s unfair trade, and appropriate steps need to be taken to level the playing field for American companies and workers.

I do not see you whining about the United States heavily subsidizing products and then dumping it into other countries at a rock-bottom price
Of course NOT! That's up to the other countries to negotiate! GEEZ who are YOU? DEALS are made by negotiating! I guess you don't understand those processes.
Trump is saying the deals we've negotiated in the past were lopsided. Now if we are dumping as you said that again is NOT our responsibility.... what do you think the USA is an eleemosynary country?

Here is what should happen, let both countries pay what is owed to the other one.

Unemployed US steel workers want to kick you in the groin.

Some people are getting into the weeds on this thread and the reality was to show how the biased MSM is ever so willing to throw the USA economy to the dumps just to dump Trump!

People.... a trade war means you support your country! Find good things about the trade war and NOT help the opponent by pointing out ..."oh poor farmers'... or oh we'll have
inflation... or some other comment that HELPS the opponent in their negotiations and hinders the USA!

This is one reason we have such trade imbalances is we had politicians who try to please EVERYONE negotiate these agreements and said yes to every ass kicking point the opponent came up with to give the opponent the advantage!

Grow up people and recognize you have a 5th estate in your midst...i.e. the MSM!

Of course NOT! That's up to the other countries to negotiate! GEEZ who are YOU? DEALS are made by negotiating! I guess you don't understand those processes.
Trump is saying the deals we've negotiated in the past were lopsided. Now if we are dumping as you said that again is NOT our responsibility.... what do you think the USA is an eleemosynary country?

No, I think the US is a country in the midst of the 2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country (108 months and counting) with less than 4% unemployment and more jobs than people to fill them.

Those are all good things that a trade war will most likely fuck up. The problem is that people like you assume there will be a winner, but that is not necessarily the case. It is possible all sides end up getting fucked up.

Some people are getting into the weeds on this thread and the reality was to show how the biased MSM is ever so willing to throw the USA economy to the dumps just to dump Trump!

People.... a trade war means you support your country! Find good things about the trade war and NOT help the opponent by pointing out ..."oh poor farmers'... or oh we'll have
inflation... or some other comment that HELPS the opponent in their negotiations and hinders the USA!

This is one reason we have such trade imbalances is we had politicians who try to please EVERYONE negotiate these agreements and said yes to every ass kicking point the opponent came up with to give the opponent the advantage!

Grow up people and recognize you have a 5th estate in your midst...i.e. the MSM!

In my view, Trump is the one trying to derail the economy.

...2nd longest period of economic expansion in the history of the country (108 months and counting) with less than 4% unemployment and more jobs than people to fill them.

And all those unemployed buggy whip makers were pissed off at Henry Ford and the telephone operators were pissed off when they were out of job.

You cannot turn back time.

Adapt or get left behind.

And all those unemployed buggy whip makers were pissed off at Henry Ford and the telephone operators were pissed off when they were out of job.

NO question about the buggy whip makers. But...hmmmm it is MY impression the very case your computer is in was made of steel and aluminum unless you have cheapie knock-off!
Also the real issue with China was a little more complicated then buggy whips and operators.
You may not be aware of the United States launched a complaint against China at the World Trade Organization on Friday, part of a package of trade measures announced by President Donald Trump on Thursday over China’s alleged theft of U.S. intellectual property.

"Intellectual property" while charging Americans causing the trade imbalance for goods using stolen property!

Again.. DoofooGator... I still don't think you got the gist of this thread i.e. that people like you that don't support the USA/Trump and the positions WE the majority espouse
regarding "trade wars" and like the MSM in bringing up all this crap you are NOT helping the USA but the opponents! China LOVES to read your defense of their tariff and property thefts! They are totally encouraged by idiots who tout THEIR position and argue against the USA's position that the deals were unfairly made and it's time to establish parity.

Now I know goofygator that much of this goes over your head but simply put...if you and your MSM buddies would just shut your mouths and figure out how to HELP rather then hinder i.e. like most Americans did during WWII,etc. i.e. be Americans that's my simple advice. But your trying to negate any arguments presented by people like Trump, et.al. is NOT helping America but helping China. That's what was called traitorous behavior in WWII when "loose lips sink ships"!
Or when this person was on the radio
Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 4.35.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 4.34.09 PM.png

NO question about the buggy whip makers. But...hmmmm it is MY impression the very case your computer is in was made of steel and aluminum unless you have cheapie knock-off!
Also the real issue with China was a little more complicated then buggy whips and operators.
You may not be aware of the United States launched a complaint against China at the World Trade Organization on Friday, part of a package of trade measures announced by President Donald Trump on Thursday over China’s alleged theft of U.S. intellectual property.

"Intellectual property" while charging Americans causing the trade imbalance for goods using stolen property!

Again.. DoofooGator... I still don't think you got the gist of this thread i.e. that people like you that don't support the USA/Trump and the positions WE the majority espouse
regarding "trade wars" and like the MSM in bringing up all this crap you are NOT helping the USA but the opponents! China LOVES to read your defense of their tariff and property thefts! They are totally encouraged by idiots who tout THEIR position and argue against the USA's position that the deals were unfairly made and it's time to establish parity.

Now I know goofygator that much of this goes over your head but simply put...if you and your MSM buddies would just shut your mouths and figure out how to HELP rather then hinder i.e. like most Americans did during WWII,etc. i.e. be Americans that's my simple advice. But your trying to negate any arguments presented by people like Trump, et.al. is NOT helping America but helping China. That's what was called traitorous behavior in WWII when "loose lips sink ships"!
View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

China isn't just stealing from the USA, China produces lame cheap counterfeits of expensive high quality Japanese measuring tools, advertises them as being made by Mitutoyo in Japan and then Mitutoyo hears crap from the buyers when the cheap counterfeits fall apart. China is NOT a fair trade partner.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

All I need to know about you is that you equate support of Trump with support of the country, in your mind there is no difference.

I either sniff Trump's ass daily like you do or I am an enemy of the people out to ruin the fucking country.

You are nothing but a mindless sheep.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

China isn't just stealing from the USA, China produces lame cheap counterfeits of expensive high quality Japanese measuring tools, advertises them as being made by Mitutoyo in Japan and then Mitutoyo hears crap from the buyers when the cheat counterfeits fall apart. China is NOT a fair trade partner.

theft of intellectual property is a different issue from the trade war.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

China isn't just stealing from the USA, China produces lame cheap counterfeits of expensive high quality Japanese measuring tools, advertises them as being made by Mitutoyo in Japan and then Mitutoyo hears crap from the buyers when the cheat counterfeits fall apart. China is NOT a fair trade partner.

Goddamn you are DUMB. They steal our IP then are able to produce the product cheaper because we paid for all the R&D good lord please stop voting in elections.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

All I need to know about you is that you equate support of Trump with support of the country, in your mind there is no difference.

I either sniff Trump's ass daily like you do or I am an enemy of the people out to ruin the fucking country.

You are nothing but a mindless sheep.
And you are a worthless leftist traitor - therefore irrelevant.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

Theft is theft. Whether via trade or liberal taxation policies.

I have no problem because I have no skin in the game. But as an observer your fake outrage is most hilarious as these trade imbalances have been occurring since Reagan had Congress make China a "most favored nation" trading partner when they were fill blown communist..
My next chuckle comes from the president who outsources the products sold in his name and his family members in China and imports them here, yet zero tariffs were levied against his products..
Stinks to high heaven if you ask me.

You are 100% correct about reducing the potential of conflict with China and Russia by Reagan and introducing them to capitalism...modified under their dictatorship.
And most Americans would rather have a Trade War than a physical war but I am sure you don't see the distinction!

And also about Trump outsourcing? Hey he is first and foremost a business person who wanted to make a profit EVEN though the idiots like Obama continued to negotiate out of
WEAKNESS! I mean Obama's administration firmly believed in Leading from behind!!! And they certainly did that.
Trump is still to this day outsourcing production in other nations, if you want to see a traitor there he is in all his wealth and glory..Too bad you never learned to not trust a politician or a rich man, instead, you are content with kissing their asses and making them shine.

You know people like you that make grandiose comments WITHOUT once source of proof is the problem we have in this country today!
Where in the hell are you coming from making a dumb ass comment like "outsourcing production"??? GEEZ how out of touch with reality are you?
I mean you make this truly idiotic statement which is 180 degrees from what Trump is doing! My goodness how do you ever get by in this world with such truly obtuse vision?

I don't know about trusting a "politician" (which Trump is not!) but I certainly WILL trust rich man! You see you and your ilk are so totally dumb you don't even comprehend
that "rich" people are different from you in one MAJOR respect. They know their limitations. They know who to depend on and Moonjuice... they would NEVER depend on
someone with such a moniker as "Moonglow" who shows a simpson character flashing their butt! How totally juvenile! Grow up and get a grasp on reality.
Here's you a site with really big pictures and words to help you understand and stop living in ignorance...
Where Trump products are made

So how hard was that to do the first time? I mean I don't comprehend why you make a comment without providing the source?
Thank you!
Now as far as does that make ANY DIFFERENCE??? HELL NO!
That's what a smart business person would do! Go where the prices are the lowest for the best quality.
As Trump has often often said... the deals put together by politicians have NEVER been good deals for the USA!
I mean seriously when you have Obama's administration ADMITTING THAT THEY "Lead from behind"... really? That's a GOOD deal for the USA?

So YES I have NO problem with Trump having goods made overseas... and if the USA had had leaders like him the deals wouldn't have been so lopsided in favor of other countries!

You still though haven't answered why it is OK for China to have a $350 Billion trade surplus WHILE THEY OWE the USA $750 Billion?
I do imagine that Trump knows this very well and brings it up often in negotiations.
Again just in case you doubt what I'm saying... here is the proof!

Under international law as it has been understood for centuries, successor governments, no matter the circumstances of the establishment of a new government, whether by revolution or civil war, must pay the sovereign debt incurred by its predecessor.
But currently, the People’s Republic of China owes a debt of over $750 billion to American citizens who are holding these full faith and credit sovereign bonds (many of them denominated in gold) sold to them by the Republic of China. Worldwide, the debt China owes to all bondholders is estimated to be several trillion dollars. The debt owed to the American people should be paid. The U.S. government could dollar for dollar offset bond interest we owe China with interest, principal and penalties China owes us. It's Time for China to Pay Its Debts to the United States
Still has nothing to do with speaking out both sides of a rich man’s mouth, or doublespeak, vindictiveness,etc,etc.

View attachment 203668

View attachment 203667

Theft is theft. Whether via trade or liberal taxation policies.
Yet it is legal and constitutional, and has been done since year one in the USA.

Forum List

Back