MS-13 members charged with murder of 16 yr old who was stabbed 100 xs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
MS-13 members charged with murder of 16-year-old who was stabbed 100 times
STAFFORD, VA (WWBT) - Police say five members of the MS-13 gang have been arrested after a 16-year-old’s body was dumped and set on fire.

Oh it's all just a conspiracy you see, the girls white( when it happens to them msm doesn't report it)
so it never happened and won't make national news.
It's ok they just don't understand our culture . You must forgive them when they come after your child. Remember honkie you wanted to let them in, let them in.....................

Last edited:
Now now! These are revered brown people. You must bow down to their sparks of divinity and yell white people are evil”

MS-13 members charged with murder of 16-year-old who was stabbed 100 times
STAFFORD, VA (WWBT) - Police say five members of the MS-13 gang have been arrested after a 16-year-old’s body was dumped and set on fire.

Oh it's all just a conspiracy you see, the girls white so it never happened and won't make national news.
It's ok they just don't understand our culture . You must forgive them when they come after your child. Remember honkie you wanted to let them in, let them in.....................
You are supposed to talk about that white dude in Colorado and lay off the revered brown people.

I revere many brown people, academically, artistically, and philosophically.

These particular brown people, however, I would have shot in the head upon detection were it my call.

This is what Democrats want here. The only thing that makes Democrats unhappy is that it wasn't a 16 year old white girl.

Forum List

Back