MS-13 Attack. Liberals deserve all the misery that their political leaders have forced upon them.

What should law abiding citizend do will illegal crime against humanity?

• Call the police, for when seconds count, police are minutes away?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Get educated in the use of a gun, and use it appropiately when threatened?

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
MS-13 gang members charged in machete attack in New York, police say
Authorities in New York announced Wednesday that three members of the MS-13 gang have been charged with attempted murder in an attack over the weekend involving a machete.

Nassau County police said the 19-year-old victim was hit with a machete and shot at Sunday in the Long Island community of Westbury.
And the liberals want to know why President Tump was elected? Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Pretty soon, concerned citizens will have to take matters in their own hands.

Yeah, it's not like the native gangs foisted upon us by the conservatives, those gangs are docile and loving..

Yeah, it's not like the native gangs foisted upon us by the conservatives, those gangs are docile and loving..
Typical liberal response, where we have our own problems to deal with, so lets invite more bad people from outside the country to add to those problems? Right Moonbeamsnowflake? I just cant wait till one of you liberals on this board are attacked by a MS-13 gang member and see how quick you turn conservative. Unless you are dead, then your chickens will have come to roost, as you political leaders have forced such misery upon you.

Typical liberal response, where we have our own problems to deal with, so lets invite more bad people from outside the country to add to those problems? Right Moonbeamsnowflake? I just cant wait till one of you liberals on this board are attacked by a MS-13 gang member and see how quick you turn conservative. Unless you are dead, then your chickens will have come to roost, as you political leaders have forced such misery upon you.
When was MS-13 invited by so called liberals? By the way, I have been anti illegals now for over 30 years..So try to make another villain in your victim mentality...

Authorities in New York announced Wednesday that three members of the MS-13 gang have been charged with attempted murder in an attack over the weekend involving a machete.

Nassau County police said the 19-year-old victim was hit with a machete and shot at Sunday in the Long Island community of Westbury.
And the liberals want to know why President Tump was elected? Just cant get more stupid than a liberal. Pretty soon, concerned citizens will have to take matters in their own hands.

I told a convict that one day.

When was MS-13 invited by so called liberals? By the way, I have been anti illegals now for over 30 years..So try to make another villain in your victim mentality...
When was MS-13 invited by so called liberals?
And then I have to show how liberals think again.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 124673
Well I see you have no answer, no surprise..Continue trolling, it's what you do best...

He was a liberal scum sucking low life that invited MS-13 to the US?

View attachment 124673
Well I see you have no answer, no surprise..Continue trolling, it's what you do best...
My answer to the problem is just like in the video. When MS-13 realizes that US citizens wont play the liberal pussy anymore, when MS-13 end up like Aaron Hernandez, they wont stay around. Yep, as long as people like moonbeamsnowflake is out there, MS-13 will continue to kill, I just hope moon gets some of that MS-13 stuff, for it will look funny when they cut off his head, and no one will be able to find it, until they look up his ass.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

View attachment 124673
Continue trolling, it's what you do best
From the master troller himself... You so funny...

He was a liberal scum sucking low life that invited MS-13 to the US?

NO, the Bronson line.

MS-13 was here before Oblama, so you will need to blame the GOP liberals...In fact you better blame that conservative saint Reagan, since that is when he signed off on amnesty for illegals and was the period MS13 started spreading across the US..Trump and you are both wrong about your ill conceived notions..

MS-13 was here before Oblama, so you will need to blame the GOP liberals...In fact you better blame that conservative saint Reagan, since that is when he signed off on amnesty for illegals and was the period MS13 started spreading across the US..Trump and you are both wrong about your ill conceived notions..
Rewriting history again I see moonbeamsnowflake. You guys just throw out lie after lie and not feel any remorse.

MS-13 is here because Tip O'Neil was supposed to fund the wall back in the 1980s' if "President" Reagan signed amnesty. Ronald signed and Tip reneged as typical of liberals. Liberals never take responsibility for their actions, just blame others when it doesn't work out.

th57M922P5.jpg

Rewriting history again I see moonbeamsnowflake. You guys just throw out lie after lie and not feel any remorse.

MS-13 is here because Tip O'Neil was supposed to fund the wall back in the 1980s' if "President" Reagan signed amnesty. Ronald signed and Tip reneged as typical of liberals. Liberals never take responsibility for their actions, just blame others when it doesn't work out.

View attachment 124679
A wall will not stop illegal immigrants, plus, Reagan could have vetoed the bill,and reinforced border patrol and kicked the illegals out if the spirit of the agreement had been breached... stop being an enabler for what GOP politicians do..I voted for Reagan and served under him in the Army when he was president...I learned then that a politician is a politician no matter which name of the party they are members of...

---------------------------------------------------------------------- to me they , both , all political parties are the same nest of vipers . 'gwb' was very pro immigrant as was clinton and obama . Keep importing these third worlders , legals , illegals , muslims , the abused , the children and the USA will continue to have problems . Next up might be the 'venzuelans; coming to the USA to escape 'maduro' and they can't be much better than any other S American .

Forum List

Back