Texas Passes Sanctuary City Law

God Bless Texas. A quick and easy way to ensure those who illegally enter your country find another state to find sanctuary.

Last edited:
One is reminded of the Fugitive Slave Act of 1850. Escaped slaves could be hunted in the North. It also required federal marshals to assist slave catchers. Those marshals could deputize civilians to help, and if a civilian refused to help, they could be jailed.

I think a lot of Americans are very unaware of the border problems. For instance I learned yesterday that cartels run many towns, particularly near the border. What does that mean? It means there are no police. If your lucky a group of three Mexican Marines are driving by with automatic weapons to protect you on some level. Even inside factories, visiting US workers have protection details assigned to them or hire body guards. If you think the border doesn't need protecting, you are uninformed.

I think a lot of Americans are very unaware of the border problems. For instance I learned yesterday that cartels run many towns, particularly near the border. What does that mean? It means there are no police. If your lucky a group of three Mexican Marines are driving by with automatic weapons to protect you on some level. Even inside factories, visiting US workers have protection details assigned to them or hire body guards. If you think the border doesn't need protecting, you are uninformed.

The Cartels run Acuna and they actually protect the tourist.
Not sure if i'd go these days but had a hell of a lot of fun there in my younger days.
Used to love taking people who've never never been and take em to the hill and see how long it takes em to realize they're partying in a whore house.
upload_2017-5-15_16-18-36.png

upload_2017-5-15_16-24-4.png

Forum List

Back