Mrs. Clinton's Accomplishments

Imagine that

Hillary Clinton used something called "diplomacy" to resolve international issues

We did not have to invade after all

Were in the Hell is somehthing "resolved"

Ukraine?

The Middle East"?

Africa?

After her disastrous pass through as Secretary Of State--Nothing is Resolved!

The entire ME is blowing up and it's due to Obungles and Shillary's complete incompetence

The Middle East has exploded because the "Bush Doctrine" created a power vacuum

They didn't treat us as liberators after all

Nice MSNBC talking point, as soon as you go all "power vacuum" you out yourself. Try an original thought

Talking points?

How about...

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud
They will treat us as liberators
No need to stabilize Iraq

The Republican talking points led us to war and destabilized an already unstable region

Worst foreign policy blunder since Vietnam

Learn something....
11159993_1066857029995569_4431780451443248723_n.jpg

Want accomplishments as Secretary of State?

Clinton avoided bringing our country to war......something her Republican predecessors couldn't accomplish

Good grief you are stupid

Imagine that

Hillary Clinton used something called "diplomacy" to resolve international issues

Ukraine?

The Middle East"?

Africa?

The entire ME is blowing up and it's due to Obungles and Shillary's complete incompetence

You seem to forget Obama said he ended the successful Iraq war, and you're kind feel over yourselves patting him on the back. Another lie you swallowed.

Who cleaned up that horrible mess Miss Ignore the terrorist threats Rice left behind?

HAHAHAHAHA The middle east IS a mess thanks to your failed Messiah and the Hildabeast
The middle east has always been a mess. The situation in the ME today is the direct cause of taking out the guy who kept the warring factions in balance and check without providing a replacement or substitute. Only an ill informed idiot would call the problems in the middle east a recent problem developed by the most recent President. The last time their was any kind of stability and balance in the ME was when Saddam kept Iran and Syria in check.

Who cleaned up that horrible mess Miss Ignore the terrorist threats Rice left behind?

HAHAHAHAHA The middle east IS a mess thanks to your failed Messiah and the Hildabeast
The middle east has always been a mess. The situation in the ME today is the direct cause of taking out the guy who kept the warring factions in balance and check without providing a replacement or substitute. Only an ill informed idiot would call the problems in the middle east a recent problem developed by the most recent President. The last time their was any kind of stability and balance in the ME was when Saddam kept Iran and Syria in check.

Blah, blah, blah. I remind you ISIS is "JV" and AQ is on the run. AHAHAHAHAHA Oh and Yemen is a success. Obama is dumber than a sack of rusted hammers

Imagine that

Ukraine?

The Middle East"?

Africa?

Nice MSNBC talking point, as soon as you go all "power vacuum" you out yourself. Try an original thought

Talking points?

How about...

We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud
They will treat us as liberators
No need to stabilize Iraq

The Republican talking points led us to war and destabilized an already unstable region

Worst foreign policy blunder since Vietnam

authorized, funded, and supported by both parties. To put it all on Bush is a historical lie. They ALL believed the bad intel-------every fricken one of them.

yes, it was a stupid waste of lives and money, so was viet nam. We learned nothing from either one. That is the issue, not some partisan bullshit that you post every day.

Blah, blah, blah. I remind you ISIS is "JV" and AQ is on the run. AHAHAHAHAHA Oh and Yemen is a success. Obama is dumber than a sack of rusted hammers
ISIS was JV until a few hundred of them were able to collapse the corrupted and ghost battalions of the government Bush put in power. BTW, he stuck us with that government by signing and agreement with that corrupt government that committed us to leave Iraq. He signed it the month before he left office. No excuse whatsoever for him to not have refused an agreement and left negotiations up to the incoming administration.
AQ was not on the run during the Bush years. They were able to hide out in various places. Bin Laden in Pakistan is just one example. Hell, Bush gave them a barrel to shoot American soldiers in. Helped create AQ in Iraq which turned into ISIS. AQ is now on the run and has been on the run ever since the new guy in the WH starting chasing their asses down and filling the skies over their heads with killer robots.
Yemen was a success and has had a temporary setback. Don't get too reliant on your anti American cheerleading. To bad that stupid Bush war in Iraq allowed Iran to become such an unchallenged power in the area. We wouldn't have to be dealing with these bumps in the road.

Clinton avoided bringing our country to war......something her Republican predecessors couldn't accomplish

Imagine that

Ukraine?

The Middle East"?

Africa?

Yeah cuz, the Middle East was a place of serene peace right up until the black guy was elected.

:rolleyes:

ISIS was JV until a few hundred of them were able to collapse the corrupted and ghost battalions of the government Bush put in power. BTW, he stuck us with that government by signing and agreement with that corrupt government that committed us to leave Iraq. He signed it the month before he left office. No excuse whatsoever for him to not have refused an agreement and left negotiations up to the incoming administration.
AQ was not on the run during the Bush years. They were able to hide out in various places. Bin Laden in Pakistan is just one example. Hell, Bush gave them a barrel to shoot American soldiers in. Helped create AQ in Iraq which turned into ISIS. AQ is now on the run and has been on the run ever since the new guy in the WH starting chasing their asses down and filling the skies over their heads with killer robots.
Yemen was a success and has had a temporary setback. Don't get too reliant on your anti American cheerleading. To bad that stupid Bush war in Iraq allowed Iran to become such an unchallenged power in the area. We wouldn't have to be dealing with these bumps in the road.

Did Obama say it? Yep...now sit down. I don't take anything you say serious...as I don't with any Obama boot licker

Did Obama say it? Yep...now sit down. I don't take anything you say serious...as I don't with any Obama boot licker
Well, there lies one of the main reasons you are known as such a dick and non thinking asshole. You care nothing about truth or accuracy, Instead, you count on who the speaker is and his or her personal political, religious or ideological positions are. You believe people who seem to say what you want them to say. You do not discuss topics to learn or view differing views, you instead spend your efforts and energy attempting to convince yourself you have academic and intellectual skills. You can not have those without being able to apply critical thinking.

Well, there lies one of the main reasons you are known as such a dick and non thinking asshole. You care nothing about truth or accuracy, Instead, you count on who the speaker is and his or her personal political, religious or ideological positions are. You believe people who seem to say what you want them to say. You do not discuss topics to learn or view differing views, you instead spend your efforts and energy attempting to convince yourself you have academic and intellectual skills. You can not have those without being able to apply critical thinking.

7cb5d418da01b94c88d762c1baaf81ea.jpg

that Obama appointed her Secretary ofState only for Payback for Bill having helped him get elected

If you seriously believe that McCain/Palin were going to beat Obama without Bill Clinton's help then you just disqualified yourself from any serious participation in this topic. Have a nice day.

And when she was finished--she deleted all the e-mails from those years of incompetency...and then even though she claims all that was on those e-mails was texts about her Yoga classes and her daughter's wedding...she hired professionals to scrub her server.

Your ignorance on how email actually works is another disqualification.

Have a nice day.

Hillary's accomplishments: trying to appear human, but not always succeeding.

-1.jpg

Imagine that

Are you talking about that reset button she gave to Russia?

I know....Russia sure blew that one didn't they?

Imagine that

Are you talking about that reset button she gave to Russia?

I know....Russia sure blew that one didn't they?
I know Putin knew Obama is a pussy. Oh well I guess that isn't Obama's fault either.

Forum List

Back