Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

he can't directly. he has to go thru hoops to do it.

exactly how is that going to help him in any way shape or form.

the smell of nixon is already hanging heavy in the air.
hillary-clinton-was-fired-from-the-house-judiciary-committee1.jpg

Fact Check
Zeif-geist
Hillary Clinton was not fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman.

CLAIM
Hillary Clinton was fired from the House Judiciary Committee's Watergate investigation by Chief Counsel Jerry Zeifman. See Example(s)

EXAMPLES
Collected via e-mail, 2014

As a 27 year old staff attorney for the House Judiciary Committee during the Watergate investigation, Hillary Rodham was fired by her supervisor, lifelong Democrat Jerry Zeifman. When asked why Hillary Rodham was fired, Zeifman said in an interview, “Because she was a liar. She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer, she conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the Committee, and the rules of confidentiality.”

RATING
det-red.gif
FALSE

FALSE: Jerry Zeifman Fired Hillary Clinton from the Watergate Investigation
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Nixon? So you're saying Donald Trump hired some criminals to break into the DNC office, to see what they were up to?

But...but..but...I thought the left claimed it was the Russians who broke into the DNC?

Are you saying the Russians broke into the DNC at the bequest of Donald Trump?

I am completely bumfuzzled. Liberal logic is confusing, to say the least.

silly nilly.

i mean resign or face impeachment for obstruction of justice.

to start.

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.

Trump supporter buttercupping a liberal.

emot178.gif

really? you think so? om fucking god. that is hilarious. the methane in that bubble is choking the remaining braincells trying to hang onto dear life under that cowboy hat.
anigif_enhanced-7591-1425132314-2.gif

if you were human.... lol.... perfect.

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

He's a Republican.

He was appointed under Bush sr.

Trump has given more money to the Democrats than all those lawyers combined.

You're a corrupt party shill.

Those are facts.

Nixon? So you're saying Donald Trump hired some criminals to break into the DNC office, to see what they were up to?

All dictators have had servants like you.

Did it turn out well for them? For most of them, no. They usually get tossed under the bus, when it's convenient for someone higher in the food chain to use them as a scapegoat.

You might consider that.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
Jesus, there are at least three topics about Mueller on the front page of the Politics forum right now. Every day, more are added.

Trump's Chumps are shitting their pants in fear over Mueller. And they have reason to. It's not surprising they want him to be disappeared.

But...but..but...I thought the left claimed it was the Russians who broke into the DNC?

silly nilly.

to start.

Wait...what? "Obstruction of justice" was last week's fake scandal. I'm ready for the next one.

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.
Jesus, there are at least three topics about Mueller on the front page of the Politics forum right now. Every day, more are added.

Trump's Chumps are shitting their pants in fear over Mueller. And they have reason to. It's not surprising they want him to be disappeared.

Did ya count the anti Trump threads too? I doubt it

silly nilly.

to start.

Wait...what? "Obstruction of justice" was last week's fake scandal. I'm ready for the next one.

ne'eh. that one is sticking. it's a done deal.

I think the anti Trump threads are about six hundred and eighty thousand behind the anti Hillary threads, and three million nine hundred and sixty thousand behind the anti Obama threads.

<<pffft>> those have been topical since the day he announced his candidacy. so not much has changed there. all this russian shit has been ramping up bigley the last few weeks & the more mueller expands his team... the more whiney little bitches you become.

You guys were all hunky dory over Mueller.

Until he started to look closely at Trump.

Just like you adored Comey for investigating Clinton.

Kind of interesting - they're great. Until they investigate the Trumpster.

<<pffft>> those have been topical since the day he announced his candidacy. so not much has changed there. all this russian shit has been ramping up bigley the last few weeks & the more mueller expands his team... the more whiney little bitches you become.

It's a nothing burger, I find it amusing.

Everyday a new revelation...but alas no proof.

Get it?

All dictators have had servants like you.

Did it turn out well for them? For most of them, no. They usually get tossed under the bus, when it's convenient for someone higher in the food chain to use them as a scapegoat.

You might consider that.

Ok, so you got me there. I admit that I'm a servant to the Dictator Donald Trump. He has given me this snazzy brown shirt to wear, with all the medals and ribbons and shit Don't I look magnificent? He also said I could have all your stuff after me and my brown shirt cohorts knock down your door tonight and haul your sweet ass off to the re-education camps.

But don't fret. I'm sure that after a couple months of indoctrination and re-education, I'm sure that you''ll be re-integrated back into society, so it will be all hunky-dory, ok?

Get it?
If it was a nothing burger, you wouldn't be shitting your pants.

The only nothing burger are Trump's promises.

Well to be fair you all were for Comey, then against Comey, then for Comey...

Lol

...and is there something to learn from that? Don't stump the Trump. :biggrin:

Get it?
If it was a nothing burger, you wouldn't be shitting your pants.

The only nothing burger are Trump's promises.

Seriously? You don't have a clue as to how many of his promises he's kept so far. If you did, you'd be seriously freaking out right now.

Well to be fair you all were for Comey, then against Comey, then for Comey...

Lol

Well...to be fair...I was pissed at Comey's handling of stuff pre-election, but I didn't question either his competence or motivations - I wouldn't have fired him. He demonstrated amply that he was non-partisan.

So now you all hate Mueller. Will anyone be allowed to investigate Trump ... other than close family and trusted supporters? :lol:

Forum List

Back