Mr. Mueller psssst a deplorable here we are your worst enemy and your team is toast

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

I've been having fun. Let's get them.

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

deplorables.jpg

Mueller you think you can take out a President that the people of America gave with their votes.

Sir. Get ready. You and all your team are going to get so rocked you are going to wish you died as a child (mods from Good Morning Vietnam)

If one just one person on the team bought a tooth brush off a Russian lets smote them.

You're way too drunk, way too early.

Take some remedial 5th grade grammar, punctuation and syntax classes?

:alcoholic:

Trump has a song for his attackers....................dedicated to them as they continue to fail.

ENJOY

I know the left detests the facts like a vampire detests the light of day. But let's look at the facts here:

1. Mueller was appointed United States Attorney for the Northern District of California in 1998 under Bil "Blowjob" Clinton.

2. 98.91% of Mueller’s law firm donations were to Hillary Clinton in 2016.

3. Mueller's law firm worked with the left-wing Civis Analytics as recently as 2014-2015.

4. Seven of the top lawyers hired by Mueller for this so-called "independent" investigation have contributed tens of thousands of dollars over the years to the Democratic Party and Democratic candidates, including former President Barack Obama and President Donald Trump’s 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton.

5. Not only that, but each one of those lawyers Mueller hired, has several staff members, all of whom are sympathetic to Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Now would someone like to tell me how the fuck this is supposed to be considered an "independent" investigation?

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.

Everyone with common sense knows this is a witch hunt

Time to shut the shitshow down
Let them hang themselves..................
Because THIS will be what brings Trump down

amirite?
Nope.............don't think so................But if we fight fire with fire while they don't have the DOJ in their pockets the may very well hang themselves..........They aren't finding squat on Trump.........but there is plenty against what they have done................

They Keep pushing Karma may just come up and bite them in the ass.

lol.... trump supporters sure are little snowflakes that sound way too buttercuppy lately.

i love irony.
You progs sound especially stupid when you try and use OUR term describing YOU people. You lack even an ounce of imagination to think up your own words, you have to COPY conservatives. You're as pathetic as they come, and you ARE a snowflake, because you ARE a whiny little liberal ass clown.

i love irony.
You progs sound especially stupid when you try and use OUR term describing YOU people. You lack even an ounce of imagination to think up your own words, you have to COPY conservatives. You're as pathetic as they come, and you ARE a snowflake, because you ARE a whiny little liberal ass clown.

sarcasm just did a fly by jr.

woosh....

well, you're right about being deplorable.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

now go crawl back into your bottle.

you're truly insane if you think the orange sociopath is going to intimidate Mueller.

more than that.... you're mentally disabled if you think that the country being sold to Russia is ok.

il_340x270.1089478077_bfof.jpg

Why would he "intimidate" Robert Mueller when all he has to do is fire him?

I'm just sayin'

i love irony.

sarcasm just did a fly by jr.

woosh....
You're sarcasm is as pathetic as your copy catting.

Get a life, 'tard.

Last edited:

Why would he "intimidate" Robert Mueller when all he has to do is fire him?

I'm just sayin'

he can't fire him, moron. he has to have someone ELSE fire him.

and like nixon, he'll have to find a loser like bork.

you should probably look at the mandate... and learn the rules surrounding the appointment.

not that you're smart enough to understand

Forum List

Back