Mr Khan wants to be left alone ....

The lives of muslims just mean more than those of Americans. This is another wedge to separate islam.

Kahn would be the perfect director of an Islamic Rights commission.

His speech was brilliant.

His interviews have been great.

Everybody want to interview him.

He should lead the effort of reconciliation with Muslim Americans in the USA.

There is not a better hero than him for this.

He lost his son.

As Herodotus said anciently, in peacetime fathers are buried by their sons, but in wartime fathers bury their sons.
figures,:lmao::poke:

She had a horrible loss, but it isn't a sacrifice. She didn't lay her son's life on the line; he did that himself.
What point are you trying to make here? When did she say she made a sacrifice? Do all of you retarded right wingers have a reading comprehension issue?

She's no more an authority on sacrifice than Trump is. He might be an egotistical asshat who needs to learn to shut his mouth once in a while, but she doesn't hold any moral high ground just because her son came home in a body bag.
Of course she is more of an authority. She is intimately connected with it. She knows because of her sons sacrfice. Has Drumpf even been in the military?
has hillary been in the military? What's that got to do with anything at all? Bernie? Obama?

How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom? If she is so oppressed why is she even allowed to be on TV?
IF THEY TRULY WANT TO KNOW OPPRESSION....TALK TO THE EXWIVES OF TRUMP...WHO MUST REMAIN BEAUTIFUL, NO WRINKLES ALLOWED, NEVER TO AGE, MUST REMAIN YOUNG AND CLUELESS...ELSE TRUMP WILL DUMP FOR A YOUNGER FEMALE CHUMP!!!!

HIS LATEST WIFE CAN'T EVEN WRITE A SPEECH ABOUT WITHOUT CHEATING....

So Khan now wants outta da' spotlight after stepping into it. Too bad, reality does not work that way.

he shouldnt have made the circuits this weekend then

Are you kidding me? They had him on all the talk shows? And McCain's got the freaking nerve to say that Trump can't smack this asshole back? When the D's are clearly using him like a new Cindy Sheehan.

She had a horrible loss, but it isn't a sacrifice. She didn't lay her son's life on the line; he did that himself.
What point are you trying to make here? When did she say she made a sacrifice? Do all of you retarded right wingers have a reading comprehension issue?

She's no more an authority on sacrifice than Trump is. He might be an egotistical asshat who needs to learn to shut his mouth once in a while, but she doesn't hold any moral high ground just because her son came home in a body bag.
Of course she is more of an authority. She is intimately connected with it. She knows because of her sons sacrfice. Has Drumpf even been in the military?
has hillary been in the military? What's that got to do with anything at all? Bernie? Obama?
BUT THEY ARE NOT BAD MOUTHING THE MILITARY AND NEITHER OF THEM TRIED TO STIFF THE MILITARY UNTIL THE POST GOT INTO DON'S ASS TO RELEASE THE FUNDS...YOUR GUY IS A FUCKIN CON

How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom? If she is so oppressed why is she even allowed to be on TV?
IF THEY TRULY WANT TO KNOW OPPRESSION....TALK TO THE EXWIVES OF TRUMP...WHO MUST REMAIN BEAUTIFUL, NO WRINKLES ALLOWED, NEVER TO AGE, MUST REMAIN YOUNG AND CLUELESS...ELSE TRUMP WILL DUMP FOR A YOUNGER FEMALE CHUMP!!!!

Ivana and Marla will tell you that they still love him. Too bad so sad. You can't make a post about Trump without lying can you?

So Khan now wants outta da' spotlight after stepping into it. Too bad, reality does not work that way.

Are you kidding me? They had him on all the talk shows? And McCain's got the freaking nerve to say that Trump can't smack this asshole back? When the D's are clearly using him like a new Cindy Sheehan.
Believe it or not, some people actually hold on to thier convictions, unlike that clownTrump

Ivana and Marla will tell you that they still love him. Too bad so sad. You can't make a post about Trump without lying can you?
Let me get this straight, a white man with all kinds of perks and dollars at his fingertips is still loved by his ex wives...now thats a shockers

To be fair Hillary and Webb Hubble's daughter did land under fire once.
Turned out the little girl that handed Hillary the flowers had an AR 47 hidden in her underwear.

How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom?

Look at her ... Not only is she in whipped puppy form.... But if you were speaking in a public forum about your dead son don't you think both mother and father would say something .....

If this was my dead child being remembered you can bet both my wife and myself would say words on his/her behalf.

It's not like Mrs. Khan was so emotional she couldn't speak.
How do you know how she acts when she is emotional? Do you think everyone handles grief the same exact way?

Ooops. I guess she cant be to oppressed if he thinks she is stronger than he is

"First of all, I think all America who listened from their heart to my husband’s and my heart, and I’m so grateful for that. It was very nervous because I cannot [look at] my son’s picture. I cannot even come in the room where his pictures are. And that’s why when, I saw [his] picture [on the video screen behind me], I couldn’t take it. I controlled myself at the time. So it was, it is very hard."
-Ghazala Khan

"She is my coach. I would think of something … and she would say, ‘No, don’t say this.’ So she was my coach. She was there. I was strengthened by her presence. Forty years of marriage has brought us in a position where we are strength for one another. So her being there was the strength that I could hold my composure. I am much weaker than she is in such matters. So it was her strength that made me stand there and address a candidate for a major party for the highest office of this country"
-Khizr Khan
Defending a woman who did not speak, to Trump minions is hopeless.....what these fools fail to see is that nobody oppresses more people than Trump....his own VP gets suppressed every time he's on the stage with Trump. Hell, he almost has to shove Trump aside just to give his acceptance speech, now that's oppression to the highest degree!!

To be fair Hillary and Webb Hubble's daughter did land under fire once.
Turned out the little girl that handed Hillary the flowers had an AR 47 hidden in her underwear.
Hey future comedian, keep your day job, k?

BUT THEY ARE NOT BAD MOUTHING THE MILITARY AND NEITHER OF THEM TRIED TO STIFF THE MILITARY UNTIL THE POST GOT INTO DON'S ASS TO RELEASE THE FUNDS...YOUR GUY IS A FUCKIN CON
who's they?

Believe it or not, some people actually hold on to thier convictions, unlike that clownTrump
like? and it's 'their' convictions.

who's they?
Bernie and Obama!!

yup led him around like a prize pony

Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]

Says he doesn't deserve any attention from trump or supporters ....

Oh and btw notice on the video the wife sat there in a subservient pose hooded up and silent like a good Islamic wife.

The New Democrat party is ok with oppressing your women as long as you say your Islamic.
If he wishes to be left alone then he should have kept his mouth shut.

The progressive Marxists have used him and now he wants privacy.

Forum List

Back