Mr Khan wants to be left alone ....

She's no more an authority on sacrifice than Trump is. He might be an egotistical asshat who needs to learn to shut his mouth once in a while, but she doesn't hold any moral high ground just because her son came home in a body bag.
Of course she is more of an authority. She is intimately connected with it. She knows because of her sons sacrfice. Has Drumpf even been in the military?
has hillary been in the military? What's that got to do with anything at all? Bernie? Obama?
BUT THEY ARE NOT BAD MOUTHING THE MILITARY AND NEITHER OF THEM TRIED TO STIFF THE MILITARY UNTIL THE POST GOT INTO DON'S ASS TO RELEASE THE FUNDS...YOUR GUY IS A FUCKIN CON
who's they?
Bernie and Obama!!
who's bad mouthing the military? Examples?

Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]

Says he doesn't deserve any attention from trump or supporters ....

Oh and btw notice on the video the wife sat there in a subservient pose hooded up and silent like a good Islamic wife.

The New Democrat party is ok with oppressing your women as long as you say your Islamic.
If she had nothing to say, why was she even there? Of course, we all know why, to garner sympathy.
Political prop.

She had a horrible loss, but it isn't a sacrifice. She didn't lay her son's life on the line; he did that himself.
What point are you trying to make here? When did she say she made a sacrifice? Do all of you retarded right wingers have a reading comprehension issue?

She's no more an authority on sacrifice than Trump is. He might be an egotistical asshat who needs to learn to shut his mouth once in a while, but she doesn't hold any moral high ground just because her son came home in a body bag.
Of course she is more of an authority. She is intimately connected with it. She knows because of her sons sacrfice. Has Drumpf even been in the military?
has hillary been in the military? What's that got to do with anything at all? Bernie? Obama?
Hilary said nothing about sacrifice. Drumpf did.

Ya'll don't mind if I watch this video again, do ya? It tickles me every time I watch it.

Why would you keep reminding everyone of this muslim exploiting his son's death for political purposes?

What did you say, I can't hear you?

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-19%2Bat%2B8.04.22%2BAM.png

Ya'll don't mind if I watch this video again, do ya? It tickles me every time I watch it.

Why would you keep reminding everyone of this muslim exploiting his son's death for political purposes?

What did you say, I can't hear you?

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-19%2Bat%2B8.04.22%2BAM.png

You mean you don't want to hear. That's why you're trying to compare a woman who lost her son because of Hillary's indifference and a political hack exploiting his son's death which had nothing to do with Donald Trump. It doesn't work, but you can keep trying anyway.

Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]

Says he doesn't deserve any attention from trump or supporters ....

Oh and btw notice on the video the wife sat there in a subservient pose hooded up and silent like a good Islamic wife.

The New Democrat party is ok with oppressing your women as long as you say your Islamic.

No question he wants out of the spotlight now. More and more facts are coming out about him and they reveal that he is a long time believer that Sharia law takes precedence over our constitution. His record on that is quite stunning.

The difference between Khan and Smith is...he was speaking for Hillary and against Trump but had a hidden agenda. Smith was crying, upset, and still gobsmacked that Hillary lied to her face. That was pure grief she was showing the world. BOTH parties should be shamed for using BOTH those people to "win". Neither won a damn thing and it showed everyone that BOTH clinton and trump are scumballs for doing it.

The difference between Khan and Smith is...he was speaking for Hillary and against Trump but had a hidden agenda. Smith was crying, upset, and still gobsmacked that Hillary lied to her face. That was pure grief she was showing the world. BOTH parties should be shamed for using BOTH those people to "win". Neither won a damn thing and it showed everyone that BOTH clinton and trump are scumballs for doing it.
No, Hillary was incompetent and that incompetence led to the death of 4 Americans that could have been prevented. That's something that should be considered by every voter when considering her for CIC. The other issue was nothing but a sleazy attempt at character assassination.

It's not like Mrs. Khan was so emotional she couldn't speak.
It has been 12 years since his death. No, what the Khan's showed America is what life for women will be like under Sharia law.

They are angry but taking their anger on the man who if he was President, their son would be alive. Trump was against the war. Hillary voted for it.

She is my coach. I would think of something … and she would say, ‘No, don’t say this.’ So she was my coach. She was there. I was strengthened by her presence."
-Khizr Khan
Pat Sayjak: Who did you bring with you today?
Wheel of Fortine contestant: "I brought my beautiful wife [state her name] of [years] wonderful years".

Forum List

Back