Mr Khan wants to be left alone ....

How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom?

Look at her ... Not only is she in whipped puppy form.... But if you were speaking in a public forum about your dead son don't you think both mother and father would say something .....

If this was my dead child being remembered you can bet both my wife and myself would say words on his/her behalf.

It's not like Mrs. Khan was so emotional she couldn't speak.

By the way welcome to the room. I just fell into a whole batch of money and I've been PWI out of the past few days and I just noticed your handle. Interesting.

On a side note every time I hear this guys name I think of king of the hill.

I loved Cotton Hill. My favorite character on the show. I still laugh at how he called Peggy "Hank's Wife" instead of her name.

Kahn would be the perfect director of an Islamic Rights commission.

His speech was brilliant.

His interviews have been great.

Everybody want to interview him.

He should lead the effort of reconciliation with Muslim Americans in the USA.

There is not a better hero than him for this.

He lost his son.

As Herodotus said anciently, in peacetime fathers are buried by their sons, but in wartime fathers bury their sons.

Look at her ... Not only is she in whipped puppy form.... But if you were speaking in a public forum about your dead son don't you think both mother and father would say something .....

If this was my dead child being remembered you can bet both my wife and myself would say words on his/her behalf.

How do you know how she acts when she is emotional? Do you think everyone handles grief the same exact way?

Ooops. I guess she cant be to oppressed if he thinks she is stronger than he is

"First of all, I think all America who listened from their heart to my husband’s and my heart, and I’m so grateful for that. It was very nervous because I cannot [look at] my son’s picture. I cannot even come in the room where his pictures are. And that’s why when, I saw [his] picture [on the video screen behind me], I couldn’t take it. I controlled myself at the time. So it was, it is very hard."
-Ghazala Khan

"She is my coach. I would think of something … and she would say, ‘No, don’t say this.’ So she was my coach. She was there. I was strengthened by her presence. Forty years of marriage has brought us in a position where we are strength for one another. So her being there was the strength that I could hold my composure. I am much weaker than she is in such matters. So it was her strength that made me stand there and address a candidate for a major party for the highest office of this country"
-Khizr Khan

Last edited:
How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom? If she is so oppressed why is she even allowed to be on TV?
Its kind of like you when you get a job. Its just window dressing.
Hey there white guy that wants to be Black. Stay on topic. This is about the OPs belief without a shred of proof that somehow the wife is oppressed.

Kahn would be the perfect director of an Islamic Rights commission.

His speech was brilliant.

His interviews have been great.

Everybody want to interview him.

He should lead the effort of reconciliation with Muslim Americans in the USA.

There is not a better hero than him for this.

He lost his son.

As Herodotus said anciently, in peacetime fathers are buried by their sons, but in wartime fathers bury their sons.

Where Did he say that fathers should use their sons memory and name for personal gain?

How do you know how she acts when she is emotional?

We volunteer at a shelter for battered women and children so I know what a mentally beaten down woman looks like .... And she fits that bill.

How do you know she is oppressed? Are you some kind of peeping tom? If she is so oppressed why is she even allowed to be on TV?
Its kind of like you when you get a job. Its just window dressing.
Hey there white guy that wants to be Black. Stay on topic. This is about the OPs belief without a shred of proof that somehow the wife is oppressed.
I was on topic, she was window dressing. Just like you.

Forum List

Back