Mr. Gump, let me tell you how we create shit holes in this country........

After living in the same house and raising 5 kids, all law abiding, tax paying college and military alike, after 26 years of living on the same street, same neighborhood, etc, etc, etc......I now can admit, I now live in a shit hole....but let me tell you how white americans and politicians create shit holes.......

After 10 years of military service, I came home and found a wonderful job and hopes of buying my first home...and I did, this was 1987. It was a nice working class community comprised mostly of whites and perhaps 1 or 2 black families. My crime was moving into this community, white 5 black kids. Within 2 years, as more and more hard working black families moved in, just about every single white family was moving out and off our block. Our kids never bothered a sole, we stayed mostly within our own circle of friends, but white fright created white flight. With white flight, goes police protection, with white flight goes home value, with white flight insurance premiums go up, with white flight goes tax dollars to support schools and programs and with white flight, your left with homes that are rented to just about anybody that can breath and has the cash to stay there....so in comes the section 8 crowds, the illegals and our beloved glue sniffing white trash trash cans. Once the neighborhood succumbs to minorities, its time for the liquor stores to make their entrance.....where once stood mom and pop retail venues which fled due to the high crime rate, are all now comprised of liquor stores and fly by night foreigners in to make a profit off of poverty and food stamps.

Multiply this little scenario by a million and one and fucked up shit holes is what you have all across this country, compliments of people unwilling to live amongst one another!!
Yes, black culture always seems to create shitholes everywhere it exists. You should move to a white neighborhood where people generally act like decent human beings.
If your analogy is correct...than most of the south should be relatively pleasant and safe, yes? And any place where whites are the majority, those same attributes should apply, yes?
We all know of many dangerous black areas in the US. Off the top of your head, name a few notoriously dangerous white neighborhoods. You cant even come up with a single one, right? :laugh:

Forum List

Back