Real News: DOPers Tucker Carlson & Mark Steyn. 'White Supremacists are Monsters!' But they're OURS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
God's Apology
On Thursday evening I joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the Democrats' ever more explicit preference for illegal immigrants over American citizens.

:cuckoo:FFS! SOooo... Mark and its spewings! With quotes again.
Basically saying here: Hitler might have been a Monster! But at least he was a native German.:disbelief::eek-52::dunno:
That's basically his argument here. Our American Born Whitey WN/NAZI/DOPers Racist born and trained here in the U.S..
Our WN Racist are better peoples than hard working Non-Racist out of town travelers to America.

btw: These two mental Morons are 100% Fake News, Or hardly ever based on facts, their spewings.
But one thang is 100% Correct. American Whitey Supremacists are Mentally Defective and Monsters
on our streets! And Tucker Carlson & Mark Steyn are just Mentally Defective.

btw2: I'm for trading Whitey WN Dopers for better non-Whitey folks. Even sending them packing
with 50K cash and 1000 rounds of ammo to start a new life elsewhere. Where they can freely use their
guns on peoples in some lawless area of the world they prefer more. Gobmint Control Free and no Taxes or Abortions allowed.

Hmm? WN are /should be Pro-Abortion btw. That whole oven thang they enjoy,
to filter purify the creed and race?

Last edited:
God's Apology
On Thursday evening I joined Tucker Carlson to discuss the Democrats' ever more explicit preference for illegal immigrants over American citizens.

Basically saying here: Hitler might have been a Monster! But at least he was a native German.:disbelief::eek-52::dunno:
That's basically his argument here. Our American Born Whitey WN/NAZI/DOPers Racist born and trained here in the U.S..
Our WN Racist are better peoples than hard working Non-Racist out of town travelers to America.

btw: These two mental Morons are 100% Fake News, Or hardly ever based on facts, their spewings.
But one thang is 100% Correct. American Whitey Supremacists are Mentally Defective and Monsters

btw2: I'm for trading Whitey WN Dopers for better non-Whitey folks. Even sending them packing
with 50K cash and 1000 rounds of ammo to start a new life elsewhere. Where they can freely use their
guns on peoples in some lawless area of the world they prefer more. Gobmint Control Free and no Taxes or Abortions allowed.

That's not at all the point, how exactly did you get to that conclusion. The point there was that the lawmakers have a responsibility to the people who elected them, their citizens, over a responsibility to people who are non citizens and are in violation of the law...even if those citizens are WNs. If government started giving welfare to people in mexico, the left would be outraged because, "what the hell, we need money too, we elected you to look after our needs not their needs." The only difference between that and what the left wants is the location and legality of the group of people. Its not a hard concept to understand, can the left have an argument without resorting to the straw man arguments like the OP. BTW it should be mentioned that there are far more illegal immigrants in this country than there are white nationalist.

• Banned
God's Apology

That's not at all the point, how exactly did you get to that conclusion. The point there was that the lawmakers have a responsibility to the people who elected them, their citizens, over a responsibility to people who are non citizens and are in violation of the law...even if those citizens are WNs. If government started giving welfare to people in mexico, the left would be outraged because, "what the hell, we need money too, we elected you to look after our needs not their needs." The only difference between that and what the left wants is the location and legality of the group of people. Its not a hard concept to understand, can the left have an argument without resorting to the straw man arguments like the OP. BTW it should be mentioned that there are far more illegal immigrants in this country than there are white nationalist.

The order of priority and whos needs should/ARE addressed first.100% of the time.
As these top 5% have paid/funded their special treatment.

So it goes like this:

The top 1%, not paying taxes in a fair amount @35-48% on incomes.. AS they're taking all the subsidies by far. Gobmint contracts to outsource jobs. Most are conglomerates, controlled by non-Americans making choices where America is not first.

Then, 4% more, not paying taxes in a fair amount. 25-38%.

And last, they say.. How can we make these 95%
cover all the SCAMS above by this 5 % taking wealth with little
in return and these costs are charged to the national debt in Scams.

The dems have bet the farm on DACA.

What little is left of it after they bet it all on Hillary.

God's Apology

The order of priority and whos needs should/ARE addressed first.100% of the time.

So it goes like this:

The top 1%, not paying taxes in a fair amount @35-48% on incomes.. AS they're taking all the subsidies by far. Gobmint contracts to outsource jobs. Most are conglomerates, controlled by non-Americans making choices where America is not first.

Well its time to start living in a world of reality. Now I have no love for the rich. I believe that the scales are tipped in the favor of the rich, but the problem isn't the rich, its the scales, and the fact that the scales can be skewed in favor of the rich. What does that mean? Well if you want to make sure that the rich cant influence government in their favor, well the only way to do that is to take away the influence of government that is able to grant them that power. That the virtue in limited government. Regulations favor the rich, the big, the powerful. Lobbyist lobby for regulations, even when it hurts them in the short run, because in the long run what regulation does is stifle the up and coming competition that cant afford 100,000$ lawyers to help them navigate the landmines the big/rich/powerful are throwing behind them with the help of government. And when they do step on the landmines, the big/rich/powerful are there instantly to kick them while theyre down, and sic the government on them. The number of lobbyist growing has been outrageous, as well as the number of regulations. IF the lefts strawman of the rich were true, wed see a much larger correlation with the amount of lobbyist in Washington as well as increasing influence of lobbyist, and the stripping down of regulation. We arent seeing that though, were seeing an increase in regulation, as well as an increase in the wage gap. So the only way to stop the rich from influencing government in their favor, is to severely limit governments ability to influence in the richs favor.

That being said, I also don't hate the rich, as long as they made their money in a fair way and have played by all the rules we have too. Why should I? Shouldn't we admire and strive for success? Which leads me to my next question, does being rich make you any less of a citizen? If you say no, then why is it ok that we treat them like lesser citizens...and then demand to treat them even more like lesser citizens? So what is exactly fair? Outside of a buzzword that you use, go ahed and define "fair" for me in a consistent way, I'm sure our definitions very much differ.
How Much Do the Top 1 Percent Pay of All Taxes?

As you can see by the link above, even by your metrics the rich DO pay their fair share. Which leads to my next question. Is the goal of government to retain as much taxes as possible?

I just heard on the news that white supremacists killed 18 people in the US in 2017. To put this in prospective, that's one Saturday night in the ghetto in Chicago. So why all the hullabaloo about white supremacists from the left and no comment other than ban an inanimate object about Chicago?

God's Apology

So it goes like this:

Also I doubt theres any white supremacists in the top 1% of the country at all, hahaha, so what is the point of the OP exactly?

• Banned
God's Apology

So it goes like this:

Also I doubt theres any white supremacists in the top 1% of the country at all, hahaha, so what is the point of the OP exactly?

Well, one thang. the Great Douche is a level '10' WN/NAZI Whitey supremacists.
And the OP is also exploring, the GOP/DOPer DWhistleete Spews.
For another thang.

God's Apology

So it goes like this:

For another thang.

Theres zero continuity to your points. I also don't think you know what a Nazi is.

God's Apology

So it goes like this:

For another thang.

Theres zero continuity to your points. I also don't think you know what a Nazi is.

Clearly, you need to read above again. As for NAZI? At what point in time as you asking?
Pre-WWII, During WWII Extreme Genocidal explosion of Whitey Purity Powers, or after WWII?
Clearly, it follows the WN, Fake National Socialism, Ayran Purity... Themes.

btw: The NAZI living in our red states of America of WN & DOPers.
Makes the WWII brand of NAZI's, look like
Born Again Monks. If this actually happens. If not, they were like tree-huggers in WWII..

They are Called....

'100% Pure American Born Whitey Supremacists, with Monstrous Mental Issues!'

Last edited:
Huff compost too stupid to understand sarcasm.
Actually, they were being obtuse in order to sucker stupid, bigoted lefties like the OP.
Nope...... Wrong! hahaha.

And how was I a bigot? Anywhere?. Prove that.

God's Apology

Once again Tucker knocks it out of the park.

Dems are all in with illegals, they’ve shown their disdain for American citizens.

Forum List

Back