Mr. Gump, let me tell you how we create shit holes in this country........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
After living in the same house and raising 5 kids, all law abiding, tax paying college and military alike, after 26 years of living on the same street, same neighborhood, etc, etc, etc......I now can admit, I now live in a shit hole....but let me tell you how white americans and politicians create shit holes.......

After 10 years of military service, I came home and found a wonderful job and hopes of buying my first home...and I did, this was 1987. It was a nice working class community comprised mostly of whites and perhaps 1 or 2 black families. My crime was moving into this community, white 5 black kids. Within 2 years, as more and more hard working black families moved in, just about every single white family was moving out and off our block. Our kids never bothered a sole, we stayed mostly within our own circle of friends, but white fright created white flight. With white flight, goes police protection, with white flight goes home value, with white flight insurance premiums go up, with white flight goes tax dollars to support schools and programs and with white flight, your left with homes that are rented to just about anybody that can breath and has the cash to stay there....so in comes the section 8 crowds, the illegals and our beloved glue sniffing white trash trash cans. Once the neighborhood succumbs to minorities, its time for the liquor stores to make their entrance.....where once stood mom and pop retail venues which fled due to the high crime rate, are all now comprised of liquor stores and fly by night foreigners in to make a profit off of poverty and food stamps.

Multiply this little scenario by a million and one and fucked up shit holes is what you have all across this country, compliments of people unwilling to live amongst one another!!

After living in the same house and raising 5 kids, all law abiding, tax paying college and military alike, after 26 years of living on the same street, same neighborhood, etc, etc, etc......I now can admit, I now live in a shit hole....but let me tell you how white americans and politicians create shit holes.......

After 10 years of military service, I came home and found a wonderful job and hopes of buying my first home...and I did, this was 1987. It was a nice working class community comprised mostly of whites and perhaps 1 or 2 black families. My crime was moving into this community, white 5 black kids. Within 2 years, as more and more hard working black families moved in, just about every single white family was moving out and off our block. Our kids never bothered a sole, we stayed mostly within our own circle of friends, but white fright created white flight. With white flight, goes police protection, with white flight goes home value, with white flight insurance premiums go up, with white flight goes tax dollars to support schools and programs and with white flight, your left with homes that are rented to just about anybody that can breath and has the cash to stay there....so in comes the section 8 crowds, the illegals and our beloved glue sniffing white trash trash cans. Once the neighborhood succumbs to minorities, its time for the liquor stores to make their entrance.....where once stood mom and pop retail venues which fled due to the high crime rate, are all now comprised of liquor stores and fly by night foreigners in to make a profit off of poverty and food stamps.

Multiply this little scenario by a million and one and fucked up shit holes is what you have all across this country, compliments of people unwilling to live amongst one another!!
Yes, I've lived in a few ghettos in Miami (Overtown, Liberty City, Opa Locka) and spent a lot of time in South Central LA. Also stayed in Queens for a bit, but that was back when the Teflon Don ran that show.

Anyway, shitholes they are. Carnivals of Danger I call them. And you're right, the reason is the absence of white people.

so what are you 2 saying?.....non white people cant act civilized and keep neighborhoods nice?.....because thats what im getting here....

Yes, black culture always seems to create shitholes everywhere it exists. You should move to a white neighborhood where people generally act like decent human beings.

so what are you 2 saying?.....non white people cant act civilized and keep neighborhoods nice?.....because thats what im getting here....

I don't think triggered followed that little diatribe to its logical conclusion!

• Banned

Yes, I've lived in a few ghettos in Miami (Overtown, Liberty City, Opa Locka) and spent a lot of time in South Central LA. Also stayed in Queens for a bit, but that was back when the Teflon Don ran that show.

Anyway, shitholes they are. Carnivals of Danger I call them. And you're right, the reason is the absence of white people.
Listen, shit holes come from poverty, white green black blue, shit holes come from poverty and neglect. When people don't work, when people give up, when politicians look the other way, when resources die, shit holes take over. Law enforcement comprise mostly of white men, white men protect white people a little bit more than the rest of us. Retailers feel safe around white people, when they're absent, most retailers follow the comfort level and move out. There's a underlining effect of what whites bring to communities....is it fair, no...but I live a real world, not a Bill Cosby bull world

• Banned

Yes, black culture always seems to create shitholes everywhere it exists. You should move to a white neighborhood where people generally act like decent human beings.
If your analogy is correct...than most of the south should be relatively pleasant and safe, yes? And any place where whites are the majority, those same attributes should apply, yes?

unnamed-8.jpg

Listen, shit holes come from poverty, white green black blue, shit holes come from poverty and neglect. When people don't work, when people give up, when politicians look the other way, when resources die, shit holes take over. Law enforcement comprise mostly of white men, white men protect white people a little bit more than the rest of us. Retailers feel safe around white people, when they're absent, most retailers follow the comfort level and move out. There's a underlining effect of what whites bring to communities....is it fair, no...but I live a real world, not a Bill Cosby bull world

The black community is its own worst enemy. They refuse to hold fathers accountable for knocking women up and then abandoning them and their children, the black community still claims damage from slavery which not one of them have ever experienced save as a welfare slave doing the voting at the behest of the progressives who have abused the black community for decades. Watch all of the videos of blacks looting stores whenever some natural or man made disaster occurs.

Whenever you complain about whitey keeping the black community down, you had better be looking in the mirror because it is actually YOU who are keeping the black community down. Because you don't demand that it get better.

That is all on you, not whitey.

Harry, I live in a real world, not some wishy washy, golly gee Beeve world, but a real world. Poor people regardless of good intentions bring with them, baggage...not all poor people, but most. Absent uninvolved parent, non working people, complacent mentalities, mayhem. That rains havoc on working class families and communities and sadly the above mentioned, comes more often than not, in the color of black people, like me!!! I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.

I just told you I've lived in some of them. They're all the same. It's not white people who make those areas so dangerous and miserable. Those aren't white gangs terrorizing the decent people who are trapped there. Black Americans are the downfall of black Americans.

The black community is its own worst enemy. They refuse to hold fathers accountable for knocking women up and then abandoning them and their children, the black community still claims damage from slavery which not one of them have ever experienced save as a welfare slave doing the voting at the behest of the progressives who have abused the black community for decades. Watch all of the videos of blacks looting stores whenever some natural or man made disaster occurs.

Whenever you complain about whitey keeping the black community down, you had better be looking in the mirror because it is actually YOU who are keeping the black community down. Because you don't demand that it get better.

Not all black communities are shot to hell, not all black communities are riddled with crime and on and on and on. I can assure you 1000000% this OPID epidemic....is stemming from a lot of white working class hovels,

Never in history has a faction of people done so little to help themselves as blacks haven't in the last 150 years.

It sounds brutal and harsh....but it's true

Not all black communities are shot to hell, not all black communities are riddled with crime and on and on and on. I can assure you 1000000% this OPID epidemic....is stemming from a lot of white working class hovels,

I never said they were. I worked in Kenya for many years, and they were astonished at the American black "gangsta" way of life. They thought they were all a bunch of idiots. I love Kenya, and Botswana, they are country's that for the most part are well run, with a minimum of corruption. The problem with the black community in America is you still blame whitey for your problems. Whitey stopped being responsible over 100 years ago.

Y'all need to grow up and stand on your own feet.

Harry, I live in a real world, not some wishy washy, golly gee Beeve world, but a real world. Poor people regardless of good intentions bring with them, baggage...not all poor people, but most. Absent uninvolved parent, non working people, complacent mentalities, mayhem. That rains havoc on working class families and communities and sadly the above mentioned, comes more often than not, in the color of black people, like me!!! I don't make the fuckin news, I just report it.
so nice dance around my question tiger.....i will ask again....are you saying?.....non white people cant act civilized and keep neighborhoods nice?.....

It's a stupid question.

You move in.

New Topics

Forum List

Back